TJ09

2017-04-28 - April Release

Question: Do you think the description "Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It hits you with its wings if it feels threatened." is short for: Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It hits you with its wings if it feels threatened by you ?

I just realised it could be a case of the dragon hitting me with it's wings to get my attention, so that I can go and deal with whatever threatened the hatchie..

Question: Do you think the description "Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It hits you with its wings if it feels threatened." is short for: Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It hits you with its wings if it feels threatened by you ?

I just realised it could be a case of the dragon hitting me with it's wings to get my attention, so that I can go and deal with whatever threatened the hatchie..

Oh no, that's too adorable xd.png

5 hours left till the first adult!

Well, I'd tolerate that adorable behaviour from the s1 hatchie, but not from the s2

5 hours until they grow up. I'm so excited to see how they look like! happy.gif

I really love how easy it has been to catch these eggs. If only all releases were like this smile.gif So thank you, TJ, for making this release so easy.

Are we really allowed to talk about the birthday release?

In that case . . .

I'm pretty sure I'll be in the minority here (maybe even of one *g*) but I'd rather not have any new dragons at all - and I certainly don't want rare ones.

Instead, what I would like is some of the things we've been requesting/suggesting over the years. Like an eighth egg slot; the ability to mass hide/unhide; healing, etc. etc.

For me this would be far better than a load of new eggs.

I really love how easy it has been to catch these eggs. If only all releases were like this smile.gif So thank you, TJ, for making this release so easy.

Are we really allowed to talk about the birthday release?

In that case . . .

I'm pretty sure I'll be in the minority here (maybe even of one *g*) but I'd rather not have any new dragons at all - and I certainly don't want rare ones.

Instead, what I would like is some of the things we've been requesting/suggesting over the years. Like an eighth egg slot; the ability to mass hide/unhide; healing, etc. etc.

(bold is mine)

You're not alone! Although yes, we're probably in the minority. biggrin.gif

And I really really don't want any new rares! yikes! This release is perfect IMO, and just what I like most about DC: pretty dragons that are easy to catch for a nice, stress-free game. wink.gif

Edited by Aleoleo

You're not alone! Although yes, we're probably in the minority. biggrin.gif

And I really really don't want any new rares! yikes! This release is perfect IMO, and just what I like most about DC: pretty dragons that are easy to catch for a nice, stress-free game. wink.gif

It's really nice to know I'm not alone *beams* I fear we probably are.

I agree. New rares really would not be good at all. Exactly; me too. 'Stress-free' is so good.

I thought I was going to miss the adults by being asleep but I've gotten sick and don't want to sleep anyway with this runny nose. I feel like I'm waiting for the ball to drop on New Years Eve.

2 hours left till the adults. I wonder if I'll be able to see them before I go to bed... '-'

I'm excited! But I'll probably be out for brunch with the in-laws when it's time for them to mature. I wonder if I can be enough of an adult to stop myself from checking my phone constantly during the meal? tongue.gif

Ugh I'm gonna have to wait until after my first final today to see the new adults! Can't wait biggrin.gif

I'd rather not have any new dragons at all - and I certainly don't want rare ones.

I couldn't agree more! ohmy.gif As much as I enjoy new dragons, I'd like to see some new mechanisms introduced, like the 8th egg slot or a new trophy tier.

Ultimate dream would be the implementation of the store or an announcement of a re-release or old holidays in some way, but I consider those extremely unlikely. Then again, I thought the return of Frills and Bright Pinks would be very unlikely xd.png

Not long til the new babs are all grown up! biggrin.gif

Sinii Krai and Scimitar-wing... ok these are the weirest names on DC

and that's good

Edited by Pluviophillia

I love the Male Sinii Krai biggrin.gif I want to see the other genders of both though