Vorgin

Purge of Toria: OOC

Sorry for the delay, life has been smacking me around. I am still here, and the RP is still of interest to me.

it's okay and I understand smile.gif. post whenever you can happy.gif

awesome biggrin.gif. I saw that you posted and will be getting my reply post posted soon. I'm also back from my vacation of which I had a very good time on smile.gif.

Edited by redfox

I apologize that I haven't been very active. after TJ posted about the security issues and for everyone to change their password on here and I changed it, I've been having login issues. I just got it resolved tonight and posted in the ic thread.

Edited by redfox

okay smile.gif. I just didn't want you thinking I was ignoring the fact that you posted.

I fully unstood that this would be a slow RP. Im in no rush. Its okay. biggrin.gif

okay ^_^. I'm going to add Jynn to the main topic soonish.

posted her form and, like I said in the rp thread, I'll post as her when it's the next day.

okay ^_^. I was thinking of having her be in a bar but I'm not sure how to have her greet him. I also don't know if I should mention the caravan mission they did in the side story or if that's supposed to stay in that other thread.

No, these are two separate timelines. There will be differences.

okay thought that was the case. I'll think of something.

so with the new site update I have been unable to post from mobile to let you know what's going on. 

I moved apartments and it took forever to get the internet hooked up but I got it now and will be active again. 

no worried and yay :D. glad to see you back ^_^.

edit: what do you mean by 'reference'? :mellow:. I can try to update the pic link again for her but it's showing fine for me when I click on the linked text.

Edited by redfox

when I click on it it takes me to photobucket but when the picture finally loads (I remember photobucket being easier to use) the picture is a pixelated clock that says "please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting"

oh that's weird. it loads just fine for me when I click the link and I don't get that message on the picture. I'll try updating the picture link and you can tell me if it still says that or not.

edit: I relinked it so try it again.

Edited by redfox

alright there you go, I can see it now.

Super sexy reference by the by.