Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

siyanaliang14

hi!

Humm.......... hi! welcome to my egg place thing that I don't know anything about it yet.... anyway, my name is siyanaliang14, this is my first time EVER..... not really because I didn't know what I was doing for a while. ohmy.gif don't ask.... never mind that, anyway I'm just doing some posting some eggs, no big deal. tongue.gif

about ME:

name: siyanaliang14 (username)

I might do some drawings of dragons, it's my things and maybe yours too, IDK, I'm still learning how this game works smile.gif

enjoy!!!!

I guess........

P.S: unsure.gif plz I'm still learning and don't say bad things about me, I'm not really used to it.

Hello and welcome! If you would like some help learning how to play the game, I would recommend asking for a mentor in The Mentoring Project. As mentors, we're here also answer any questions you may have and teach you how to navigate the forums. If you'd like, you can PM me with your questions; I'm a mentor and would be happy to help you!

I make random sound effects with my voice sometimes, depending on the situation and/or who I am with xd.png But anyway, welcome and have fun!

Hello and welcome to the game and forums. Hope you have fun.

I not so randomly sing when someone says something that reminds me of a song. xd.png

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

It's against the rules for users to harass others, such as calling you names or saying anything bad about you. If anybody did do that (not common here), you can report them to the mods. :3