TJ09

2017-04-16 - Festival of Eggs

Whoever made the adorable Cthulhu egg, thank you.

Edited by OccultBones

Ooh, protip- have like a progeny page up (with very few children) and refresh that. That way, the whole page fits on the screen and you'll see right away if there's a new egg for you to find. No scrolling required!

Actions is even better smile.gif

Since i'll no longer be on DC, might as well post what my two eggs were based on.

First was the aquarium egg - consists of a bobbit worm, tuxedo urchin, brittle starfish, fire shrimp, and anemone (specifically condylactis since I like the colors). All of these are creatures that i've either owned, or at one point really wanted to own (bobbit worm, my dream sea critter. The horrific rainbow.)

Second was the bee egg. It's literally me wanting to make an egg relating to bee memes, and wondering "what if the egg WAS bees?" what if bees cannot into poland?

Also, Japanese Honeybees are pretty cool.

I found the little squid in the egg, so cute!!!

I honestly have no idea what most of these eggs are referencing, but I love them anyway! As always, well done spriters, and thanks to you and TJ for another wonderful event!

Here I am with explaination on some of them:

Squid egg egg: Maybe an Eldemore adoptable

Mew and an egg: The Stars Shine Bright comic.

Squid egg: Cthuhu

Cockatiel egg: Maybe referencing CellyBean

Brown spotted egg with a chick in it: Probably a chocobo egg.

Cacti: Just a cacti.

Teddy: Aww how cute! A teddy with an egg as it's body!

Idk the others.

Ooh, protip- have like a progeny page up (with very few children) and refresh that. That way, the whole page fits on the screen and you'll see right away if there's a new egg for you to find. No scrolling required!

I have the "edit sort order" menu page up. smile.gif

Here I am with explaination on some of them:

Squid egg egg: Maybe an Eldemore adoptable

Mew and an egg: The Stars Shine Bright comic.

Squid egg: Cthuhu

Cockatiel egg: Maybe referencing CellyBean

Brown spotted egg with a chick in it: Probably a chocobo egg.

Cacti: Just a cacti.

Teddy: Aww how cute! A teddy with an egg as it's body!

Idk the others.

I don't understand what eldermore is, and looking at the egg list I have no idea which one you're talking about none of them look squid like besides the cthuhu egg?

pm me which one you're talking about because you've talked about eldermore so much you've made me curious I feel like I'm out of some sort of pop reference loop.

I found one before I realized, by the filter by thing on the dragons page.

I don't understand what eldermore is, and looking at the egg list I have no idea which one you're talking about none of them look squid like besides the cthuhu egg?

pm me which one you're talking about because you've talked about eldermore so much you've made me curious I feel like I'm out of some sort of pop reference loop.

Actually Eldemore is another adoptable site.

The egg I was talking about is the squid spawn egg.

I love this festival and look forward to it each year. Thank you TJ and all the artists/contributors! :-)

Happy Festival of Eggs! And happy Easter to those who observe it.

I don't know what the two eggs I've found so far are about, but they're lovely =)

The banner is cool this year! I'm going to dye some eggs later today, so it's inspiring!

Holy sweet potatoes, I found a really nice Touhou egg; a full animated scene with Maribel and Renko! ohmy.gif

Since i'll no longer be on DC, might as well post what my two eggs were based on.

First was the aquarium egg - consists of a bobbit worm, tuxedo urchin, brittle starfish, fire shrimp, and anemone (specifically condylactis since I like the colors). All of these are creatures that i've either owned, or at one point really wanted to own (bobbit worm, my dream sea critter. The horrific rainbow.)

Second was the bee egg. It's literally me wanting to make an egg relating to bee memes, and wondering "what if the egg WAS bees?" what if bees cannot into poland?

Also, Japanese Honeybees are pretty cool.

I really like the aquarium egg. It reminded me of Finding Nemo, but with different sea creatures, and how they escaped the aquarium. Nice egg!

I haven't seen the bee one yet but I love bees so I'm excited to catch a glimpse of it.

Why is my basket from 2010? It says "2010 egg basket" when I put my mouse over it.

Thank you TJ and spriters, for the fun egg event! biggrin.gif

Nice event :3 and some of the eggs are really awesome!

Got a lot of them already, cannot wait to see the ones I am still missing smile.gif