Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanaryChaos

Hi...

Hi..

I like dragons dinosaurs and alot.png of other things...

Im also allergic to cinnamon...

And I'm female.

Have a nice day..

Hello and welcome! What's your favorite dinosaur species? I loved studying them when I was a kid, and researching them once I got older I was amazed at how much more has been discovered (like dinosaurs having feathers). I like giganotosaurus.

Hello and welcome to the game and forums. If you have any questions or need help learning the ins and outs of the game or forum, we have The Mentoring Project that can be really helpful. Hope you have fun.

Oh I don't really have a specific favorite purpledragonclaw.

But if I had to choose out of a few categories.. Carnivore, Herbivore, Marine Reptile, Pterosaur, And Reptile specifically, I'd choose Acrocanthosaurus, Therizinosaurus, Ichthyosaurus, Quetzalcoatus, And Titanoboa.

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

Allergic to cinnamon? So no delicious cinnamon rolls for you? I haven't met many people allergic to cinnamon, actually. I'm not allergic to any foods, but I'm am allergic to just about everything else. =p

Yep no cinnamon roles for me. happy.gif I was able to eat cinnamon when I was younger in small amounts though so like for example... Eat one cinnamon roll, Wait about half an hour or shorter, and then I was able to eat another but sadly no more, But you did give me idea for Cinnamon rolls without the cinnamon... Cause I miss mainly the chewiness of the rolls... My mom makes pumpkin pie without cinnamon which is delicious, Maybe you should try it... But thank you for the links and welcoming me!

Hey Sinion Kabe.

I already knew about the wiki but either way, Thank you for the information. That's how I got things like my Golden Wyvern and Astrapi Xenowyrm/Gaia Egg.

Infact you can see my scroll Here if you like.

Yep no cinnamon roles for me. happy.gif I was able to eat cinnamon when I was younger in small amounts though so like for example... Eat one cinnamon roll, Wait about half an hour or shorter, and then I was able to eat another but sadly no more, But you did give me idea for Cinnamon rolls without the cinnamon... Cause I miss mainly the chewiness of the rolls... My mom makes pumpkin pie without cinnamon which is delicious, Maybe you should try it... But thank you for the links and welcoming me!

Ooo, I bet pumpkin rolls (with nutmeg) with icing would be delicious in place of cinnamon rolls. I bought some pumpkin strudel bread at the bakery the other day because I'd never seen anything like it and just had to try it, and my mom ran out of French toast bread and used the pumpkin and it was delicious.

I bet your mom's pumpkin pie is scrumptious!