Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HadesFallenAngel

Hello~~

Hey everybody, it's HadesFallenAngel and i just wanted to say hello and try to introduce myself. One of the reasons for my username is simply because I love Greek mythology and Hades is one of my favorite gods ever~ Plus he's the god of the Underworld I mean who wouldn't find that cool. smile.gif i love it~

Another thing that I really like is Pandas <3 I really really think that they are adorable and just outright cute~ I like anime and hard rock..umm I love cats unsure.gif

I think that's it for me..if you wanna get to know me more simply message me~

Hey there, welcome! Achilles was my favorite person from Greek mythology. Reading about his death in Ovid's Metamorphoses still makes me scream internally. He was killed by such an unsympathetic man and prettyboy, too.

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

Aww, pandas are really cute. <3

Hello and welcome to the game and forums. If you have any questions or need help learning the ins and outs of the game or forum, we have The Mentoring Project that can be really helpful. Hope you have fun.

I love Greek mythology. It makes for some very interesting reading material. Pandas are very adorable, so cute and fuzzy.