Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bright_Black

Hi, I'm new

So, I created this account a few days ago, I'm still working stuff out on this page, so if you have any usefull tips I would be happy to read them smile.gif

Hello and welcome!

My advice:

1. Use fansites to raise your dragons. Fansites get your dragons the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks are nice to have, and worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up with zero clicks. Here is the list of fansites to choose from; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons, Valley Sherwood, and Silvi's Lair.

2. We have a great thread called The Mentoring Project where new users can request 1:1 help learning how to raise their dragons and navigate the forums. Mentors are here to answer any questions you have; if you would like a mentor you can make a post in the thread and someone will help you. I'm a mentor myself, please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

3. The Dragon Cave Wiki is a great resource for all things Dragon Cave. It's maintained by the fanbase and has a lot of information in it.

Have fun!

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

My tip is to use 2 - 4 fansites, depending on how impatient you are, unless you are using some active forums. You can stick your dragons into one slower fansite whatever age they are (except during the holidays, when traffic is higher and you might want to wait 12 - 24 hours before putting them in any fansite). Once your dragons are 12 - 24 hours old, you can stick them into more. Just be sure to leave any fansites you use open for a while every few days so that you can give views back to other user's dragons.

If your creatures get to below 4 days left or less, you can enter them into a fansite's ER, which will prioritize them so they can get more views faster and hatch. =)