Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoroark1272

Howdy.

I'm Zoro, and I have dragons. As well as eggs. So... here's my introduction? I guess? :T - If you want to check out my dragons and eggs, just search "Zoroark1272" on Dragon Cave or just click on the very convenient link I have put right here: dragcave.net/user/Zoroark1272

So... yeah. There ya go. That's me. I'm trying to get all of the hybrid dragons, which might explain why I have three parents of hybrids... I feel like I'm typing a lot so I'm going to end this here. ninja.gif Ninjaaaaa SMOKE BOMB~

~Scroll spam Removed~

Hullo And Welcome to DC!

I took a peek at your dragon ^-^ They look very well taken care of, and I just noticed that you already got a rare cb red dorsal! They have nice names too hh

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

I think hybrids are my favorite type of dragons in the cave! If you want us to view your scroll, you should add your scroll link to your signature, not your posts. You can edit your signature by going to My Controls -> Edit Signature or clicking your username (from any of your posts or in the upper left hand corner of the forum) -> Edit Signature. :3