Paradisiske

D.C Birthday Release

Hatchie slots = 2 x eggs slots. Having a max of 9 eggs would mean 27 total slots (9+2*9), and 11 eggs would be 33 (11+2*11).

That's not true. Hatchie slots equals eggs times three. 5 eggs, 15 total. 6 eggs, 18 total. 7 eggs, 21 total.

You two just have different definitions for "hatchie slots" laugh.gif Because the result is just the same.

Ansela Jonla counts hatchie slots *after* the egg slots are all filled, and Marie19R counts total slots as hatchie slots (which techically, they are: you can be locked with 21 hatchies and zero eggs).

Edited by Ruby Eyes

More egg slots and a new trophy would be awesome! Would like to see some new pretty dragons too.

- Removal of trolling by removal of death by overview

- Freezing for eggs,

- Shop with CB past holidays and Prizes with a currency earned by average activities but without requiring of them all to fill the max weekly amount (Trader's Canyon)

- Folders/Tabs/Mini Scrolls/Sub-scrolls and the like WITH a Hide chosen ones feature

- 11 new Hybrids(!) release

or

-11 NEW spriters released

(the above 2 are impossible to go together sadly)

- Removal of trolling by removal of death by overview

- Freezing for eggs,

- Shop with CB past holidays and Prizes with a currency earned by average activities but without requiring of them all to fill the max weekly amount (Trader's Canyon)

- Folders/Tabs/Mini Scrolls/Sub-scrolls and the like WITH a Hide chosen ones feature

- 11 new Hybrids(!) release

or

-11 NEW spriters released

(the above 2 are impossible to go together sadly)

All of these along with something like rooster.

I really hope we don't have any new dragons at all - and I certainly don't want rare ones.

Instead, what I would like is a nice site update with some of the things we've been requesting/suggesting over the years. Such as:

- An eighth egg slot (this would be my absolute favourite).

- The ability to mass hide/unhide.

- Fertility to work better, i.e. increase the percentage chance of getting an egg.

- Some improvement to organising scrolls so that finding dragons is easier (personally I'd love to have the option to go back to having all dragons on one page so that I can find the dragon I want more quickly by searching the page, but I know that won't happen).

- Increased chance of getting Zombies.

- Some way of preventing trolling/scroll bombing. Maybe simply by removing death by over-viewing.

- Healing.

- I'd also be happy with some kind of 'shop' for CB past Holiday dragons, etc.

For me this would be far better than a load of new eggs. Basically, I'd love a nice, gentle stress-free 11th birthday smile.gif

8th egg slot would be nice, more new spriters, and, I have always wanted the ability to mark adult dragons that I don't want to breed (like inbreds) so I know not to breed to that dragon.

I could quite go for a meaningful way for users to protect eggs/hatchies in teleports from unwanted and unwelcome attention.  sleep.gif

This and Condorflight's suggestion to mark breeds would be nice as well.

Edited by Jazeki

New egg slot, heal BSA and/or refusal nullifying BSA, 3~4 new dragons. Maybe a new rare? I'm just excited about new dragons in general, haha.

Besides all the suggestions which I really love, I always thought that having an Encyclopedia without really taking advantage of it was not a gret idea, so, why don't put something like a link to all the dragons we have of that specific breed, below the number of owned and raised? I would totally use this tool more then now tongue.gif

(sorry for bad english)

11 new dragons is probably not going to happen, but maybe the heal BSA can be inplemented and some sort of tabs sorting system to make keepig track of dragons easier.

Also, this isn't a popular request (so it probably won't happen), but I want to see some new stuff for people who describe their dragons. Like the ability to use bold, italics, question marks, etc. I could see option for it thst are similar to forum options, but obviously lacking options to make links and images...well, actually, images might be nice because I could draw my own pictures of dragons and put them in there. However, images could be abused...

A few new rares wouldn't hurt. I know that people seem to hate the concept of new rares, but I think that a) hard to get dragons are exciting and rewarding and cool.gif our rare to common ratio is messed up an that might be why getting a CB rare is "harder than it should be."

Edited by solarflare3000

Dying for an 8th egg slot and 24 total slots.

Other than that I'd really like some new features... I've noticed a couple minor things (total dragon counts on user page, name of dragon listed in the "Breed" action) and they're both nice. I'd love some little things like that, but I am hoping for some big introduction *crosses fingers*.

If the Gemshard issue where the breed doesn't show up on eggs/some hatchies would be fixed, that would be nice.

I'd like a slightly increased chance for zombies too, even if it's something like... increased chance after it's been dead a certain amount of days or something. At this point it's nearly impossible to get all the sprites.

Edited by Painter

Eighth egg slot with appropriate increased hatchie slot.

Trader's Canyon please. c:

And tabs/some way of better organizing the scroll would be lovely.

A new release or two would be nice, but we did *just* get two new dragons.

A cave always full of CB luminas. On a realistic note, more room for cb lumina eggs.

Trader's Canyon

8th egg slot

I would like the Encyclopedia Stats to accurately represent what they claim. Not tell me I have three of a certain adult when I actually have dozens.

I would like the Check Records tab on TJ's Dragon Records page to work on large scrolls, rather than returning a blank page.

No crazy massive new breeds release.

I would personally LOVE some new breeds. Personally, I don't really care if we just had a new release.

Other than that, more egg slots would be great. Tabs, or another way of better organizing our scrolls would be amazing. More kill slots/higher zombie success rate would be cool. Honestly I would love pretty much any of the suggestions made in this thread so far.

Trader's Canyon

8th egg slot

I would like the Encyclopedia Stats to accurately represent what they claim. Not tell me I have three of a certain adult when I actually have dozens.

I would like the Check Records tab on TJ's Dragon Records page to work on large scrolls, rather than returning a blank page.

No crazy massive new breeds release.

I live under a virtual rock so I'm not 100% familair with this concept called "Trader's Canyon." Can someone explain it really quick?

I would love another egg slot or more trophy levels for egg slots. The more dragons I get the more attractive a tab or search system or some other way of organizing them looks.

A re-release would be amazing as well! I did love last year's changes. DC Birthday never disappoints!

I live under a virtual rock so I'm not 100% familair with this concept called "Trader's Canyon." Can someone explain it really quick?

The Traders Canyon suggestion thread is here.

Edited by maaters

I´d love an option to group dragons. Not just view eggs and hatches but something like being able to create groups you can label and sort yourself, like "RP dragons" "Dorkface" "Z-codes" etc.

I also would like to see some re-releases, new rare, new pygmies, and more BSAs biggrin.gif

Honestly I want more slight breed variations? Not like alts, or biome variations, but like the two headed lindwurm or luminas or pyralspites.

Hmmm.... I would personally like some more trophies with egg/hachie slots (diamond, platinum, I don't know xd.png ), new breeds, new BSA's (the long awaited heal?), tabs so we could organise our dragons better, maybe some new/updated sprites for less wanted breeds? Trader's Canyon sounds nice too, although not sure if it will be implemented. I'd also like a way of deterring view bombers cause I saw how much damage they do.

Nonetheless I am most curious what the 11th birthday of dc holds in store, I've been very surprised last year smile.gif !

-tanglewyrms!

-more wyrms

-more true rares around the gold's and silver's level

-have cb prizes handed out with trophies and holiday events (one pick one of the two breeds per trophy/winning a choice between colors from a score based event)

-sending biome blockers to the ap instead of shuffling

-more eggslots

-the removal of refusals/ability to reverse them/yearly reset at valentine's day

-scroll tabs so sorting is less of a clusterbreed

-more BSAs

And other stuff.

Edited by blockEdragon

Definitely an 8th egg slot.

Perhaps a flood of Golds and Silvers for only one day? And old Holidays would also be nice.

So I've seen a bunch of suggestions here, but I like the thoughts of:

Trader's Canyon or equivalent

Some way to counteract viewbombing

Another eggslot would be neat (though I get along pretty well with 7)

More BSAs (esp. of dragons that aren't generally collected, perhaps? Give me a reason to collect mints and balloons, beyond april fools!)

Also:

More stuff in the encyclopedia, please! I love reading through it, as it helps me figure out what kinds of descriptions I should give my dragons, but the encyclopedia as it stands is pretty bare-bones.

I also agree that I don't really want a whole bunch of dragons released. One or two would be nice, but we're just coming off of a new release, and getting scroll stuff settled is a pain in the butt.

Perhaps a flood of Golds and Silvers for only one day?

I LOVE this idea.

Also I agree with those who doesn't want a huge release. I prefer some new features to be added, like the 8th slot, or Trader's Canyon, or tabs / tags.