Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crookedcat

Hi Everyone

I'm a newbie here. I'm 27. have arthritis and insomnia. everything mythical and technical interests me. i also am a fellow texan.if i can i'll let my dragons breed with your's xd.png and swap eggs.

Welcome to DC!

Hope DC doesn't bother your arthritis! I daresay it might give you something to do when insomnia kicks in, though?

Sorry, no, dragons cannot breed between scrolls. You can only breed with dragons on your own scroll. ^^ It is possible to trade and gift on DC, though! You can do so with a magi dragon (only one user needs a magi to trade; to gift, the user who wants to gift will need a magi).

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

Hello and welcome to the game and forums. If you have any questions or need help learning the ins and outs of the game or forum, we have The Mentoring Project that can be really helpful. Hope you have fun.

I also have arthritis and love mythology as well. As SockPuppet Strangler said dragons cannot breed between scrolls. However, you could breed your dragons, get an egg and gift it to someone else, who could then breed it with their dragons. A lot of awesome lineage projects start and continue like that. We have an entire section on the form devoted to breeding and trading. smile.gif