Paradisiske

D.C Birthday Release

Things I would like to see for a Birthday release;

1. Revive to work on an egg OR a dragon with a BSA to revive a dead egg (however, to prevent abuse, it can only be used once a month regardless of trophy, amount of dragons with the BSA one has, etc.)

2. Some new Dinos (they seem a bit unloved)

3. 8th Egg slot

4. Sprite updates to some of the 'older' breeds. I understand that this requires the creator's input, and understand completely if a creator does not want to update/change sprites, but I think it would be nice to see some of the older breeds re-done or re-shaded (partially to match them to what seems to be current sprite status [well-defined lines, shadows, etc] and partially to help renew interest in some of the older breeds that now serve as AP and/or cave-blockers.

Edited by ShorahNagi

I would love to get birthday roosters to go along with our hens. But I think they should be like leetle trees. One rooster to a flock/scroll, because if you have two or more they will fight. And we'll have to swap eggs to do chicken lineages.

Another vote for an 8th egg slot.

I'd also like to see the names disappear from the tombstones of dead non-zombiefied dragons again. I have a couple of names I can't reuse because the dragons died back in 2013 between when the names stopped disappearing and I realised I had to unname my dragons before they died if I ever wanted to reuse the name.

Another vote for an 8th egg slot.

I'd also like to see the names disappear from the tombstones of dead non-zombiefied dragons again. I have a couple of names I can't reuse because the dragons died back in 2013 between when the names stopped disappearing and I realised I had to unname my dragons before they died if I ever wanted to reuse the name.

Oooo yes. I'm in a similar position with a couple of Zombie fails.

This would be cool. Maybe stages of the moon or something like that..

Edit: it would also be cool if leetle tree could be positioned on top of scroll, cause i never see it this way..

Moon stages leetle-equivalent would be super nice! Also, I don't know what you mean by that positioning, because I have my leetle that way? Or am I missing something here?

All the ideas about site updates (egg slots, tabs) would be amazing, but I doubt it happening. One can wish though!

Moon stages leetle-equivalent would be super nice! Also, I don't know what you mean by that positioning, because I have my leetle that way? Or am I missing something here?

My sort is on default, so I cant do that biggrin.gif

I would also like something to stop dragons from getting views, for the dragons that are in trade.

Also it would be awesome if only the scroll owners could place their dragons on click sites...Because there are some evil people out there...

Agree with the majority of posters that I'd rather see site improvements over another new release, especially:

Reassessing and updating the drop ratios

I've been playing since Oct 2008, and despite all the new dragons released over the years, the same handful end up blocking the cave. I don't even bother hunting there. Right now, there are Guard, Stone, and Canopy dragons languishing in the main cave. Guards have been blocking the cave for 9 years now lol.

I'm getting to the point that it's a little difficult to keep track of dragons and breeding projects, so scroll tabs would be awesome. I could also go for extra egg slots and a store where we can "buy" CB Holidays.

I would honestly like to see a more mobile friendly version of D.C. I find myself playing on mobile more than anything since my computer is a piece of poop. I also notice an increase of people during releases complaining bc all they have is mobile and it's considerably more difficult to snatch eggs this way.

If it did get improved it would welcome more players and evolve in a positive way that would help the site grow. smile.gif I've been playing for an extremely long time and would love to see the site continue to grow.

(Also a platinum trophy would be nice so we can have an EVEN number of eggs. 7 bugs me immensely.)

Edited by thephantomdragon

I would love to have an 8th eggslot, mass Fog/Unfog BSA, ability to offer an egg in multiple trades and freezing eggs option. Also easier customized scroll sorting, that would be beyond amazing! And a store perhaps...

Releasing new rares is not really my thing, but a hearty YES to new Drakes/Two-Headed/Pygmie dragons and YES to hybrids of minority species (or Hybrids in general). I wouldn't say no to any new releases, but make them easy to catch so everyone can enjoy the release. smile.gif

Edit.

Just remembered, for those of us who like to describe their dragons - there was a cute idea back in the Suggestion thread that such dragons would be marked somehow, like having a quill next to their sprite to indicate such dragons have a description. I'd love to see this in action too.

Oh, and also fixing the content lacking and a bit buggy encyclopedia so it shows an accurate number of dragons owned and observed would be really sweet. I mean, if you raise a dragon, you must have at least seen the egg/hatchie/adult...I have around 10 adult CB Ochedrakes and 3 frozen hatchies, probably a messy one or two, but when I checked my encyclopedia it said I haven't observed any as so far... guess they crept onto my scroll in secrecy - like ninjas! tongue.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

... ability to offer an egg in multiple trades ...

And also the ability to make multiple offers on one trade.

I would honestly like to see a more mobile friendly version of D.C. I find myself playing on mobile more than anything since my computer is a piece of poop. I also notice an increase of people during releases complaining bc all they have is mobile and it's considerably more difficult to snatch eggs this way.

If it did get improved it would welcome more players and evolve in a positive way that would help the site grow. smile.gif I've been playing for an extremely long time and would love to see the site continue to grow.

(Also a platinum trophy would be nice so we can have an EVEN number of eggs. 7 bugs me immensely.)

I think this is subjective. I've been playing on mobile more frequently lately and I find that it's much easier to catch new releases with my phone than with the computer. It may actually have to do with someone's network connection than anything actually to do with DC. Although I would like a bit more maneuverability when it comes to navigating large scrolls in mobile. It's much easier to breed multiple dragons in a timely manner on the computer than it is on my phone.

Another thing I would like to see is an upgrade/tweak to trading whereby you are able to offer the same egg/hatchling on more than one trade simultaneously. As well as being able to offer an egg you personally are trading on another player's trade.

I think this is subjective. I've been playing on mobile more frequently lately and I find that it's much easier to catch new releases with my phone than with the computer. It may actually have to do with someone's network connection than anything actually to do with DC. Although I would like a bit more maneuverability when it comes to navigating large scrolls in mobile. It's much easier to breed multiple dragons in a timely manner on the computer than it is on my phone.

I agree with the network thing, I guess I just find the navigation clunky. Though i have seen lots of people talking about how difficult it is to get eggs on mobile. I find if I'm there early enough I have no issue but when the site gets loaded down there's such a downside to being on mobile I just go to a library or something for a computer. That's just my experience though.

But yes, easier scroll navigation would be amazing.

I'm would love to see an 8th egg slot implemented. A store would also be great, but it probably won't happen.

I guess no release this year? (May 11th is the DC Birthday right?)

21st - at least that's when we celebrated last year biggrin.gif

Edit: My wishlist priority:

1st - tags or tabs or WHATEVER sorting system

2nd - the shop

3rd - any of my favourite description suggestions (mostly the marker, but also interlinking)

4th - a useful BSA to determine colours of random breeders like Nebbies

5th - 8th egg slot

For any of these I would gladly sacrifice new dragon releases until Halloween...

Edited by herk

I've heard it will be next sunday, but I could be mistaken.

May 21. There's lots of time left.

Whoops, I totally got the date wrong. Sorry guys.

More game changes

More egg slots/Trophies

More freezes sad.gif

More gold/silver level rares

More BSA's

Tabs

I am all for having an 8th egg slot, it would make things so much easier. maybe even a new trophy above Gold to help implement the 8th slot? We have Platinum level in the Bingo game, why not make it official for the cave too?

More egg slots and trophies would be amazing. I would also love to be able to freeze eggs.

However, the one thing I really want is another gold/silver level rare :3

Whatfor? Aren't 2 breeds enough that are already a pain in the sit-upon to use in lineages?