Fuzzbucket

Fuzzbucket's Fluffy Bingo

Oh...

Let me redo that in just a minute I didn't think about that.

(his mate is a true checker though, right? Also I would like to see a rattle that includes something with arrowheads.)

Psst. There are lineage definitions in the first post, as well as examples. You can always refer back to that, plus the linked lineage terminology thread.

A checker only has two dragons in it. The females are all the same breed. The males are all the same breed. The females and males are not the same breed. The lineage is even gen.

Yours is a pb even gen gold mixed with a gold x silver checker. If you owned just the mother, then you'd have a 4th gen checker.

(Unfortunatley, CrazyChess' also technically isn't a checker because the lunars substitute for silver shims, although it mirrors a checker pretty well.)

Thanks for pointing it out, I missed it in her lineage somehow. huh.gif

Reposting here.

Round 1

Regular

R.2 A dragon with at least 3 children of its own breed - Bingo!

Sheehan's progeny.

Cascade

Ca.1.b A 5th gen checker – Bingo!

Aateph.

Riddle

Rid.1

My first is in teapot and also in toast.

My second in every, but isn’t in most.

My third’s found in biscuit, but never in milk.

My fourth is in dorsal with ruff of fine silk.

My fifth in antarean – and aria too.

That’s all you are getting – I’m still rather new. - Bingo!

Innesie.

Oh, good point about the inbreeding, Lagie!

May I add to my response, too?

Ca.1.d Bingo! https://dragcave.net/lineage/epYuD

(that lineage actually goes even higher (up to (Ty12l) who is 19th gen), but it tends to hang browsers to display the lineage xd.png)

(Also, Tricky Bingo! sent and accepted last night as well)

Whew. This stuff is hard work. A couple of people have missed a vital bit of the tricky.... Other than that - I have collected points up to here but am not posting till the end of the round as I got very confused looking at my own points last time, as JT knows *blush* !

And yes Rainbowlight - that IS a checker, and thanks Sock for looking out for my interests here.

I did mean to say non-inbred. But I didn't, so all bets are off in the Cascade !!!

Edited by fuzzbucket

user posted imageFlash Bingo user posted image

Closes at 2pm cave time.

F.1 Three different unbreedables (not more than 2 to be dinos.)

Edited by fuzzbucket

Regular

R.1 A dragon caught/bred on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) of any year - Bingo!

R.2 A dragon with at least 3 children of its own breed - Bingo!

R.3 A frozen Terrae hatchling - nope..

Cascade - nope...

Ca.1.a A 3rd gen checker – 1 point

Ca.1.b A 5th gen checker – 2 points

Ca.1.c A 7th gen checker – 3 points

Ca.1.d A checker with more than 8 gens – 4 points

Competitive

Com.1 A dragon with a purebred lineage, with no inbreeding, with the largest number of individual dragons in it. (Messy is fine, just no inbreeding.) - Bingo!

Example for clarity:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/OSyA9 has 9

Riddle

Rid.1

That’s all you are getting – I’m still rather new. - Bingo!

Tricky

T.1 On my scroll, find my Pumpkin dragons. (They are on page 7, in my settings – 500 to a page.). Find the first one with a code starting with a number (Dragon 1.) Add together all the individual digits in that code to get a single number. Count up that number from dragon 1. (Dragon 2.) Going down my scroll, find the next dragon whose name begins with the same letter as dragon 2’s name does. (Dragon 3) Your bingo will be a dragon of the same breed as Dragon 3’s mother. - will send later

Flash Bingo

F.1 Three different unbreedables (not more than 2 to be dinos.) - 1 2 3 Bingo!

Can I sign up for platinum, please? smile.gif And congratulations on winning the last game, fuzz! biggrin.gif

Regular

R.1 A dragon caught/bred on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) of any year Bingo! - https://dragcave.net/view/f1wct

R.2 A dragon with at least 3 children of its own breed Bingo! - https://dragcave.net/progeny/7bjl

R.3 A frozen Terrae hatchling - Nope.

Competitive

Com.1 A dragon with a purebred lineage, with no inbreeding, with the largest number of individual dragons in it. (Messy is fine, just no inbreeding.) - I think I've been beaten here tongue.gif

Riddle

Rid.1

That’s all you are getting – I’m still rather new.

Bingo! -https://dragcave.net/view/ZQNq9

Closes at 2pm cave time.

F.1 Three different unbreedables (not more than 2 to be dinos.) Bingo! - 1 & 2 & 3

Closes at 2pm cave time.

F.1 Three different unbreedables (not more than 2 to be dinos.)

BINGO! Chicken Dino Cheese

Good afternoon. There is ONE HOUR to go on the Flash Bingo.

But also - I was getting rather full of PMs. And while archiving to make space, I also managed to delete a few that may well have been unread. If you were one of those who wasn't sure about your Tricky, and haven't heard back - well, everyone but one who asked me by PM was (eventually) right, and that person DOES at least still have an unread PM about it in their box. But ask again if concerned. smile.gif

FLASH BINGO 1 is now CLOSED.

Secret Bingo?

I'm not really sure if this is how it works... I never seem to find secret bingos so I'm not too sure what I'm looking for...

Sorry - no.

From the instructions:

Secret bingos are bingos that are hidden somewhere and will usually be labeled with "secret" and "bingo", or "secret" and the breed name.Rosebud

These bingos can be found in my posts within this thread, my profile, and my scroll. Secret bingos can be put in play at any time and may or may not be announced. They can also only be claimed by one person. The first person to post who has a dragon that fits the requirements will get the secret bingo.

The one Jolteon Tails just got, for instance, was a GoN on my scroll with its name changed to read "the Long-Awaited Secret". Another claimed one was in my profile which read "my secret gold". There are still a couple out there - but I must admit they are the hardest left. There will be more.

The examples in this post DO NOT COUNT. *smack smack* xd.png

Edited by fuzzbucket

Sorry - no.

From the instructions:

The one Jolteon Tails just got, for instance, was a GoN on my scroll with its name changed to read "the Long-Awaited Secret. Another claimed one was in my profile which read "my secret gold". There are still a couple out there - but I must admit they are the hardest left. There will be more.

Ah right okay

I saw this dragon on your scroll, and had seen that the GONs name ended in secret too, so I thought that this might be another secret? My bad tongue.gif