TJ09

2017-04-16 - Festival of Eggs

Lol I actually liked your comics

Now looking at the Eldemore egg again, what kind of squid is it?

Edited by Rainbowlight

Can anyone solve the Eldemore egg?

I dunno what fish is it.

Turns out it's not a Tabbyfish, and the current squid Cutefish doesn't match.

biggrin.gif Easter Egg hunting! What a wonderful time to collect eggs.

ohmy.gif I spy a Slytherin egg! laugh.gif *giggles*

I mean, I know you've only been around for less than a year, but that's pretty par for the course for the Festival. Like, there were so many Undertale and Homestuck eggs in previous years, so, like, maybe stop acting like your grudge against Pika has any impact on how "weird" it is for her to be proud enough of her art and comic that she made an egg from it.

The Elder Scrolls egg and this cool gold thing with wings and star are my favorite. Honorable mention is the bouncing bunny it's great, I love the eyes bulging in fear.

Having Undertale and Homestuck is a lot different than doing a self-insert of your "original character". The former are widely known and is more of a fan-art thing than "look i'm promoting my thing! look! look at me!"

And yes, of course my 100% entire opinion is based on an imaginary "grudge". Ooh, scary. /s

I'd be posting this with anyone doing their OC/fursona/whatever as an egg, not just him.

I love the clam egg, it's my favorite out of the 10 or so eggs i've gotten so far. The crystal egg is gorgeous too

Edited by Robot Chimera

Hurray! I remembered the Festival of Eggs this year!

(I completely forgot to participate last year.)

Time to find all the eggs instead of writing an essay!

Edited by Vrack

Ooh, I think I just got an eclipse egg. I love it!

edit: Might be a symbolized sun egg? I can't tell. My first thought was eclipse, though.

Edited by Robot Chimera

I kinda of hope we get a dragon release at the end of this

If so, you will face serious consequences.

You can't just yell at someone just because they made something special to be proud of their oc, comic, fursona, ect..

Edited by Rainbowlight

Whoever made the Oblivion egg- thank you! One of us should submit a Morrowind egg next year to keep the theme going biggrin.gif My other favourite 2 eggs have to be the cockatiel and Digimon Courage egg. An honourable mention goes to the large crystal egg- beautiful detailing!

Thanks spriters, and happy Easter to everyone!!

Edited by bluesonic1

In all my years of dc, there's been no dragon release that comes from the Festival. Unless I'm getting so old I've forgotten. I agree, it would be kinda nice though.

If you are not a fan of or even strongly dislike an egg, that is your prerogative, but there's no need to make things personal. If you don't like an egg, simply collect it and wait for eggs you like better to come along. With 50+ eggs, I certainly hope at least everyone will find one they are a fan of.

Here admiring the cockatie egg that may as well be CellyBean

I don't believe CellyBean does art (please correct me if I'm mistaken!), at least not on the forum, so I'm inclined to believe that's from another birb lover. =o

My first pet was a cockatiel, so I'm excited to get this egg!

Just got here for a short while to catch what I can before going out for the day.

Got to say the bunny with the egg tied to it has completely stolen my heart!

What I meant was it could be a reference to CellyBean not the egg was sprited by CellyBean

Well it could be or it could be just a normal cockatiel

Aww I found one of the animated eggs, it's so cute! It's either a baby chocobo or just a normal chick

Edited by Cecona

I should really be sleeping since I actually need to get up early (not Easter related- getting a dvr upgrade) so naturally I'm wide awake and hunting eggs! I love the bunny with the egg tied to its back! Also, are those bees? If so, that's a big bag of nope right there. (It's extremely well done, though! Just not a fan of bees or any flying, stinging critter. They always find me.)

Edited by prismatika