TJ09

2017-04-16 - Festival of Eggs

Happy Easter! biggrin.gif

~collect all the eggs poptartFINALTINY.gif

Too bad no glitch happened this year when they appeared one after another for some time laugh.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

Hooray, Festival of Eggs! Thank you, TJ and artists.

Just got my first egg and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Happy Easter to those who celebrate (including me)!

Why is my basket from 2010? It says "2010 egg basket" when I put my mouse over it.

Copying from the wiki:

If a user already received a basket from one of the previous "Festival of Eggs" events, the new eggs will be placed in there as well, separated by a border. If members couldn't participate in the previous events, they have the chance to get an Easter basket badge by joining the event this year, though did not receive a border image inside the basket.

A lot of the newer users may be confused by the badge name, since when they hover their cursor over the little basket badge it reads "Easter Basket - 2010 Festival of Eggs". That's because the images of the 2010 basket badges were also getting used for the following "Festival of Eggs" events.

You can find more detailed help on the event itself here as well smile.gif

Omg, an Infinity Train egg? Did anyone else get that reference?

Anyways, happy easter everyone!

Happy Easter, DC! cool.gif

Thanks, TJ and spriters, for another Festival of Eggs!

Description reviewing is an awesome way to pass the time between eggs, if you're out there hunting in the Festival of Eggs.

Meow hello lagie!

I have a decent collection of eggs so far

May collect them all in the next hours stalking

EDIT: Got the CellyBean egg!

Edited by Rainbowlight

I got a Cthulhegg laugh.gif

Is that green. Not sure.... (I don't have it, I know that). I do have the falling whale now xd.png

I'm a bit disappointed that no one in this thread called the Carmen Sandiego egg Carmen Sandi-egg-o.

Oh well, happy Easter everyone!

I'm a bit disappointed that no one in this thread called the Carmen Sandiego egg Carmen Sandi-egg-o.

Oh well, happy Easter everyone!

*cough*

I just got the pun with Carmen Sandi-egg-olaugh.gif

wink.gif

Is that green. Not sure.... (I don't have it, I know that). I do have the falling whale now xd.png

Green, with tentacles and little wings. I'm wondering if it's what someone was calling a squid, since I haven't seen a squid egg yet.

Jealous of your whale! biggrin.gif

Edited by Laura-Borealis

The green egg was a monster called Cthuhu

Got a good amount of eggs so far (with the Cthuhu egg, the CellyBean aka cockatiel egg, still hoping for the The Stars Shine Bright egg.)

Edited by Rainbowlight

The person who made the egg/digimental of courage..... you're the best wub.gif

Digimon doesn't get enough love

(Edited, I didn't realize we should be hiding what the eggs are)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

The green egg was a

Got a good amount of eggs so far

Would you be so kind as to censor your posts when talking about what you got? Not everyone has their eggs yet, and your post just ruined part of the surprise for me. As a huge Lovecraft fan, I would've loved to have found that egg on my own, instead of finding out it exists from someone else.

Speaking of, is that a Starlord egg I see?

Edited by CharonDusk

Whoops, must've missed your post! Sorry. ._.'

Haha! No worries. It's easy to miss something when we're using spoilers smile.gif

I got inspired about eggs, boiled up a batch and have some egg dye my neighbor gave me, and I'm dying the first round now. I had some brown eggs as well as white and I'm interested to see how they'll look.

Still favouring the Touhou egg most, but I've still got a few more to pick up.

Just got what I'm pretty sure is an Elder Scrolls egg as well, it's got the Oblivion symbol, a circlet, and soul gems. Looks awesome! biggrin.gif