TJ09

2017-04-28 - April Release

Well, in dragon cave, some eggs don't, like the frosty Frostbite eggs and the spark-emitting Thunder eggs, haha.

...I guess given the nature of DC, whichever humans presumably (?) exist to run these absolutely massive clans of ridiculously dangerous dragons would be a bit surprised if they discovered a new dragon species and the egg wasn't spiked, poisonous, and/or on fire :P

Aye, first new egg drop after I came back, so cute veggies biggrin.gif Thanks TJ & Co!

Just got here; are the eggs dropping everywhere or no?

The biomes are actually listed in the OP. =o

Orange in just coast, the... other in volcano/desert.

I really wish other biomes were open, I wanted to go get some monarchs tonight. :u

Oh well! I'm sure these dragons will be super neat. ^^

Now just to... catch some.

Please be non-shiny true rares, please be non-shiny true rares!

On my more rational pattern recognising side, I know the rare part probably isn't gonna happen, the non shiny part seems promising though so it's something more than most of the new releases give me.

Outside that, I hope for more dragons like brutes, plated colosi, fells, brimstones and reds, we don't have enough actual dragons, they can do cool tricks and stuff and still be true dragons just fine but i'm sick of all these peaceful dragons that act more like one would expect a unicorn to.

Also, I hope the "harmless" thing is just a ruse.

Overall this looks promising...well as promising as things get for someone who (at this point) would be pleased by a single pixel for a dragon if it was a true rare.

I don't think you've read enough unicorn lore. In some cultures,they gored people.

Either way, I'm also hoping for a fierce dragon.

Me too!

Especially something that would make a great checker with undines. No dragon has satisfied me yet in potential undine checker. xd.png

Drat, I'm locked for a few more hours. :/

Ah, well...they look intriguing.

It looks like I might have to wait for the next hour drop to get a warm egg. I can't seem to catch anything on the five minute marks.

Me too!

Especially something that would make a great checker with undines. No dragon has satisfied me yet in potential undine checker. xd.png

Same here but with antareans. Love them to pieces but I can't find anything I like them with in lineages. Maybe this orange one though, if the adults look anything like the egg. I've learned not to get my hopes too high in that regard.

Got mine. Four warm glows and three seemingly harmless eggs. The more I look at that description the more I think it's going to be a very manipulative and/or dangerous adult. Which is fine by me.

"This egg seems quite harmless."

Aren't all eggs harmless? I want to know what a dangerous egg can do. Roll over you?

It looks like I might have to wait for the next hour drop to get a warm egg. I can't seem to catch anything on the five minute marks.

Try the ten and hour drops, those are usually better.

Same here. I thought the Firegems were bad, but at least there was a ton of people. I'm feelin' very get-back-on-the-porch not being able to catch with just 30ish people. dry.gif

Everyone is so suspicious of the harmless egg! xd.png

When I saw it I was like, 'oh ok, I guess it's harmless then.'

But then again, I'd probably be the first to die in a horror film right?

"This egg seems quite harmless."

Aren't all eggs harmless? I want to know what a dangerous egg can do. Roll over you?

Lol!! Well magmas burn, and I'm sure others are spiky or hot or too cold or something x)

Editing for yay new release! I got one of each on that last(and my first) drop. Can't wait to see what they are, and cannot wait for next months 11th bday!!

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

ooo. I had room for 4 eggs and was lucky enough to catch two of each type. biggrin.gif

I don't think you've read enough unicorn lore. In some cultures,they gored people.

Oh no, I have, that's the best kind of unicorn lore just based on how messed up the people who made a symbol of goodness must have been.

It kills anyone who isn't a pretty virgin female.

Ugly males who decided to create life with someone they feel genuine love for are obviously EVIL!

If I made them into a symbol of anything, unicorns would be a cautionary tale, Horse-Frolo if you will.

"The unicorn sought to purge the world of a very specific "sin", it saw corruption everywhere except within! "

Back on topic

I was using the common idea of unicorns these days

user posted image

the incorruptible pure pacifist that would never hurt anyone or do any wrong, ect!

Edited by blockEdragon

Both these eggs look pretty impressive to me. Hopefully I'll be able to catch some.

Edit: Yikes they get picked up quickly!

Edited by MessengerDragon

Whoop. Locked at the moment, but I have stuff that can hatch in an hour.

Not sure if I want to bother trying to code hunt or just grab two of each and call it a night. :x

Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of people online tonight. Not expecting a release I'm guessing? Only 680 right now

Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of people online tonight. Not expecting a release I'm guessing? Only 680 right now

Well, it's a weekday and it's bedtime for the East Coast of the US. So probably not....they still go fast though.