Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johanenof

Hey everyone!

Hey guys! I am new here. It looks like fun so I wanted to join your community.

I have noticed that you're sending link to FAQ at every topic. It's awesome!

But FAQ isn't working. I mean... I've checked the link and it says I have no permission to view it sad.gif Am I doing something wrong?

Hello and welcome! I'm guessing you didn't see that message because you weren't a user yet (though I can see it even when I'm not logged in, hm). If you try to view it now, are you able to?

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

Were you already validating (had registered but not posted on the forum)? I believe you're limited to introductions during this period to help you know where to post to be validated. If that's right, I believe that's why you were told you couldn't view the FAQ. Now that you've validated and had your intro approved, you should be able to view the FAQ! Please let me know if you still can't, so we can correct the issue.