Acts of Random Kindness

Acts of Random Kindness

Wow! I never expected to be nominated again... Thanks to whoever thought I deserved this again. I hope I can continue to make others happy with small things I'm able to gift c: :wub:

Thank you to whoever nominated me. :wub: It's nice to know that i'm doing some good somewhere!

Dragcave's craziest breeding season is almost upon us! In the spirit of the holidays, go on and randomly help each other out with holiday lineages, gift BSA eggs and hatchlings, and keep an eye out for anyone needing a bit of a boost!

And, of course, PM your nominations here. True acts of random kindness are not done for recognition, but it is always nice to be appreciated. 

ARK List Update

Members listed below can now use our new badge in their DCF signature. Congratulations to each and every one of the new winners and honorable mentions! Thank you for continuing to perform random acts of kindness throughout DC (and hopefully beyond).

Welcome, new members! Welcome back, Honorable Mentions! And thank you to those who submitted names! Everyone, let's finish up this Halloween week with extra kindness!

New Members

user posted image

alectrona

angelicdragonpuppy

Draconiusultamius

imzadi

julesjag1

nooey

Solanatsea

ARKstar2.gif Honorable Mentions ARKstar2.gif

s1qiid.jpg

Confused Cat

herk

purplehaze

shokomon

terrafreaky

Thank you to whoever nominated me.  It is an honor and an encouragement to continue doing the best I can.

Thank you whoever nominated me, and (belated) thanks to whoever did before! <3  I hope I can do justice to being listed here.

I'm not great at conveying my thoughts on paper, but thank you anonymous person who nominated me.  It really made my day ^_^

I hope we can all keep inspiring kindness in others and work together to make dc a fun and inclusive place for all it's members. :)

Ps. Happy (almost) Halloween!

Pps. Congrats to everyone else who got nominated!

Edited by Draconiusultamius

Thank you to whoever nominated me. I really don't feel like I do anything very special, but it is an honor to be included on this list.

Thanks to whoever nominated me - I feel honoured to be included :)

ARK List Update

Members listed below can now use our new badge in their DCF signature. Congratulations, and thank you for your good deeds!

New Members

user posted image

ChibiAsh

DragonWhispererLady

DuskOfTheStars

Elennilda

Ewi

kazlynn

LibbyLishly

MessengerDragon

miaou

Omen

Ravenxeo

tiny_gremlin

ARKstar2.gif Honorable Mentions ARKstar2.gif

s1qiid.jpg

Dalek Raptor

deja

Ruby Eyes

The Dragoness

Toyo

Thank you to whoever nominated me! It really came as a surprise. Today was my first day at a new job, so this was a nice note to end a stressful day on :D

Aaahh thank you to whoever nominated me!

I admit, 'twas a bit of a surprise when I received the PM - and a welcomed one, given school's been s biy painful lately.

Oh my! Very big THANKS to the person that nominated me, I feel extremely honoured to be amongst such kind and awesome people. 

:wub:

Thank you so much to whoever nominated me! I'm honored you thought I deserve it! ^_^ ♥ ♥

This was a nice surprise! Thank you to the person who nominated me and thought I deserved this~