AwkChan

Awk Draws!

so............ hi, I will take suggestions from the posters and create this one ms paint banner (insert booing here) I know you are all probably screeching "BOO" or "HIPPIE!!!" but I just have a recently fixed computer. but I did download a Trojan horse malware by complete accident, oh well. but we need rules g-go o-on, rictule me. y-ya c-c-cant bully m-me for I-it

RULES

-no spoilers, I-its just-t, not good. we dont want to get spoilers for stuff, o-ok?

-I may not get everything that you say, I c-cant be I-in every fandom, ok

-all dragon cave fourm rules apply

soo thats it. boi now.

y-yeah ya loser uh and hipster that counts as a hippie right

I don't have any requests at the top of my head but! What's your banner for? Is it for this thread?

Do you have any examples? I'd love to see what your style looks like, and that could help inspire some requests. o3o

im b-back, you guys, a-and gals of course. j-j-just solving a question f-from TehUltimateMage.

What's your banner for? Is it for this thread?
the b-banner is more like a mural than all things I-I talk too fast, d-d-don't I? I-it will be posted inbetween tha rules and v-very end of the post. as for s-sockpuppet strangeler, i'll get y-you a sample. s-s-see you later. boi Edited by AwkChan