Acts of Random Kindness

Acts of Random Kindness

Why re-host elsewhere? You can just right-click any image and select "copy image", then paste where it needs to be. Proof of concept:

image.png.c76308832eb0903123ae849d2719ec81.png

I assume TJ has LOADS of space ? Most places I am, they run out of attachment space from time to time, is all. But - not for this area, more for requests - people like to put their image somewhere where they are very easy to pull as things progress... and people here have had trouble removing attachments...

Are you capable of nominating a member that has been nominated before ? So sorry if this question already has been answered ! 

A member can be nominated any number of times. This came up a page ago:

ARK List Update

Members listed below can now use our new badge in their DCF signature. Congrats to both new and familiar ARK-ers!

I've seen the posts about the image hosting, and I will include an attachment on the first page that can simply be copied and pasted into signatures. While this won't help the people who have already linked to the image in their sigs, at least we'll have an image to replace the big sad error symbol if the original image is ever down. 

New Members

user posted image

catzrule1990

Dracaena

quinney

Tidalwave

ARKstar2.gif Honorable Mentions ARKstar2.gif

s1qiid.jpg

herk

Ruby Eyes

tiny_gremlin

What a lovely surprise :)

Thanks to whomever nominated me ❤️

Oh wow.. what an honor. ;w; Thank you so much and thank you to whoever it was that gave me a positive shoutout. :wub:

Another mention in Ark - thank you so much, whoever you are! 💓 💓

ARK List Update

Members listed below can now use our new badge in their DCF signature. Congrats to both new and familiar ARK-ers!

Uh, what was it I forgot to do this month? What day is it? WHOOPS. 

It wasn't a busy month for nominations, but I hope everyone out there was randomly spreading cheer anyway! I know the forum has been slower than usual, but I hope ARK doesn't fizzle out completely. If you have a chance, please spread the word! Tell your friends, maybe tell your enemies, do good deeds, and Happy Belated June Update! 

New Members

user posted image

s1qiid.jpg

MIGOR

Sunfish

Zimtie

Edited by Acts of Random Kindness

Oh wow! I feel really honoured :) thanks again to whomever nominated me! 

ARK List Update

The forum has been slower than usual, and accordingly, there have been fewer nominations. I will be updating ARK whenever I have a decently full inbox to organize, rather than every single month. However, I hope everyone still keeps up the kindnesses that make this thread so fun to manage!

Special shoutouts to Gryphonic, who was nominated twice this period, and [removed], who was nominated a whopping six times (by six different individuals).

As an FYI to anyone new to nominating, feel free to pm ARK about anyone who you feel qualifies for an ARK award, even if they have a name on the list, a star, or have already helped you multiple times. This group is to celebrate kindness, and there are so many people out there who habitually perform such acts! 

New Members

user posted image

49ER

LadyLyzar

s1qiid.jpg

Gryphonic x2

JaneMcAsh

Sunfish

Edited by Acts of Random Kindness

What a lovely surprise!  I was ARK listed in the old thread long ago!  I'll have to use the new badge in my siggy now!

ARK List Update

I mentioned this the last time, but I will only plan on updating ARK whenever I have a few nominations to add, rather than every single month. Though the forum is slow, I hope a lot of little kindnesses continue, whether or not they make it to this list!

Also, this has come up a few times now, so I thought I'd address it here: if anyone does NOT want to be added to this list for any reason, feel free to PM me! 

New Members

user posted image

dragonheart455

s1qiid.jpg

Brekke

LadyLyzar

Lagie

Wiz

Thanks to whoever nominated me and the ARK team--I feel honored!

Edited by Brekke

Thank you whoever nominated me! It was a lovely surprise to find the PM this morning! :wub:

ARK List Update

Thank you to everyone, listed or not, for little acts of random kindness performed around the forum! Keep up the good work, everyone, and let's get ready for even more holiday shenanigans! 

New Members

user posted image

Awdz Bodkins

blah

Elestren

ThePureBlood

Tesla

s1qiid.jpg

DuskoftheStars

herk

Ruby Eyes

This was a beautiful surprise to wake up to. :wub: Thank you very much to whoever nominated me and congratulations to the other new members and honorably mentioned ones. ^_^

Oh, I'm surprised! That's lovely message im the morning 😊Thank you to the person who nominated me! ❤️ And congrats for other people.

Lovely surprise to find in the inbox before leaving for work :)

Thank you to whomever nominated me and thanks ARK ❤️

Thank you for whoever nominated me! This was truly a surprise, I never expected to be nominated at all. Congratulations to all the other kind people up there, keep it up guys! ❤️

Many thanks to whoever nominated me, too! I did not realize what the ARK was before getting the email today; what a special way to start the weekend!  :) 

ARK List Update

It's been a while, but here's a few more wonderful people to add to our list! (And to HMs, welcome back, and thanks for continuing to be randomly kind!) Keep up the good work, folks, and Happy Valentine's Week!

New Members

user posted image

Cinspawn

Imago

Princess Kiara

Psykoticka

Sunshine_ley

s1qiid.jpg

Dracaena

Rinoa26 (x2!)

Ruby Eyes