SkySong278

War of the Wolves and Jaguars

Plot -

Two clans exist deep in the forest of Riverdale: one of wolves and the other, jaguars. They are at war with each other and have been for 6 generations now. The current generation had no idea how it started and why but they continue to fight anyway to appease the leaders. Some clan members wish for it to stop because it has taken many of their loved ones and they don’t want more of them to die for no reason or because they exist/were born. A few of these members that wish for the war to end are the heirs of the clans and their friends but they have to find out a way in order to meet with each other without their clan mates finding out and reporting them to the leaders for punishment. Will they be able to stop the war or would it go on for another generation before it finally comes to an end?

Rules -

~ don't post unless you're one of us

~ have fun

~ follow all DCF rules

Sheet -

Name:

Appearance:

Character:

Pack:

Other:

Characters -

Name: Raven (Ray for short)

Appearance:

human

jaguar

Character: shy, kind, sweet, can be a bit stubborn at times, doesn't talk all the time, and sometimes can be mysterious.

Pack: Silver Valley

Other: Kori's friend and wants the war to end. will like Kiji later.

Name: Kori

Appearance:

human

wolf

Character: can be a bit mysterious at times, can be a bit playful especially around the pups, a bit stubborn on some issues, kind, and protective over the people she calls friends.

Pack: Silver Peak

Other: Raven's friend and wants the war to end. will like Bagheera later.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Name: Kiji (kai-gee)

Appearance:

human 6'2" long white hair, aqua blue eyes.

wolf ((please don't use this image, I paid points for it on devi it is mine.)

Character: he doesn't act like a alpha to be. He's loud, bubbly, sensitive, playful, hyperactive, funny. Most of the time. It's when his voice gets eerily quiet is when the storm is about to happen. He's fiercely protective of his pack and definitely not one to make angry, no matter how slow he is to get to that point. Usually open and easy going, he does have a dark side that not many have seen and lived to tell about it. He simply adores children (considering he acts like one himself) wants to have a large family and openly seeks peace with the jaguars despite the elders opinions.

Pack: Silver peak

Other: his weakness are belly rubs, sticks and anything shinny and soft. And blue eyes. He's a sucker for blue eyes.

Name: Bagheera (Agheer)

Appearance:

human 5'4" dark hair, yellow green eyes. Always looking tired or warn.

jaguar

Character: moody and quiet. Observant. He mainly seeks solitude, and likes to listen to stories. A good memory. When he speaks, his voice is soft, and he's mainly only talkative around cubs. He's weary of adults, but not shy, nor afraid to speak his mind.

Pack: Silver valley

Other: he doesn't follow orders well, and is a orphan. His parents were killed by wolves, but was saved by a wolf as well so he's unsure of where he stands.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((I'll start it off. I'll add your forms to the first post later))

Both Raven and Kori were out patrolling in their separate clans’ territories, making sure that all was still well.

Raven had brought Rafe with her just as an extra precaution and also so that he wouldn’t bother anyone back at the pack’s camp. She brought him with her to appease her parents’ worry about her safety but she also sometimes brought someone else in addition; not today, though since it was only Rafe. They were also hunting for more food because the food they currently had in storage was getting a bit low and she didn’t want anyone to starve.

Kori had a small group of other wolves with her on her patrol, about 3 others including herself and had told Kiji that she was going out to do that so that he knew and also if he ended up sending more wolves to help he’d be able to send them to her in the area that she was in. She had the two other wolves with them split up to start hunting while she and the other wolf in the group continued to patrol their territory.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((I will not force a relationship with them. I want things to happen on their own.))

Agheer lounged on a tree branch. He was ordered to hunt, however he didn't feel like it and just basked in the sun. He heaved a sigh and then yawned flicking his tail in content.

Kiji didn't worry about her. She was well protected and a good hunter. He bounded around the pups playing with them. He had a branch in his mouth and was playing tug of war with five pups on one side and him on the other. His tail wagging as he growled playfully.

((that's fine))

Ray had found a few pieces of prey as well as Rafe. They hid them under a bush and then went back to see if they could find anymore and after they had failing to three more pieces, they started to head back to their pack when she noticed Agheer in a nearby tree. Hey Agheer. Would you like to help us carry these pieces of prey back to camp? she asked the other cat with a slight flick of her tail. She knew that he was more of a loner and didn't always follow the rules but she didn't mind all that much.

Kori and the other wolf she was patrolling with met back up with the other two wolves who had gone hunting and had caught four pieces of prey and headed back towards camp. When they got back, she saw Kiji playing with the pack's pups and smiled slightly to herself before heading over there. She grabbed another stick with her teeth and started to play with the other half of the pups that he wasn't playing with to try to help out.

Bagheera opened one eye and looked down at the leader before yawning. Nope. If I want to eat, I'll get it myself. he huffed and then turned his head so it was away from them continuing his doze in the sun.

---

With half of the pups away, and not nipping at his feet, he lifted the stick. Four of the six pups he was playing with fell off, while two held on tightly, dangling from their jaws. "I see two strong fighters in the making. " he chuckled and dropped the stick, letting the pups play with it and crawl over him, biting his ear. He flicked his tail and one pup tried to pounce on the appendage.

That's not what I was asking but okay, Ray said in reply with a small sigh and shrug before continuing to walk with Rafe back to camp. When they got there, they dropped the pieces of prey in the storage building where it was kept and then they went off to do separate things: Ray to make sure that everyone was fine and getting enough to eat while Rafe went to where the warrior training was being held to watch over it and to make sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to.

-~-~-

Kori looked over at Kiji when she heard what he said with a chuckle and could see what he was talking about. I agree and I would be very happy to train them once they're old enough, she said in reply just before she was pounced on by her small group of playful pups. I think this group would make good hunters, she said while trying to keep her tail out of reach of them.

Agheer huffed and got up, leaping down and stretching. I know what you meant. I just don't feel like helping. he sauntered off into the woods to meet his friend from the wolf pack.

---

Right you are! he looked up at the sun. I'll be making a solo round the territory. I'll be back by nightfall. the white wolf said before bouncing off into the woods. He found the sleek black panther in human form on the edge of both lands, laying on his back in the sun. As he approached, he shifted. "Hello! How is sleeping all day working for you A-gee?"

After she checked in on everyone and saw that they were doing their jobs, Ray made sure the elders were fed followed by the pups, then the adults, young adults, and then lastly herself. She ate last because everyone else took more priority over her especially the elders and pups. As she was eating, she wondered why A-gee was so rude to her and didn't want to do anything to help her or whoever she was on patrol with. She was always nice to him but hoped that wasn't why he didn't like doing what he was told. She sighed and had her full attention be on the squirrel that she was eating.

-~-~-

Max nodded and watched him go before having her attention be on the pups that she was playing with. As soon as Kiji left, the pups that he had been playing with went over to her and also pounced on her making her let out a soft, "Omph" with a smile on her face. They were so fun to play with but she knew that she didn't play with them often enough so she made a mental note to do that.

oh okay. you helped with the plot but I guess we can come up with another one that would be better with a different topic.

Well I thought it would be like Bagheera was friends with your wolf character, and my wolf friends with your partner. Not with our own characters, and I kinda liked the idea of forbidden romance.

oh well should we start over with new posts in here and try that or just do a whole new thread instead?

((okay. I was thinking that Kori and Raven and Kiji and Bagheera can still be friends but then maybe I can have Raven introduce Kiji to Kori and Kori introduce Raven to Bagheera so that can start the forbidden romances if that's okay. I was also thinking that my two chars can be childhood friends and that maybe it can be the same for Kiji and Bagheera although each of the groups are unaware of the friendship of the other))

Raven was out patrolling their territory to make sure that nothing was amiss. She also insisted on going alone although it probably had been suspicious to Kiji or any of her other packmates. She didn't clarify why she wanted to go alone but no one asked her to do so so that made her a bit relieved. As she got closer to the border with the jaguars, she slowed down and then stopped at a mishapen tree that was half-way between the two territories and where she and Kori often met. Today was one of those days that they meet but not about their packs; just to catch up.

Kori was also out patrolling and when she came across the misshapen tree and saw Raven there, she smiled. They both shifted to their human forms and got to talking about what the other was up to now and if either of them had any love interests. They kept the talk about the packs in general out of their catching up conversations so that they wouldn't give any unnecessary information away and get in trouble for it later.

Kiji made sure the rest of the pack was distracted by jobs then he headed out to the twisted tree, where he and Bagheera would meet up. Being an Alpha's son, nobody questioned his authority or his whereabouts. He went off like he was scouting out a good hunt then followed a trail through water to hide his scent. He slowed as he approached the spot ears flicking to voices.

Raven and Kori continued to talk at the tree before moving towards somewhere else in the area, unaware that the tree they were at was also someone else's meeting spot let alone Raven's pack's Alpha and someone else in the jaguar camp.

"So you said you were single, right? Well I know someone that would be a good match for you," Kori said with a mischievous smile on her face

"Really Kori? You're trying to set me up with someone? Well while we're on the subject I also happen to know someone that would be a good match for you as well," Raven asked and said to everything her friend said as they continued to walk a bit further before going down another trail that was in front of the twisted tree but a far enough distance away that they weren't that close to it.

Edited by SkySong278

"And who would that be?" Bagheera said. He was hiding in the shadows of the canopy, high in a tree. He slipped through the trees hidden and saw them walking below him. "you're with a wolf.." he huffed.

Kiji followed the voices and snuck up behind them. He huffed softly trying to signal Bagheera to run. He had to keep up appearances in situations like this.

[color=#B0C4DE]”You,”[/color] Kori said in reply while sticking out her tongue before turning when she heard footsteps behind them. [color=#B0C4DE]"So are you. Ray who is this?”[/color] she said this last little statement in reply to his and the question she asked was directed at Raven.

Raven froze when she heard the question but it was after she had caught his scent. She turned around slowly, hoping it wasn’t who she thought it was but then her heart sank just a bit when she turned out to be wrong. ”His name’s Kiji and he’s the alpha of my pack. Kiji this is Kori the alpha of the jaguar pack and a childhood friend of mine,” she said in reply to the question and then introduced them. She hoped she wasn’t in trouble but wouldn’t know that for sure until he actually said it.

Edited by SkySong278

Kiji shifted and stood up studying the subordinate wolf. "You mean pride leader." He corrected and looked at Bagheera in the tree. "You just had to say something. You're such a cat." He shook his head.

Bagheera chuffed and leaped down remaining a black panther. "Yea and you're a dog who chases after sticks." "Well, this is Bagheera, he's a..... loner of sorts. Omega I guess it could be called. I guess since the cat's out of the tree he's been my friend since childhood too. I won't tell if you don't Raven. Father won't be happy with either of us if he found out."

"Yes I meant that as well as pride instead of pack. It's nice to meet you Bagheera," Raven said in reply to what Kiji said in his first statement to her as well as the introduction of the other jaguar in part of his last statement and then nodded with a small sigh of relief when she heard the last bit about him not telling if she didn't. "I won't."

"It's nice to meet you Kiji. I must be getting back in case I'm missed but maybe we can meet again sometime," Kori said in reply to Raven's introduction of her pack leader before starting to walk off and shifting back to her jaguar form as she did so. She didn't suggest that Bagheera follow her because she knew that he'd just do his own thing anyway and not listen to her.

After Kori left Raven turned to Kiji and said, "I guess we should be getting back too. I'll go first and hunt for a few things on the way because I think our food storage is a bit low. See you back at camp," After she said what she did, she started to head back in the direction that their camp was in while hunting for prey on the way.

Edited by SkySong278

((should we ts a bit to when both pairs are liking each other more or meeting more in secret?))

Two weeks have passed now since Raven had met Bagheera and Kori had met Kiji during the former two's meeting. Now Bagheera was pretty much on Raven's mind now but she tried to keep thoughts of him from distracting her while she was on patrol or hunting. She was hunting now while a bit close to the jaguars' territory, watching a herd of deer and ignoring her inner voice telling her how handsome Bagheera was so that she could successfully catch one and not scare them away.

Kori was off patrolling, she had already hunted for her pride, and she was alone but she left an elder in charge until she got back. She was thinking about Kiji and was wondering if she would see him at all while she was out but she bet that she wouldn't which made her a bit sad before turning her full attention on her current duty.

Edited by SkySong278

Raven jumped a bit when she heard Bagheera because she hadn't realized/noticed that he was there till just then before saying in reply after she had gotten herself under control, Sure if you'd like to help. She was blushing a bit but was glad that her fur was dark enough to hide it.

((I'll edit it to be Kori if he was talking to her and not Raven))