Acts of Random Kindness

Acts of Random Kindness

Thank you to whoever nominated me - this is quite a nice surprise to wake up to! I hope I'll be able to continue to gifting random nice things to my friends and other amazing people that are here! ^_^ <3

Ditto what the others have said- thank you to whoever threw my name in the ring, that was super sweet of you, whoever you are! :)

What a sweet surprise in my inbox when waking up on such a cloudy and raindy friday :D

Thank you whoever nomiated me and congratulations to all the other nominees!

12 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

What a sweet surprise in my inbox when waking up on such a cloudy and raindy friday :D

Thank you whoever nomiated me and congratulations to all the other nominees!

All of this :) Thanks to ARK (old and new organizers) and to whoever nominated me <3

Thank you so much whoever nominated me ♥ Email surprised me in the morning - a very nice surprise ☻  
I will continue to help out and gift others as much as I can ☺

What an absolutely wonderful surprise to wake up to! Thank you so, so much to whoever had nominated me; this is such a honor! :D This has definitely made my day, and my week; I'm so happy!  ^-^

I'll continue on giving to and helping out the wonderful people of this community as much as I can. <3 

Edited by Cupup889

Well, this was a surprise!☺️

I'd like to thank whoever nominated me.  And also, I'd like to thank everyone on this thread.  You all must have done some good deed to get nominated, so thank you for your generosity on behalf of those you helped.  I'll display the ARK badge with dignity and continue to help on DC.  🎩

Thank you.❤️

Wow - thanks to whoever. It really is  a lovely thing to wake up to.

And congratulations to everyone else nominated, too.

Oh gosh, what a nice surprise! ;u; Thank you sincerely to whoever it was that nominated me! <3

12 hours ago, Acts of Random Kindness said:

Business notes: Fortunately, we did receive help to keep this thread running! We are going to leave it up to the new project staff to decide if they'd like to keep apps open and get a few more helpers, so keep an eye out for their announcement within the next few days. And please be as patient with the new project members as you were with us while they learn the ropes! They're being left in charge quite suddenly, and there can be a bit of a learning curve.

Another business note:

Hello, this is your new ARK staff member! I am honored to be a part of ARK, and to have the opportunity to keep this thread active.

Hopefully, this transition will go as smoothly as possible, but please bear with me as I figure everything out! I will be attempting to run this thread in the same manner as before. If anyone has concerns or suggestions, please feel free to PM me.

For now, I will try to run ARK by myself. I believe I will always be available for monthly updates to the ARK listings, but life doesn't always work like that, does it? If anyone is interested in serving as an alternate, in case of emergency, please let me know!

I look forward to hearing wonderful stories from all of you! Please continue to perform acts of kindness (random or otherwise), and please nominate those who spread the love!

Edited by Acts of Random Kindness
Edited for poor coding :)

I am surprised and humbled to be included in such a wonderful group in the Cave. I enjoy helping folks, and this is frosting on the cupcake!  Thank you so very much.  ~Angel~

Oh my, I'm so honoured! Thank you so very much to whoever nominated me, and to you Ark for all the time and effort you put in.  I'll continue to gift and help as much and as many as I can.

Edited by nooey

Thank you so much to whomever nominated me! :D

Thank you to whoever nominated me! This is a huge surprise. <3 :D I'll try my best to keep helping the community in any way I can and gifting to all.

Congratulations to everyone listed, and thank you to my anonymous nominator =) Anonyminator?

Thank you to whoever nominated me. I don't know what I did, but I'm happy I was of some help! <3

Additionally, I'd like to report that I have just changed my username from RainStar13 to Rainstarkitty. If you could please update my name on the list, I'd be much obliged. Thank you!

thankyou to whoever nominated me. such a lovely unexpected surprise. 

congratulations to all the others listed :D

Wow, this is quite a surprise! I couldn't believe my eyes whe I saw that message, thank you for the nomination!

I feel very honoured and will try to gift and help as much as possible.

Congrats to everyone nominated!  Keep up the great and selfless work!

A little late but thank you, I care about all of you.

On 9/1/2017 at 9:34 PM, Rainstarkitty said:

Additionally, I'd like to report that I have just changed my username from RainStar13 to Rainstarkitty. If you could please update my name on the list, I'd be much obliged. Thank you!

Updated the list!

ARK List Update

Members listed below can now use our new badge in their DCF signature. Congratulations to each and every one of the new winners and honorable mentions! Thank you for continuing to perform random acts of kindness throughout DC (and hopefully beyond).

Everyone, keep helping, keep submitting, and have a great October!

New Members

user posted image

beyond-his-limit

dtwrites

lovecats99

lulu_witch

Rare_Hunter21

Shadowdrake

Tish

Violet_Ninja

ARKstar2.gif Honorable Mentions ARKstar2.gif

s1qiid.jpg