Acts of Random Kindness

Acts of Random Kindness

Aww, this made my day! Thanks to whoever nominated me, and lovely to sea nice long list of names of givers ♥️

ARK List Update

Members listed below can now use our new badge in their DCF signature. Congrats to both new and familiar ARK-ers!

There are only a few names here this time, but I'm glad to have some awards to hand out

Congratulations!

New Members

On behalf of ARK, we recognize you as one of those who ‘do unto others’. Selfless acts of generosity, caring, and kindness have brought your name to us and we want to show you how much we appreciate your gift of giving.

Henceforth you shall be on the ARK List, where you will be recognized by all, and we present you with the “Symbol Of ARK” for you to display with pride so that others can see what you’ve done:

ARK.png.b570901d62b961301af524b469309c86.png

The Benevolence Dragon is a small dragon; no bigger than the common opossum. Often seen carrying pearls, it flutters about forested shorelines and rivers. This dragon is known for occasionally leaving its pearls on stumps or clover patches. Folklore tells that they are gifting the pearls to faeries or appeasing forest nymphs. Though it is completely unknown why they leave their precious pearls behind, the tiny treasures are always appreciated by travelers and passerby.

@heyninja

@DeathKiss

ARKstar2.gif Honorable Mentions ARKstar2.gif

On behalf of ARK, we recognize you as one of those who ‘do unto others’. Selfless acts of generosity, caring, and kindness have brought your name to us and we want to show you how much we appreciate your gift of giving.

Henceforth you shall be on the ARK List as an Honorable Mention, where you will be recognized by all, and we present you with the “Symbol Of ARK” for you to display with pride so that others can see what you’ve done:

ARKHM.png.8f4d996a8eb123a0589a7f7fd594b284.png 

@rinoa26

Aww, wow, this made my day!!  To whoever nominated me, thank you.  I hope I can keep making other people's days sometimes.  :)

This is amazing! I didn't even know about this till now! Thanks to whomever nominated me, it's really nice to know I've helped someone. Just like heyninja I too hope I can continue to make people's days brighter!

ARK List Update

Members listed below can now use our new badge in their DCF signature. Congrats to both new and familiar ARK-ers!

Hi everyone, thanks to all those who randomly perform acts of kindness!

These two nominees (and many more, who are out there) deserve appreciation and accolades. 

Congratulations!

New Members

Henceforth you shall be on the ARK List, where you will be recognized by all, and we present you with the “Symbol Of ARK” for you to display with pride so that others can see what you’ve done:

ARK.png.b570901d62b961301af524b469309c86.png

The Benevolence Dragon is a small dragon; no bigger than the common opossum. Often seen carrying pearls, it flutters about forested shorelines and rivers. This dragon is known for occasionally leaving its pearls on stumps or clover patches. Folklore tells that they are gifting the pearls to faeries or appeasing forest nymphs. Though it is completely unknown why they leave their precious pearls behind, the tiny treasures are always appreciated by travelers and passerby.

@Onodzuka

@hippocamus

ARKstar2.gif Honorable Mentions ARKstar2.gif

Henceforth you shall be on the ARK List as an Honorable Mention, where you will be recognized by all, and we present you with the “Symbol Of ARK” for you to display with pride so that others can see what you’ve done:

ARKHM.png.8f4d996a8eb123a0589a7f7fd594b284.png