Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TaintedWulff

Hullo!

I tried Dragon Cave a while ago and wasn't a fan of the whole "grow by views/clicks" but I decided to try again because I just love dragons. I'm also hoping to involve myself more in the forums, so here I am!~

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

I getchya on the whole clicks thing. I don't play many other adoptables because a lot of them require to you consistently actually physically click the adoptables all the time with no time competent - just sheer number of clicks. I find that exhausting. With DC, running some fansites in the background every now and then doesn't take up too much of my time, and I can just click when I want. :3

Hello and welcome to the game and forums. If you have any questions or need help learning the ins and outs of the game, we have the Mentoring Project that can be really helpful. Hope you have fun. biggrin.gif