TJ09

2017-04-16 - Festival of Eggs

I am confused. I clicked a couple eggs that were in a few different place, but it brought me to a page with the egg and how many members are online right now. If I go to my profile and click the basket that says 2010 Egg Basket it just brings me to the same page. What am I missing?

I found Waldo AGAIN? That's not good....

So far, my favorite is the Douglass Adams tribute egg,

Edited by jis99

Been out all day, I can start and collect now. Got a nice cockatiel and where's Wally.

At least I think that's what they are...

I've got 54 eggs, even though the first post said there'd be 53. Already adding extras?

What's the one with the little 2 people and changing scene a reference to?

I'm not the spriter, that'd be TheCompleteAnimorph, but I've got some info on what it's referencing.

Ohboy, there'd be a lot of lore required to explain the entire thing, but basically, it's from a game series called Touhou. The characters in the eggs are Maribel and Renko. They are from "the outside world in the near future", and they like to explore the paranormal and other worlds. What we're seeing is one of these explorations to another world. First the girl in purple (Maribel) falls through a gap in the weave of reality, and then the other girl (Renko), follows.

The characters in my profile picture, that's them.

I am confused. I clicked a couple eggs that were in a few different place, but it brought me to a page with the egg and how many members are online right now. If I go to my profile and click the basket that says 2010 Egg Basket it just brings me to the same page. What am I missing?

Is that the first egg you have clicked on? If so, that is exactly what should happen. That is the page where your whole collection will be displayed once you have more of them. Each FoE egg that you click on will be added to that page. smile.gif

(edited for punctuation fail)

Edited by purplehaze

It looks horribly doggy to this jaded player laugh.gif

pink one? sigh, not a dog

It looks horribly doggy to this jaded player laugh.gif

Are you talking about the giraffe looking one on your scroll, or that pink fursona thing? Neither of those are dogs.

Oh my goodness, that animated brown spotted egg is so precious. How can you not smile after seeing that sweet, happy face pop out. 😍

Edited by BatPopsicle

Something rather odd. I found two of the exact same egg. Their loop is slightly different, but it's the exact same animation. I think this is the link, if anyone wants to see. I only have 4 so far, in the bottom most collection.

https://dragcave.net/easter/elsapeth

Something rather odd. I found two of the exact same egg. Their loop is slightly different, but it's the exact same animation. I think this is the link, if anyone wants to see. I only have 4 so far, in the bottom most collection.

https://dragcave.net/easter/elsapeth

It looks like they might be companion eggs? The 'camera' is focused on a different person, though they're both doing the same thing. I'm not sure what that's about, but it seems deliberate. How interesting!

:>> finally got one of my eggs The bunny with an egg tied to it's back :3

I also made the blue one with the orange/yellow pattern that scrolls down (which I haven't gotten yet o3o).

hope everyone likes them I had a had a lot of fun spriting and animating them.

Neither are references to anything, I prefer to not make references most of the time so no one feels out of some sort of loop.