TJ09

2017-04-16 - Festival of Eggs

Dang it i must be blind or something, that was the first egg i got, but did not see the cat in it at all.

Ah, it looks like someone else is a Eunice aphroditois admirer! wub.gif One of my most favorite aquatic nightmares!

Also digging the Thundercracker and Slytherin eggs.

Edited by Cirvihi

Can anyone clarify the date/time this ends for PST?

Been super busy with stuff, forgot to check in=( Only just starting.

Oh there are 56 eggs now? Darn, just when I finished collecting my 54th, and was sitting back to admire the nice neat rows...

Ah well. I'll obviously grab the last two I'm missing when they turn up!

Can anyone clarify the date/time this ends for PST?

Been super busy with stuff, forgot to check in=( Only just starting.

Should be Tuesday midnight DC time, so a little less than 2 full days left.

I am new. This is my first Festival of Eggs. I know this is a silly question. Unfortunately my mentor is on vacation so I have no one to ask privately.

I am doing quite well finding Festival Eggs because the eggs are appearing where they arenot usually.

Does one keep the eggs? And I am sorry but my basket doesnot seem to change. Perhaps not enough eggs have been found to make the basket look different. And my basket doesn't have this year on it. I think it says 2010?

Just a few puzzling questions I need to know the answer to. Inspite of not knowing answers this is quite alot.png of fun! huh.gif

Can someone confirm with me that the red egg with the hat is meant to be a reference to Ardyn from FFXV?

Because it REALLY looks like him but I'm never confident xd.png;;

Should be Tuesday midnight DC time, so a little less than 2 full days left.

Thanks, appreciate the help!

2 eggs down uhh *thinks* blink.gif quite a few to go! xd.png

We can still collect on the 17th right?

Event is on for 3 days, and only one day has passed since it started, so 2 full days left, well a little less than that, but 1 day 23 hours and 40 minutes.

I am new. This is my first Festival of Eggs. I know this is a silly question. Unfortunately my mentor is on vacation so I have no one to ask privately.

I am doing quite well finding Festival Eggs because the eggs are appearing where they arenot usually.

Does one keep the eggs? And I am sorry but my basket doesnot seem to change. Perhaps not enough eggs have been found to make the basket look different. And my basket doesn't have this year on it. I think it says 2010?

Just a few puzzling questions I need to know the answer to. Inspite of not knowing answers this is quite alot.png of fun! huh.gif

Sent you a PM.

If you hover over the basket, it will always say 2010 as that is when the egg hunt first started. It also doesn't really change once it "fills with eggs" for the year.

I am new.  This is my first Festival of Eggs.  I know this is a silly question.  Unfortunately my mentor is on vacation so I have no one to ask privately.

Does one keep the eggs?  And I am sorry but my basket doesnot seem to change.  Perhaps not enough eggs have been found to make the basket look different.  And my basket doesn't have this year on it.  I think it says 2010? 

Just a few puzzling questions I need to know the answer to.  Inspite of not knowing answers this is quite alot.png of fun!  huh.gif

You keep the eggs in basket, and it says 2010 cause the model used for the badge is from 2010.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

Ah, it looks like someone else is a Eunice aphroditois admirer! wub.gif One of my most favorite aquatic nightmares!

Also digging the Thundercracker and Slytherin eggs.

I'm just shocked someone actually recognized it.

Even more so that you know the scientific name.

What is that pink creature with the pink egg? It looks funny, I can't tell what type of creature that's supposed to be. But I like it's big eyes!

What is that pink creature with the pink egg? It looks funny, I can't tell what type of creature that's supposed to be. But I like it's big eyes!

I think it's a mew from pokemon.

Edited by Ninetails

it's a mew <3

Oh! Okay, thanks guys!

I just got the bee egg, ugghhhh. Creepy.

Can someone confirm with me that the red egg with the hat is meant to be a reference to Ardyn from FFXV?

Because it REALLY looks like him but I'm never confident

xd.png;;

I thought it was Carmen Sandiego...