Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neraida

Hey!

Hello, i'm new to this game! If anyone can give me a quick briefing on how it works around here, i'd appreciate it!

Hello and welcome!

This game is an Adoptables site where you steal (catch) dragons and raise them to adulthood or freeze them as hatchlings. Once you have adults, you can collect them or breed them to create lineages. To raise your dragons to adulthood you should put them in fansites. Here is the list of active fansites you can choose from. I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair. Your dragons grow to adulthood once they get the right amount of unique views and overall views; clicks are nice to have, and are worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to reach adulthood without them. The Dragon Cave Wiki is a great resource for Dragon Cave information.

If you would like some more help you can request a mentor in The Mentoring Project. Mentors are here to offer your questions and teach you how to play the game and use the forum. I'm a mentor myself, so please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Welcome to DC!

If you read the cave help pages/your new user slideshow, you get a quick run down of the site there. ;3