TJ09

2017-04-28 - April Release

I'm slightly disappointed. The adults do look nice, but I feel like the Krais aren't as detailed as others that are released nowadays. I suppose I was expecting to see a bit more lovely detailing of the fins on that dragon and I was actually more eager for that one than the Scimitars.

On another note, I actually really like the Scimitars, I think they might look quite lovely paired with Tri-horned Wyverns. Those are definitely my favorite of the two.

Oh wow, adults! I really like both of these - the subdued colors of the Scimitar-wings and the bright colors of the Sinii Krais are both really appealing. Congrats all on a great release! And I'm glad that both breeds have dimorphism.

Three of my hatchies gendered, two Krais and one Scimitar. I want to wait to make sure all my hatchies gender correctly (I did use Influence, but....) before I Influence my current batch of eggs.

I think I have new favorite dragons... Move over Anagallis, Sinii Krai and Scimitar-wings have just been discovered!

Edited by predatorfan4ever

OMG THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!! wub.gif

I am SO breeding the Scimitars with my Trihorns. Finally an excuse to breed them in checkers. I'm definetly hoarding those guys.

And the orange ones, I haven't looked up their names yet, but they are amazing. I already kniw five different dragons I'm going to breed them with. What amazing dragons!

Thank you Tj and you amazingly talented spriters. *hugs* biggrin.gif

Edited by Syiren

I'm a big fan of the Sinii Krai colors. Like a poison dart frog, reinforced by the fact that they are poisonous.

Wow, the Adult dragon sprites look awesome! My favorite one are the Sinii Krai Dragons! They remind me of parrots.

Congrats to Playdoh, and to Mysfytt and Corteo on the release. Thanks TJ for giving us more new dragons to paly with (I agree Scimitars would go well with Trihorns. The Sniii Krai I cannot decide yet.

I just realised that the cute little baby Scimitars were TRYING TO KILL ME!!! D:

The sinii krai are so colorful! I love it. And they also look good in lineage view. =D

Thanks for explaining the name, Cort. Couldn't figure it out, even after googling. =p

Congrats, Cort, Mysfytt, and especially Playdoh!

I love both of the adults. I can't wait for more of mine to hatch out so I can start naming them.

Adoring the Sinii Krai and Scimitar Wing dragons! Thanks once again Corteo, Mysfytt, and Playdoh!

Thank you to TJ for another great release!

Wow! The adults are quite lovely. As I predicted, I prefer the Scimitars - but they're both great. I think Scimitars would pair nicely with Seragammas

So if someone forces me to pick a favourite i would choose the Scimitar-wing Wyverns.

The colours palette are very similiar to the Tri-Horn Wyverns. And i already saw sooo many users suggesting and pointing out breedin plans involving Scrimitar-wing Wyverns and Tri-Horn Wyverns.

By the way should the name be changed to Scimitar-Wing Wyverns? Would look better if you ask me.

The adults are gorgeous! I especially love the Sinii Krai Dragons, but both are awesome! Thanks again TJ and Spriters. smile.gif

- History: Sinii Krai Dragons colors are based off of the Flame Angelfish. 

Hah, I knew it. Right from the S1 stage I saw flame angelfish inspiration.

Overall-- I like them. They're simple in design, but I'm fine with that and don't need super complexity to enjoy a dragon. I of course love the fishy inspiration (you can always count on nature for crazy neat color combos) and the male is my favorite of the two. The female is fine, she just looks like she's in a football game and is about to intercept the ball at the 20 yard line.

The Scimitar guys are pretty okay. I like the colors and the female has a cool pose; you can see those nice designs on back. The male just looks a bit funky to me, though. His right wing looks sort of hard and paper-like in texture, and his hips are twisted in an odd way from this perspective. Maybe he would've looked better in that pose if we were seeing him from the front, though obviously that would obscure the back patterns.

A solid release and good additions to the cave.

Lovely, lovely release. I am looking forward to my own adults! laugh.gif Thank you spriters and TJ!

Late to the party and just seeing the adults for the first time. They are each lovely in their own way. smile.gif I like both concepts and the names, although they will not be easy to remember.

Congrats to Playdoh! It's always good to see new artists with dragons in the cave.

Thanks again to TJ and all the artists for these, and thanks to Corteo for the extra info.

Wow! The adults are quite lovely. As I predicted, I prefer the Scimitars - but they're both great. I think Scimitars would pair nicely with Seragammas

Oh wow I didn't even think about the Seragammas. They would look great with those I might just have to try that.

These are really cool! I have two hatchlnigs of each breed, so I hope that they turn out to be the right gender.