Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FeatheryWings

Hey there!

Hey people!

Me is FeatheryWings but you can call me Feather or even Fezza (or "Feza" or "Fezzuh!" if you want. It's actually up to your imaginations, I don't mind what you call me as long as I understand that it is me tongue.gif)

I am a not-so-new not-so-old player of Dragcave and I am aware of the fansites that help raising your dragons (And they are quite useful, aren't they tongue.gif) I don't have many dragons tho, as I have left playing for months everytime I started and played for a while again. I am also a completionist and my main purpose is to have all available dragon sprites on my scroll. But one of each. (I hate seeing the same sprites that I release them immediately.)

Lol this topic turns out to be my CV...

Soooo... My main reason to join the forums was the thought that there would possibly be a place on the forums where I can trade my eggs with others' with duh help of Magi Dragon. Is there such a place?

Welcome, enjoy the forum, check out the trading section.

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

Good luck on your trading endeavors! The trading section is another Site Discussion section, like Intros is.

Hi there, welcome to the forum smile.gif

Lots and lots of people use the trading forum, I'm sure you'll be able to find almost any breed with some time and patience - Good luck! biggrin.gif

Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you. Good luck with the sprite collecting and trading. Both can be tough; however there are plenty of people who are happy to help out.

Peace.