Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gamedragonv

dragon eggs

I'm trying to see if there are other ways to hatch eggs on this website besides through posting them on social media or somewhere on the website. Lol it would be nice if there were so u didn't have to rely so much on other people. also lol, found out very fast it's hard starting out. especially if ur an impatient person. tongue.gif

Welcome to DC!

Please note you agreed to the site terms when you registered for the cave. These are the rules of the cave. Breaking any of them will get your scroll banned, so you want to know them. I promise they are very legible and easy to read.

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

There are fansites! We have a whole fansite section here where you can see off-forum fansites to use. My favorites are Allure of Neglected Dragons and Valley Sherwood. Depending on how impatient you are, 2 - 4 will do. You do need to leave any that you use open for a while every few days to help give views back to other users. However, yes, this is a game that depends on community involvement. It sounds like you might enjoy petsites that are only time-based. The only one I know of to suggest to you is Chickensmoothie. =3

Hello there, welcome to the forum smile.gif

I definitely recommend checking out some of the fansites to put your eggies and hatchies in, they help a lottt happy.gif

I'm trying to see if there are other ways to hatch eggs on this website besides through posting them on social media or somewhere on the website. Lol it would be nice if there were so u didn't have to rely so much on other people. also lol, found out very fast it's hard starting out. especially if ur an impatient person. tongue.gif

Hello and welcome!

There are other websites that allow you to post your eggs in them and that will give them more views. ValleySherwood is a very popular one. There are others here too.

When you obtain red dragons, you can 'incubate' the eggs and that will take a day off their time being an egg. However, you still need other people to click / view them in order for the eggs to hatch.

Of course, if you're really impatient, you can attempt the 'Earthquake' from the Green Dragons; however that has the risk of killing the eggs instead of hatching them.