Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BobaTea

Introduction!

Hello! I'm BobaTea, well, at least that's the username I'd love to switch to.

I've been a member since 2010, but have been absent for quite a while, I believe I can safely say I've returned to the game now, and with more-so improved lore knowledge, or creation. I absolutely am in love with any sites that involve dragons, and dragcave was my first step into it - not counting Neopets, of course! I later found FlightRising, and MagiStream, and all these other sites... in my own frantic spree, though, I created so many accounts which I can barely recall most now. I can't even recall if I have another forum account correctly.

For a more personal approach though, I'm a Brazilian girl living abroad, with an overwhelming love for video games. Eventually, I aim to have my own title in the video game industry, and am more than willing to give everything up for it.

I'm also an artist on my free time, just like many other talented people, and love putting myself up to challenges, even if most just end up as Work in Progress. dry.gif

Current games I'm frequently playing are Monster Hunter Online, as well as Guild Wars 2. I'm not the best at neither, but it's lovely gaining knowledge on a different language (MHO), and overall combat, trading, and armour system in GW2.

I love astrology, psychology, and game talk, as well as music. Feel free to contact me for anything. ~

I believe that's all about me? I'd guess I'll update this if I've forgotten anything of importance. Thanks for taking the time to read!

-- Boba

Hello and welcome back! I hope you enjoy yourself!

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

Living abroad? So you're doing school/work abroad? Sounds awesome! I've always wanted to do this myself. I hope you're having fun. :3

You can share your work in Original Work if you are so inclined. And if you draw dragons, we're always looking for artists in Dragon Requests!