Amazon_warrior

Aeon BSA/Precognition tweak

Right now, if I use an Aeon to precog an egg, there are two outcomes:

1) If the egg has NOT been influenced, it tells me the gender and that "its future may still be influenced."

2) If the egg has been influenced, it just tells me the gender.

The proposed tweak would apply to eggs precogged when at 3d or less. These eggs should get same text as influenced eggs, given that these eggs are not available for influence!

*watches the tumbleweeds roll by*

*sighs*

But I'm bumping this because I would also like to request that the BSA confirmation page show the egg or hatchie to be precogged, especially since this BSA can be used multiple times on the same critter. I just accidentally precogged the same egg twice in a row - if I'd seen the egg on the confirmation page, I would have realised I had the wrong one selected the second time.

I'd like this tweak as well! It only makes sense after all. smile.gif

Since you can't use any of the other BSAs twice in a row on the same critter, why can you use Precog the twice in a row without sending the egg over a trade link to break the first one?

I'd like this tweak as well! It only makes sense after all. smile.gif

Since you can't use any of the other BSAs twice in a row on the same critter, why can you use Precog the twice in a row without sending the egg over a trade link to break the first one?

Thanks!

I think you can do it multiple times because it doesn't actually change anything about an egg or hatchie - it just gives you a piece of information about it. And you might want to, say, precog an egg, influence it to be a different gender and then, if it was a really special egg, use precog again to be absolutely sure that the influence had worked. I definitely precog some things after influence because I know I'd be heartbroken if the influence failed.

Support! I just had several Sinii Krai hatchies I wanted to precognize, and it was a pain to find out which ones I had or hadn't already tried. A note of some kind would have been nice.

As for the flavor text (ie getting the same text for influenced eggs and for eggs under 3 days, since in both cases the outcome can't be changed anymore), it just makes sense. Support as well. smile.gif

This would be so helpful. :U

I sometimes mistake which eggs I know the gender of and influence the wrong one.