DuskOfTheStars

TWWFA ((Multiverse RP)) {OoC}

Well drat, how is Shadow supposed to judge them? xd.png

Ah, well, cyborg reasons. I'll figure out a way to keep her from going around reading people, though if you want you can say there's an established canon-something-something from the universe where they came from that describes how souls there work; that will interfere with her ability to read their souls, so she'll just end up confused and annoyed anyway.

@Switch

There will be downtime between Aetherial fights, though there should be plenty of fighting with bosses or monions.

5 seconds sounds good for a time stop, so long as it can't be spammed too much.

Username: Esko_the_Wolf

Character Name: Gamma

Universe: Dusky's Universe (idk)

Gender/Pronouns: Male

Species: Tenebris Dragon

Appearance: [X]

Personality: Gamma prefers to stir up trouble rather than actually do what he's supposed to. He's smart, but he tends to use his sharp mind to manipulate others into doing his work and tricking others into doing things they normally wouldn't do. He loves to adventure and enjoys swimming in forest lakes and the great river that runs through the countryside. He's goofy, and sometimes he can be a sweet guy. He's stubborn and tends to argue a bit easily, especially with his fellow boys. He's often fascinated by gross things, such as dead cats or insects.

History: To be frank, Gamma's history was...not very great, in the grand scheme of things. It didn't compare to being a war hero or having super special powers and saving the world, but in the tiny rural village he lived in, what he got was enough. After his mother ran away from her father, because of reasons that have not yet been revealed, she ran to the small town of Burrow, located in the beautiful countryside. There, she married a fisher and gave him a total of six children before she was tired of making eggs. Gamma came along somewhere in the middle, and as soon as he began developing ideas, he was trouble. He constantly annoyed adults and set a poor example for his peers, inspiring them to cause trouble. Despite punishments, it never stopped Gamma from stirring up the town.

Abilities/Weapons: He has claws, teeth, and fire.

Other:

Character Name: Jessica Velcheck

Universe: Original

Gender/Pronouns: Female

Species: Human

Appearance: Jess [ft. Kyle]

Jessica is about 5'9", with dark brown hair and green-hazel eyes.

Personality: Jess is the kind of person who wants to be likeable, but can't help but sometimes be a prick. She has a degree of social anxiety that slowly gets better over time, but she tends to run from social situations rather than face them. She's artsy and wants to better herself, but isn't motivated to do much other than browse the web and make half-drawn sketches that pile up and make a mess. She's rather lazy, and comes with the typical teenage angst and argumentativeness. She has a bad habit of procrastinating and not learning from this particular mistake. Jess has a habit of being insensitive and apathetic, not being considerate to other people's problems. However, this doesn't mean she doesn't care at all. She can be selfish and think more of her own crisis than other's -probably more important- situations. Jess is very bright, but...she doesn't always think things through.

History: Jess was first raised in Piscataway, New Jersey, a moderate-sized town. Her father did own a house for a while, but it was falling apart beneath their feet. Her mother was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis before she was born, and as she got older, the condition got worse. Soon, there was no choice but to place the woman in a nursing home and move to Jess's grandparent's house, still in Piscataway but close to a shady area in a bordering town. For several years they lived there, her father dealing with bankruptcy and her and her sister dealing with their grandmother's heavy cooking. Jess started out as a cocky jerk, believing she was all that and that her artistry was amazing. She never understood why she wasn't in "honors" band, despite never practicing her trombone. It wasn't until sixth grade hit that she entered her angsty phase, and finally realized how shotty of a person she was. She shelled herself away from social interaction.

Then her father met a new woman and fell madly in love. After a couple years of dating, they decided they wanted to move in together, and after research, their destination was East Brunswick. This news was devastating for Jess, but mostly because she didn't want to be separated from the school iPad. She tried convincing herself that she had reasons to miss Piscataway, but once the move actually happened, she didn't miss her old town at all.

East Brunswick was a bit of a scary place at first. The middle school was ridiculously large, compared to the school she had spent her 6th grade year in. She was intimidated, to say the least. What surprised her, however, was when Kyle Ossler began to say "hi" to her in the hallways. Being the antisocial prick she was, she ignored him at first. However, one day she suddenly felt the compulsion to say "hi" back. She didn't know what hit her that particular time, but whatever happened, she and Kyle became friends after that. He managed to crack her out of her shell, and she even made a few more friends along the way. Marching band happened, and she made even more friends; one of her online friends told her she would make friends as soon as she entered clubs and such. What a way to prove someone right.

Abilities/Weapons: Teenage talk-backing, her camera, and sometimes she uses her brains to come up with a useful idea.

Other:

Yo, those forms look good! (I'll note that Tenebris are darkness-magic-aligned, though, so if you want to add that to Gamma's powers, I'd be happy to do it.)

(Man it's good to be back, I've missed this place.)

Username: Nomadicdesert

Character Name: Moonstone (likes to go by Luna)

Universe: Steven Universe

Species: Gem

Appearance: user posted image

Personality: Playful and fun, Luna likes to joke around a lot and enjoy life. She prefers to have friends over enemies and would rather talk things out then fight. That doesn't mean she isn't willing to fight however and will defend her friends even if it means being shattered. There are times when Luna's outgoing shell cracks though and she can be seen alone and quiet, looking up at the stars with longing, tears in the corners of her eyes.

History: Luna fought with the rebel gems on earth to protect it from home world and their plans to destroy all life in order to create new gems in its place. At the end of the rebellion when home world gems left Luna was captured and taken with them as a prisoner and hopefully as an informant so homeworld would have future intelligence in case they wanted to go back and start up the fight again. Luna only just managed to escape and after commandeering a shuttle she took off towards the nearest planet in the hopes of hiding until the search ended. Now she wanders the galaxy in the stolen shuttle believing that all of her fellow rebels are dead and that she has no place left to go. She is a fugitive from her own people and without a cause she feels lost and alone.

Abilities/Weapons: Can summon a bow at will from her gem and spontaneously create light arrows to shoot at her enemies. She has temporary shape changing powers and if she and another gen agree to it can fuse forms to make a more powerful form between the two of them.

Other: I cannot draw at all and as such the drawing that I used is not mine. If the owner comes forward and wants me to take it down I will gladly do so. I would like to be a better artist in the future but for the moment that picture will do just fine.

So does everyone lose their memory or is that just certain characters? It seems like a few are losing memory and some aren't so I'm just confused is all. I'll play without losing but can easily change it back if I did it wrong.

From what I've interpreted you lose your memory at varying degrees; in some cases it's complete amnesia, and other times it's just the memories feeling fake. So for me, I made Shadow lose some of her memories (like how she can't recall a lot of the factoids she has memorized about dimensions and magic or her realm), but retain others that now feel questionable like they didn't really happen. Canonically I would assume it's all a question of willpower and importance of said memories, but chances are it's just random and I'm just making stuff up. xd.png Dusky has the final say, of course.

Oh, speaking of amnesia, I've been thinking of adding another character... sooner or later, I haven't decided who yet. Seriously considering a robotic character since that's my running interest right now, but I'm not sure how the memory fog would work on a machine...? Would the fog corrupt memory data, or does it only affect organic creatures? I'm guessing the fog is caused by an Aeon but memory corruption seems like an Aeon of Reality thing, so I'm not sure how that works...

Yep, it's varying degrees. Depends on the indvidual character, but some more important mrmiries, while they can be affected, you are more likely to recall in some way they are... or were... there.

I'm going to say that the magic affects biological more, but can hit technological as well (based on specialization of Aetherial doing this). Fog is an Aetherial's fault, but not Reality...

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Oh, I should have mentioned this earlier, but the spell Aer cast makes fire gather and erupt upwards in a pillar before disappearing.

I don't know if there's any fuel around to keep the fire going without mana, basically.

Edited by beiningtian

user posted image

Little Grip doodle I did earlier today that I edited into his sheet. I do requests for RP stuff when I stream, so try to catch me this weekend! *totally not shamelessly advertising*

Username: Esko_the_Wolf

Character Name: Obsidian

Universe: Steven Universe

Species: Gem

Appearance: [X]

Personality: Obsidian is easygoing and a laid back individual, preferring to live her life on the fun side. She's always had a bit of a wanderlust, and she constantly explores the reaches of space to satisfy it. She enjoys meeting new people and flirting with any kind of sentient, humanoid creature that she comes across. Obsi loves, loves to have fun, whether innocent or suggestive, and she's willing to break the rules to get that thrill. Unfortunately, she tends to make a joke out of everything, even when it's far from appropriate. One thing sticks out about her, and that is her confidence. She moves and talks with said confidence, and it's not uncommon for her to become dangerously cocky. Obsidian often acts on impulse and doesn't think things through, often getting herself or others hurt as a result. While certainly brash, she is not only confident in her abilities but those of others, and this leads her to being extremely supportive and stubbornly so.

History: Obsidian was not made on Earth, but a moon in a system located near Homeworld. Made for White Diamond, she did not spend much time on Homeworld. She was declared to be severely defected compared to other Obsidians. She was perfectly fine with this, and just before the outbreak of the Gem War, she hijacked a ship and flew off the planet.

From the start, Obsi explored the galaxy, stopping at various taverns and meeting a diverse bunch of people. She made a business out of giving them rides to various destinations, and eventually smuggling became a part of her income as well. She met very few Gems on her adventures, and the handful that she did were generally trying to escape Homeworld's caste system, or even the Gem War erupting on Earth. Obsi watched the galaxy evolve and flourish over her millennia of living, and life never got boring for her; there was always something to do that was new.

Abilities/Weapons:

-She is able to summon a scythe from the gem on her neck.

-She's able to glide through the air, but not actually fly.

-Obsi can shapeshift.

-She can conjure a black fire and manipulate it to her will.

Other:

Can never have too many clerics.

~~~

Username: Tehultimatemage

Character Name: Cheria Barnes

Universe: Tales of Graces

Gender/Pronouns: Female (she/her)

Species: Human

Appearance: A girl who looks around 19. Her dark pink curls are partly tied up in a pair of pigtails, and her clothing, adorned with many ribbons, looks rather fancy even though she frequently finds herself on the battlefield.

http://tales-of-pikohan.de/main/wp-content...profil_full.png

Personality: Selfless, gentle, but stubbornly independent, Cheria hates being told to stay behind. For the sake of morale, she tries to look on the bright side of things while keeping her disappointment to herself. She tries to heal as many injured as she can, or at least ease the passing of those who she cannot. Sometimes it causes her to run into danger; aware of the risks, she charges in fearlessly. It is easy for her to get flustered.

History: Cheria used to be a sick child. She didn't go outside very often, and could never keep up with the other kids in town. During a doctor's visit in the city of Barona, she was dragged along with her friend Asbel (and his party) to visit another friend of his by taking a shortcut behind the royal palace -- except it went catastrophically wrong. She doesn't remember much, except for a large shadow monster attacking the group. Since then, her health had miraculously improved and she began gaining healing abilities. For the next seven years, she honed her skills and became a field nurse in her home town of Lhant.

Abilities/Weapons: Cheria's main role is healing, but she also hides a few other magic tricks up her sleeves. Defensively, her spells focus on buffing and healing effects over a large area, while offensively she uses a combination of throwing daggers and lightning spells. She isn't very fast or agile, but she makes up for it by being an invaluable support if her team protects her.

Other: Some of her abilities are particularly attuned to piercing certain types of magical barriers. She gets fussy like a mother at times.

New form from me!

Username: Dusky_Flareon

Character Name: Reshiram (goes by Shiro)

Universe: Pokémon

Gender/Pronouns: Genderless, they/them

Species: Reshiram

Appearance: Link

Personality: Reshiram, being the Legend of Truth, likes to know the truth of a situation, getting to the bottom of everyone's accounts. While Reshiram will try to defuse situations via words at first, they are willing to use force should words fail. Reshiram is slightly hot-tempered. They aren't as familiar with certain aspects the modern world as they'd like, which means they can come off as distant or odd at times. If Reshiram were to notice a battle getting overly destructive, and it were between two members of a group they're in, they would attempt to intervene.

History: Long ago, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem were all one dragon, the dragon Pokémon of two brothers. Eventually, the two brothers grew apart, pursuing Truth and Ideals. The dragon split, Reshiram joing the one who sought Truth and Zekrom with the one who fought for Ideals. The two brothers warred, the power of Reshiram and Zekrom nearly destroying Unova. When the dragons and their heroes realized what they had done, the Legends fell into a sleep trapped inside the Dark and Light Stones.

Many millennia later, a group called Team Plasma threatened Unova with the aid of Zekrom, and Hilda disfovered the Light Stone hidden in Nacrene's Museum. Hilda took the Stone with her on her journey. In N's castle, Hilda's Truth finally awoke Reshiram, whom she captured with their consent. Reshiram snd Hilda then took and defeated on N and Zekrom... followed by the real schemer, Ghetsis. After Ghetsis's defeat, N left with Zekrom.

Two years kater, Team Plasma was deated again, this time a boy nsmed Nate, eith the aid of Reshiram and Holda, not that Nate knew that.

After Unova was finally at peace came the wrath of the ancient and mad gods.

Abilities/Weapons: Can utilize the attacks Sunny Day, Fusion Flare, Dragon Pulse, Will-O-Wisp, Toxic, Extrasensory. Ability is Turboblaze, Nature is Serious.

Other: Dragon/Fire type: weak to Dragon, Rock, Ground magics, resists Grass, Fire, Bug, Electric magics. Is 10'10" tall. Can speak Pokéspeak and speak telepathically with others.

Adding two more characters! I'll play them more on the side and have them pair up with people.

Username: skwerl56767

Character Name: He can't remember

Universe: Original; alternate Earth dimension

Gender/Pronouns: He was programmed to have a male personality, but can easily be reset to have a different one.

Species: LazerHound V2.05G; he's a robot dog with rocket launchers on his back!!

Appearance: Image. His withers come up to 4 feet; so he's about the size of a large dog.

Personality: LazerHounds are capable of intelligent discussion, but are notorious for being biased toward their Packs, and especially their Masters. This Lazerhound established a gruff, factual attitude to compliment his Master's more cautious one. He has a dry sense of humor, and each word is used deliberately; he's easily confused when people take his words as a joke when it didn't intend it that way. Unfortunately, due to his damages, some parts of his personality went missing and exposed a reset button that could fully wipe his old personality and memories in a heartbeat.

History: LazerHounds were developed by the people in order to combat a mass onslaught of alien forces trying to assimilate their world. They were created from scratch in one of the sanctuary cities of the time, which were created by the freedom fighters. Because animals were becoming more and more scarce with the influx of the aliens' own lifeforms, these guardian machines were made to resemble and mimic dogs; as a result, they were heavily used as guard dogs, bonding with one Master and calling those it protected its Pack. LazerHounds were never used on the battlefield due to their focused loyalties becoming a problem in full-blown battles; however, those traveling outside the sanctuaries would always take one with in case of an unpleasant encounter.

This particular LazerHound was bonded to a scavenger, and they were wandering a fallen sanctuary city from several hundred years ago. They were searching the city for resources when they were ambushed by a pack of Pouncer Drones. The resulting fight removed several plates from his body, exposing some electronics and damaging half of his personal hard drive; he forgot a lot of things, including his Master's name. The Aetherial's rip dumped him out of reality afterwards.

Abilities/Weapons:

-Hooked claws on the feet, the sharp, stiff tail, and the teeth are used in melee combat. The teeth and tail are dull from use over time, though the tail can be easily resharpened with a strong enough stone.

-A photon laser is set in the forehead; hence the name, "LazerHound". The laser is strong but precise, and cannot be "pulsed" (it's either on or off). It has a slow, self-recharge.

-Three short barrels sit poised on either side of the LazerHound's back, each one armed with a rocket. The rockets are spliced with the alien technology of the world, but work the same as a conventional rocket launcher. They are less accurate, but can be guided using tracking technology integrated into the LazerHound's eyes; if he loses sight of them, they proceed in a straight line until they hit something or until he finds them again.

Other: Anyone is free to befriend him and give him a new identity; I enjoy those parts of character development! biggrin.gif

Username: skwerl56767

Character Name: None; can be taught a new identity through mimicry.

Universe: Original; same as the LazerHound

Gender/Pronouns: None; "it"

Species: Pouncer Drone

Appearance: Image. Its withers are just under 3 feet tall; large enough to knock over a person, but smaller than the LazerHound.

Personality: Pouncer Drones have no established personalities; they're just machines obeying commands. However, they are meant to work with other drones as a complete unit for successful ambushes; as a result, one individudal drone will end up taking to the mimicking of another drone, which may mimic another drone, who mimics another... so on and so forth. Pouncer Drones can't speak, but can communicate to other drones using a form of Morse Code via whistling.

History: Pouncer Drones were initially made by the freedom fighters using scraps of alien technology, built specifically to ambush the lifeforms their invaders used against them. However, the alien forces grew wise to the tactic and developed a virus to re-align the loyalties of Pouncer Drones; because the drones were controlled remotely using computers in the sanctuary cities, all it took was the virus to enter one computer, and it would be broadcasted to each drone it controlled. There was a mass panic as the drones turned on their creators, but the freedom fighters quickly countered with their own virus, which removed the necessity of remote control for the drones, effectively turning them into droids instead. When that didn't work to solve the problem, they decided to quickly sever the computers from the drones' controls, leading to the machines scattering, now completely rogue. Since then recovery parties have been formed to try and recollect as many of the drones as possible, though some still run about freely, and still others remain under the control of the invaders. This particular Pouncer Drone was under said control when it and several other drones ambushed a scavenger and its LazerHound; it was struggling with the protective machine when the Aetherial's rip opened up.

Abilities/Weapons:

-Pouncer Drones have a unique ability to cast a hologram around them to mimic an object slightly larger than their size; or in some cases, appear to be missing in general! This is simply illusionary though; objects "seen" don't even cast shadows or create a physical barrier that can be touched or interacted with using other forces.

-Pouncer Drones have multiple blades all along their bodies; however, they tend to be used defensively. Instead they prefer to attack with their claws and beaks.

-The beak of a Pouncer Drone is hollow, with a metal rod concealed inside that holds an electrical charge. This rod is used to deal the final blow to a target when it comes in contact with it.

-Thick rubber "tendons" are attached to the backs of the legs; when coiled up and released, it gives the Drone massive jumping power, able to soar up to five times its own height! The bulky chest of the drone allows it to fall faster and heavier, the impact force intended to cause the target to fall over.

Other: Same as the Other section for the LazerHound.

(Noting canon information for myself: N.E.S.T. = Neural Emulator for Strategies and Transmissions = A computer that mimics a brain by collecting environmental and manually-inputted data to compile successful strategies, then transmit them to drones registered to its database to execute the strategy. It also manages the statuses of the drones it "knows". N.E.S.T.s have also been used to control other types of machines or as standalone tools.)

EDIT: Gave the Pouncer Drone a colored image!

Edited by skwerl56767

Woo!

Transferring the current recap here:

The Fighting Group: Asterix (Dusky's NPC), Aerith (Pyro), Cheria (Mage), Shadow (me), Tetra and Penta (Silver). Asterix was fighting a second NPC, which Aerith helped to defeat, then Shadow and Cheria showed up, then Tetra and Penta. Tetra vaporized the dying NPC, which made Cheria attack her; she counter-attacked, and now Cheria is hurt.

The Group That Blew Up A Wall: Isadora (Pyro), Milla (Mage), Roxy (padfoot). Roxy met Issa (Isadora) earlier, but checked up on the Fighting Group temporarily. Issa blew up part of a wall while she was gone, which leads to a room with a rune circle in it. Milla showed up to help. Roxy returned, grew excited about the broken wall, and is now trying to condense the amnesia-fog so she could see better by turning it into a miniature planet.

The Group That Found A Plaque: Grip (Mage), Kyun (Dusky), Luna (Nomadic). Basically the three wandered off and found a room with a plaque in it, which has a glowing message.

Jess and Kyle (Esko) stumbled upon Ashur (Dusky), and are now freaking out about how an entire dragon is standing in front of them.

Reshiram (Dusky) landed somewhere near the Fighting Group, but hasn't interacted with anyone yet.

Rick (padfoot) hasn't fallen into a reality rip yet.

Gamma (Esko) hasn't landed in the room yet.

Obsidian (Also Esko) doesn't yet have an intro post.

The LazerHound and Pouncer Drone (mine) both landed near Alfendi (shadow_claw), but may get up and wander around for a bit.

Finally, Zole (Acornia) has either turned NPC or dropped.

Edited by skwerl56767

Enemy: (Luna/Kyun/Grip area)

Crystal Shard

Low HP, weak. Is somewhat agile, and being airborne, can dodge some melee attacks. It goes down really quickly once you hit the thing, though. Attacks by slamming into you and retreating, scratching its opponent. While usually a very ineffective attack in most cases... here innate magic means a victim hit too many times (10-15 times) will temporarily forget something in addition to fog effects.

Overall, weak enemy. But be careful if they're in a swarm... which they aren't. Yet.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

@nomadicdesert

Depending if you want to react to Obsidian catching up, I can either let you handle it or repost to have Grip notice her.

TehUltimateMage: threw together a quick version in RPG maker 11:59

TehUltimateMage: (just because I could) 11:59

user posted image

TehUltimateMage: the middle room with the little white oval in it is where Reshiram/Milla/Roxy/Isadora are, though the latter two got blown away by an explosion 14:41

TehUltimateMage: The big room right beside it is where the fighting group (Asterix/Penta/Tetra/Cheria/Aertih/Laserhound) was, and Kyle/Jess/Ashur/Pouncer/Alfendi(?) are still in the hallway between that room and the plaque room on the far right 14:43

TehUltimateMage: Grip/Kyun/Luna/Obsidian/Shadow are in the plaque room, with Grip dashing out the hall towards the stairs after the crystal thingy 14:44

TehUltimateMage: the room on the far left seems to have another plaque in it, but no one's gotten that far yet

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Username : Edge45

Character Name: New

Universe: (The End) Minecraft Universe

Gender/Pronoun: Female/It

Species: Ender Dragon

Appearance: X

Personality: Once selfish and arrogant, now a loyal dragon that follows his master's directionless path. She guides her master and answers his questions if she can. She doesn't anymore feels hate at her former life because she thinks this second chance is her new one. She is cautious and acts protectively to her master, and values and respects him greatly.

History: An arrogant and powerful dragon who ruled the edge of a universe, New was once a prideful creature who uses her powers for her own selfishness, by the name of Raqreqentba, or the Ender Dragon. That all changed when she was strucked down by five individuals, who entered her domain and left her to rot dying if she can. She lost everything as her domain crumbles. Tattered wings, and large open wounds releasing purple lights, she was at the last minute, regretting. Then a shadow arrived on her dying eyes. A black figure wearing a hat, that trench coat swaying, the crimson eyes that glow heavily like it was a beast. The mysterious individual reached its hand to her before everything faded in black.

Raqreqentba dreamed of everything she had done, and returning it all back to her. She suffered pain and agony continuously and repeatedly. She became helpless and was all enslaved by suffering, fighting back with everything of her only emotions: anger, hate, rage, fury and selfishness. It all returned back to her. It felt like eternity, until it ended. She woke up all healed and to her normal appearance. Somehow, no tears, her resentment is gone. And she looked at the same individual, the shadow who approached in her supposed ending. To what she see, only this one was in colors. Although human perhaps, his eyes weren't that of the same people that left her to death. It was void of emotions, he looked like his life had passed him. The man spoke, "You are, awake?" His question Raqreqentba heard, and she was all confused of the obvious question... "You, saved me?" She asked. "Yes." The man answered. "Why?" She asked again. "I do not know, perhaps it is natural to not leave those that is at the pinnacle of their life." The man replied without any expressions. Those words got Raqreqentba's gratitude.

The two ended up knowing each other, with the dragon not knowing hate or selfishness anymore, and the latter curious and without any lively emotions. The two became acquainted just by questions and answers. Raqreqentba offered him her loyalty, as her payment of gratitude to the man. The latter, without any expression but a smile, only wanted from her, friendship. The only thing he knows aside from his mysterious powers and estranged demeanor. This suprised Raqreqentba knowing it was the first time she knows of such words, yet she is filled with this feeling of companionship, whom she never had. She asked his name, "My name? My name is... Blank." Was the reply given to her. "Now, your name, dragon of End." He asked. "My name, I wish to gain a new one from you." She said. "... if that is what you wish, then your name shall be New."

A mutual relationship grew to the two. Blank, a man devoid of lively emotions, seek friendship and guidance to feelings, and New, a large dragon who was given a second chance, seeks to thank the man who has her gratitude. The mutual relationship evolved into master and companion, with the directionless master Blank, and the loyal companion New. A strange duo, they journey to wherever they feel like.

Abilities: New's abilities as an Ender Dragon still remains. She can fly with her wide wings and breath fiery purple flames.

Other: New considers Blank her master instead of being just a friend.

Username: Edge45

Character: Blank

Universe: (My original) Still unclear

Gender/Pronoun: Male

Species: Human (?)

Appearance: Blank is a human (basing from what he looks), having average male height and slim physique, has light skin color, grey thick hair with the length reaching his back neck, and crimson toned eyes. His attire permanently being a black vest with a white inner shirt, covered by a sand-colored trench coat, with the belts left untied. He also wears pale grey pants and black shoes.

Personality: Blank, as his name suggests, is widely void of emotions. He only thinks and acts to what comes in mind. He isn't so lively, except to the word friendship. It is unknown what he really is, but after meeting with New had him begin to unfold his emotions to be living. Blank's friend New, considered him her master, yet to him is his first friend, perhaps. Blank knows, within him, this conflicting yet hidden feelings are growing. With these, Blank can either be clueless, logical, philosophical, calm, kind, or cold-heartedly not conscious. Yet being continued to be guided by New let's him to act what comes within his mind.

History: Blank doesn't remember what he was. But he knows he is not real. He who wanders life aimlessly like a ghost. Somehow, he remember only little, something happened. He became real, and a mysterious power started to flow within him. He is able to go world to world, universe to universe, space to space. Watching as things come and goes, it still left Blank like a ghost.

Until, he came to the edge of a universe. Somehow, he is able to tell this is a place called the End. He saw a battle easily won by five individuals, and left their opponent to die. That particular was a jet-black dragon, its wings grey and eyes glowing purple. It was suffering and dying, yet Blank hears the roars of regret and anger. He approached the dragon, touched its snout, and what he sees was its thoughts. Blank didn't understand these thoughts, but he knew it was ruining this suffering creature, so with a wave of a hand, it all faded. While at that, Blank unintentionally teleported them to another world. The soft grasses swaying gently, the cool air blew, a warm light that illuminates the land. In this environment, allowed Blank to instantly renew the dragon's body to normal. The rips on its skin and wings recovered, its tail regenerates after it was cut, and it was calm asleep.

Days after, the dragon awoke. "You are, awake?" Blank asks to the creature. The dragon was confused, "You, saved me?" It spoke. "Yes." Blank answered. "Why?" The dragon asked again. Blank had no other thoughts but suddenly without any mind he said, "I do not know, perhaps it is natural to not leave those that is at the pinnacle of their life."

The two ended up knowing each other, with the dragon not knowing hate or selfishness anymore, and the latter curious and without any lively emotions. The two became acquainted just by questions and answers. The dragon offered her loyalty to Blank, saying as part of her gratitude. But to Blank, the word friendship came to him. He wanted only that and so said to the dark dragon with a smile. The dragon, charmed by his almost empty yet kind personality, asked his name. "My name? My name is... Blank." Was the reply given to her. "Now, your name, dragon of End." Blank asked. "My name, I wish to gain a new one from you." She said. "... if that is what you wish, then your name shall be New."

A mutual relationship grew to the two. Blank, a man devoid of lively emotions, seek friendship and guidance to feelings, and New, a large dragon who was given a second chance, seeks to thank the man who has her gratitude. The mutual relationship evolved into master and companion, with the directionless master Blank, and the loyal companion New. A strange duo, they journey to wherever they feel like.

Abilities: Even Blank doesn't know his differing abilities. But he figured his usual ability is to teleport from space to space, and that his actual ability changes depending on the world.

Other: Blank considers New his friend even though the dragon looked at him not just a friend but a master.