Acts of Random Kindness

Acts of Random Kindness

I am surprised and truly honored! Thank you so much to whoever nominated me; what a wonderful thing to wake up to! :nyan:

Thank you! This thread updated right before I went to sleep last night/early morning, and it was really nice :) Thank you also to the person who nominated me!

Thank you to whomever nominated me, and to ARK for continuing the awards. It's an honour to be listed! ^_^

thank you to whoever's day i brightened for turning around and brightening mine with this nomination. what an honor to be in such good company, too!

ARK List Update

Members listed below can now use our new badge in their DCF signature. Congrats to both new and familiar ARK-ers!

Nominations were a bit sparse for this month, as you can see. I hope there were still plenty of random acts of kindnesses over this holiday breeding period! If anyone has done something nice and random for you during this busy DC month, please feel free to nominate them for January- it still counts!

New Members

user posted image

Process

jiuweizhihu

Serliek

ARKstar2.gif Honorable Mentions ARKstar2.gif

s1qiid.jpg

LibbyLishly (x2, this month)

DarknessDragon197

DragonWhispererLady

Ruby Eyes

I was extremely surprised to see a message in my inbox saying I was added to the Honorable Mentions! Many, many thanks to everyone who had nominated me, this means a lot! :wub:

Wow, I'm deeply honored to be on the Honorable Mentions list - and really quite surprised by the fact that I was apparently nominated for it twice. Thank you to the people who nominated me and to ARK for continually encouraging a playstyle of kindness and generosity!

ARK List Update

Members listed below can now use our new badge in their DCF signature. Congrats to both new and familiar ARK-ers!

Thank you to everyone who submitted, and who performed acts of random kindness! As we approach Valentine's breeding, get ready to share the love!

New Members

user posted image

Gryphonic

Laliana

MIGOR

Mizashi

Nathair

Sdc

Stormphoenix42

s1qiid.jpg

Tiki G

Tish

Zimtie (nominated twice this month)

Thank you to whoever nominated me. And to the team who keeps this thread alive and kicking.

<3

Thank you for the nomination again! I'm glad I could brighten someone's day! Again! :D

Congrats to all other nominees as well! Thank you, and mods!, for being awesome!

I will be coming up on my 10 year anniversary on DC this year, and I still love it just as much as I always have! I don't know what I would do without it! So thank you all just for being here!! <33333

Keep being awesome to each other!

Wau !!!!! It means a lot to me too !!!! I am really honored and thank you all !!!

Well then... wasnt expecting this ^_^ whoever you are that mentioned me for this, thanks. ;)

Thank you who ever nominated me it makes me happy. ^_^

Congrats to everyone else added!

Thank you so much to the kind person who nominated me! Really wasn't expecting that at all :wub:

Congrats to everyone else in this thread too!

Wow, I did not expect that in my PM box.   Thank you to whomever nominate me, and I'm glad I could help! :D

Thank you so much to the person who nominated me! This was a very nice surprise wub.gif

I'm very honoured to be listed here!  

ARK List Update

New Members

user posted image

ArielGrint

bandaidstealer

HeatherMarie

littleironhorse

Tecca

wyvernfire

s1qiid.jpg

MIGOR

Mystic_Halo

orphaned

rinoa26

What a nice surprise! Thank you  whoever nominated me (again) 😃

And congratz to all the others nominees, you all deserve it! 🍾🎉

I'm legit tearing up right now, this was such an amazing surprise! Thank you so much to whoever nominated me, I will do my best to continue being worthy of such an honor. 

ARK List Update

Happy Something-day, and thank you to everyone who nominated and kind-ed this month! 

New Members

user posted image

prpldrgnfr

Shroomlet

StormWizard212

TheDoggy

s1qiid.jpg

ArielGrint

Dalek Raptor

Daydreamer09

Draconiusultamius