Acts of Random Kindness

Acts of Random Kindness

23 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Congrats to the new people!

Thanks, ARK, for continuing this! :D

This exactly! And thank you to whoever nominated me, I appreciate it :D❤️

I do what I can do. Thank you to those who nominated me, even though I may have forgotten what kindness I have done for you >.<

Wishing you and others the best wishes, maybe it's your turn next to be in the ARK list :D

Edit: how could I forget. Thank you to ARK as well, as others have said, for the continuous support for the generous people in the community. And don't worry, life can get really busy to keep track of things. Wishing the team behind ARK the best as well!

Edited by BlueLatios

Thankyou to whomever nominated me! :D it was a very nice surprise!

ARK List Update

Members listed below can now use our new badge in their DCF signature. Congrats to both new and familiar ARK-ers!

It has been quite some time since the last update to ARK, and business has been pretty slow. However, I do have a few names to add to the list! Congratulations to new ARK-ers, and welcome back to our HMs!

Halloween is coming up, so get out there and do some random good deeds, both on the forum and in real life. Right now, the world needs as much light as it can get. Besides, if there are a ton of nominations this holiday season, maybe it won't take me almost a whole dang year to update. Or something like that. :)

(Also, there are still some old sad broken ARK images in signatures, remember to check yours! Images can just be copied and pasted, and will no longer rely on links that can disappear over time.)

New Members

ARK.png.b570901d62b961301af524b469309c86.png

RainDear

Mika (x2)

Cowfish249

Fiona

soulchaser

Mathcat

ARKstar2.gif Honorable Mentions ARKstar2.gif

ARKHM.png.8f4d996a8eb123a0589a7f7fd594b284.png

Lagie

Dirtytabs

Nqli

Fiona

Edited by Acts of Random Kindness

Thank you! :wub:

To ARK, and to whoever nominated me!

This was a lovely surprise.

Thank you ARK and thank you to who ever nominated me!
It was very sweet to log in and read the ARK message.
💞

It was so nice to get this pm. It's nice to know that I did something that someone appreciated enough to think of this response. Thank you, for nominating me.

@Acts of Random Kindness Thank you for still offering this nice service. I also should be HM. I only changed my name slightly from raindear. 

25 minutes ago, RainDear said:

It was so nice to get this pm. It's nice to know that I did something that someone appreciated enough to think of this response. Thank you, for nominating me.

@Acts of Random Kindness Thank you for still offering this nice service. I also should be HM. I only changed my name slightly from raindear. 

It looks like your previous nomination and HM were from the old thread, which hasn't carried over to the current ARK project. However, this means you can use any or all of the old badges as well as the new ARK one :) Also, it turned out that I hadn't actually added you to the master list by accident, whoops. You're on there now, with your preferred caps.

I have just returned from almost 4 years away from the site and owe ARK an apology. I was set to help with a reboot of the list at the end of 2015, but ended up losing my internet for some time. The internet time I did have was extremely limited, borrowed from wonderful friends but reserved for critical real life issues. I did not check in to this site to follow up with my obligations, so I want to apologize for my failure.

It is good so see that others stepped in to the breach, and congratulations to all the recent winners!

Hey all, just a reminder to start December off right: please take good care of yourself, look out for others, and take some time to brighten the days of those around you! 

(And ARK-related: do kind and random deeds, and remember to nominate those who have been good to you!)

-ARK

I think there was nobody left to run it.

ARK List Update

Members listed below can now use our new badge in their DCF signature. Congrats to both new and familiar ARK-ers!

OH DANG. I can't believe it has been two years. I sincerely apologize. Life has been complicated. 

Despite the long hiatus, it looks like a number of people have continued to spread kindness on the forum. Thank you to everyone who sent in nominations! Congratulations to all ARK-ers, old and new! 

(Thank you, @missy_, I pasted the wrong badge for the HM. Fixed it!)

New Members

On behalf of ARK, we recognize you as one of those who ‘do unto others’. Selfless acts of generosity, caring, and kindness have brought your name to us and we want to show you how much we appreciate your gift of giving.

Henceforth you shall be on the ARK List, where you will be recognized by all, and we present you with the “Symbol Of ARK” for you to display with pride so that others can see what you’ve done:

ARK.png.b570901d62b961301af524b469309c86.png

The Benevolence Dragon is a small dragon; no bigger than the common opossum. Often seen carrying pearls, it flutters about forested shorelines and rivers. This dragon is known for occasionally leaving its pearls on stumps or clover patches. Folklore tells that they are gifting the pearls to faeries or appeasing forest nymphs. Though it is completely unknown why they leave their precious pearls behind, the tiny treasures are always appreciated by travelers and passerby.

@Asphyxia

@Azuragosa 

@BringsTheSnow 

@Calli Thaala

@ComatosedRoses

@celis 

@djengis

@D-wing

@Dragongirl141998 

@Emerald01

@halean 

@High Lord November 

@JeLion 

@Long_Before_Sunrise

@missy_

@oxoniensis

@Paradisiske

@Reykur

@schenanigans 

@Sunrunner

@Yggijo 

@ylangylang -> @Rosedamai

ARKstar2.gif Honorable Mentions ARKstar2.gif

On behalf of ARK, we recognize you as one of those who ‘do unto others’. Selfless acts of generosity, caring, and kindness have brought your name to us and we want to show you how much we appreciate your gift of giving.

Henceforth you shall be on the ARK List as an Honorable Mention, where you will be recognized by all, and we present you with the “Symbol Of ARK” for you to display with pride so that others can see what you’ve done:

ARKHM.png.8f4d996a8eb123a0589a7f7fd594b284.png 

@BringsTheSnow (again)

@Infinis

@Long_Before_Sunrise (again, x2)

@Mystic_Halo

@rinoa26

@Shadowdrake

Edited by Acts of Random Kindness

It's so great to see this thread active again ! Congratulations to everyone.

Thank you so much to ARK and to the kind person(s) who nominated me! I am thrilled and honored. :wub: I am so happy to see ARK up and running again! ❤️

Aww, congratulations to all the nominees! I recognize a few names on here and y'all absolutely deserve the nominations <3333