TJ09

2017-04-28 - April Release

@StormBirdRising - I believe it depends. Sometimes longer, sometimes shorter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caught two of each! smile.gif

Awesome! Easiest release ever for me, cought everything within 10 minutes. Weekday release in the - for me - early work hours? Perfect timing!

FUUUUUUDGE Mantinence at the hour mark when I wanted to try for an egg! And I need to go to bed now!

Phew! I managed to grab 7 eggs just before the maintenance. Now I have to wait for the end of the maintenance to be sure that I really got them...

Edit: confirmed. 2 from the desert, 2 from the volcano and 3 from the coast.

Edited by Bugzilla

Of course it goes into maintenance just as I can catch some xd.png Oh well,managed to grab two of the "harmless" ones.

Edit; Got 4 harmless and one striped, just need to wait for two prizes to hatch and then I can grab more stripes.

Edited by CharonDusk

I managed to get two warm eggs, so now I have three new eggs and I'm scroll locked. Time for bed. Night everyone, happy hunting!

New releases drop for three days, don't they?

They flood for a limited amount of time. It varies per release, but it hasn't been that long of a flood in a very long while.

They flood for a limited amount of time. It varies per release, but it hasn't been that long of a flood in a very long while.

+ technically, these are a permanent release, so they will drop far longer than three days. =p

@StormBirdRising - I believe it depends. Sometimes longer, sometimes shorter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caught two of each! smile.gif

Uh Oh. So far I have caught 0 of each. ohmy.gif

At least the flu did something good for me. wink.gif Woke up 3.5 hours before, couldn't go back to sleep, checked dragcave and got two of each of the new eggs.

Cheers

Seriva

Oh nice! Didn't even notice it at first, I was checking the AP and the forums first, then I went to the cave and was so confused why there was no eggs! Caught one of each and am now egglocked, cmon eggs, hatch fast...

Logged in, saw there was a release yesterday, thought "Well, guess I will be doing a lot of hunting to get some of those... missed the first day where they drop in masses." Went to the cave and it was very, very easy to get two of each biggrin.gif Yay!

Why on Friday? :L

Anyhow can't wait to see the hatchies ♥

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

Thank you TJ and spriters!

I got 2 of the Harmless ones and one of the Warm ones!

Will get that one later!

Woot woot! Managed to get me a trio of each,a trio from the Coast and a trio from the Desert.biggrin.gif

WOW! I can't believe that we're already coming up on DC's birthday can't wait to see what's in store. tongue.gif

Rrrg. I'm out 2 slots from vampire fails. And there's no way I'm dropping the two eggs I have left. Guess I will settle for 2 orange and 1 brown for now.

New eggs!!!

I have caught 0 of each.

Anyway, laugh.gif Thank you TJ and spriters!

Yay, new release! And an easy one too, I'm already locked with new pretties.

Thanks TJ and spriters! <3

Edit: I'm quite curious about the volcano eggs. Things deemed "quite harmless" are usually not so. ^^

Edited by Aleoleo

Excited for new dragons, now if the biomes would just produce eggs getting them might be a bit easier. LOL