Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cramer

yo

alot.png Hey. I'm new here. You can call me cramer. I like dragons and wish I could advance more quickly in this game, but part of the game is waiting. So anyway, I also like rock/punkrock/mathrock/emo music always open to suggestions.

Hello cramer! Yes, waiting can be very hard; I still hawk my dragons so I can go hunting for eggs as soon as my dragons hatch/grow up. What is your favorite band?

Hello and welcome to the game and forums. If you have any questions or need help learning the ins and outs of the game or forum, we have The Mentoring Project that can be really helpful. Hope you have fun.

Hello and welcome to the game biggrin.gif

Hello cramer! Yes, waiting can be very hard; I still hawk my dragons so I can go hunting for eggs as soon as my dragons hatch/grow up. What is your favorite band?

ooof my favorite band to listen to right now is Vasudeva. They are mostly instramental but pretty good! biggrin.gif

Ooh, I've been on a Lindsey Stirling kick lately, it will be nice to add another instrumental band to my repertoire! I'll give them a listen.

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

You can raise dragons just a scosh faster if you have red dragons to incubate your eggs!