Vorgin

Purge of Toria: OOC

Bummer. I found another map very similar to yours.

I'll keep digging and see if I can reverse search the program you found.

well I assume this feud has been going on for a while. Maybe a third side steps in?

I see you hinted at that in the establishing post so if it's a thing your planning feel free to keep it in the dark

Well there IS a third side, but it's not known yet, and its goals unknown as of yet... but if an Alliance is made, that would be a different faction than the one that currently is in place.

Maybe this third side could have some kind of super weapon. weather it be ancient or the start of new technology.

I feel like keeping the light and dark characters separated would lead to a stagnant thread.

Well as long as a majority arent seperated. I dont plan on making this a war thread

As for the 3rd hidden faction, they have quite a bit of power to be enough threat to both sides

That is a very different tone than what I got from your establishing post.

forgive me if I'm a little confused now. If the war isn't what is driving this rp, what did you have in mind?

I'm assuming Grey Town is a neutral hub? I can change it if it's not your vision.

Edited by padfoot

Pardon the confusing language...

War is a plot theme, but not a writing theme. Yes Light and Dark are at war, but I myself dont want to RP out massive battles. At least not yet. It was late at night, i wasnt thinking xd.png

Grey Town is neutralish...

Light "controls" it with policing by a small regiment of soldiers. The powerless dont care who comes and who goes, but the Light is there actively hunting Darks. This is a very active war, unless the Light is a sympathizer, the only safe place for a Light and a Dark to be together without one killing the other is Star Crossing.

Also Nightfall Lagoon's location is completely unknown at the moment, It is VERY well hidden.

Edited by Dotzrus

Ok, thought that would be the deal since the light are so influential in your world.

Was telling me that Nightfall is hidden a hint that I need to change my entire post for Poppy.

Because I was just going with my original idea since I assumed we were making up our own introductions.

Yeah... I thought i made that clear when I summarized Nightfall being a hidden paradise. Apologizes for changing your intro lore. I'm still new to world building, I'm sure I left plenty of plot holes, and I'm working to fill them

Not cool man

Thought this was collaborative

Edited by padfoot

I would like it to be, yes. Thanks

Maybe you can make the simple change that she saw the scouts were close, but not actually finding it... as for the soldiers in Grey Town, they are there to find, and kill/arrest Darks. Most of the town are powerless

Edited by Dotzrus

I had a plan for all of this but you took my post at face value.

Why do you think Poppy is following them?

This is a great chance for separated unity. I left two light scouts still at Nightfall.

Don't you have a character about to leave Nightfall? A character that could conceivably also find them as they try to leave? A character that can stomp them into dust in an epic fight to show off his powers?

The soldiers in Grey Town are not going to leave Grey Town. That's what Poppy is there for.

Edited by padfoot

Okay, I see where your coming from... so the only loose end is how Poppy is being treated and not being straight up attacked

Sorry if I didnt look deeper, but thats clever of you. Feel free to PM me too if you want to explain future moves or ideas

I justified that in two ways.

1)The DnD tradition where most bars and taverns are sanctuary. Meaning the feuding factions/races can't fight while they are on the grounds. Especially since the town is literally called Grey Town.

2) is that there is no such thing as a pure light side/ dark side(forgive my pun), there is a grey area for people because....well, they are people. Even though Poppy is dark and the scout is light, both are not indicating that they are hostile. Having him attack outright didn't feel like it was in his character.

Since the soldier is a scout he wouldn't see much combat. He's a young guy (hint; he was sent as a messenger instead of staying behind).

I'm not blatantly ignoring what you have said in your establishing post.

but I have only made one post.

I would get it if we were on page five and I was ignoring your world's rules, then by all means, call me out.

Try to put a little trust in me?

I will definitely be pming you to avoid this in the future.

I see your reasoning and will accept the logic, now we just await Redfox

I posted in the ic thread. I apologize for my late response in there and here. I was at work and didn't leave work till around 6pm my time, got home, ate dinner, and then went out and saw a movie. I'll edit my post if I should have her be elsewhere instead of at the spire with Grix and the graduating initiates.

okay smile.gif. I also posted my reply to your post as Grix just now and I apologize again for my late response. I meant to post yesterday but then I was hanging out with a friend at the mall that's near where I live and hen I ended up going straight to bed after I got home.

Edited by redfox

okay smile.gif. I'm planning on posting my reply as Rey to your post as Grix after padfoot posts in there again because I don't want to machine gun.

you can just call me red and I posted smile.gif

just so that you guys know, I'll be out of town over Memorial Day weekend and visiting my sister, brother, sister-in-law, and new nephew so I might not post as much while I'm there. I'll try to post when I'm going to be going to bed but during the day, I probably won't post at all.