Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xetro

hello! newbie here

hello! i recently made a dragon cave account a few days ago and i have to say i'm in love with all the dragon designs!

i don't really know what else i'm supposed to do besides collect and raise dragons, but if there's more to it than that i'd appreciate it if i could get an explanation. thanks in advance!

Hello, welcome to the forum smile.gif

The game is very much what you make it, some like to hoard dragons, some like to make pretty lineages, some like to trade their finds/offspring, and so on happy.gif

Hi and Welcome!

you can pretty much do whatever you want. Raising dragons, catching hard-to-catch stuff in cave, building pretty lineages, getting prize lines and SA decedents, it's all yours smile.gif Surf around the forum a bit and I'm sure you would soon become interested in some king of activity

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

You're not supposed to do anything. DC is a flexible game where you can do what you enjoy. Is that grabbing as many dragons as possible to raise? Is that hunting for rares? Is that breeding beautiful lineages? Is that breeding lineages to the AP? Is that gifting other users? Is that describing dragons? Is that only hunting when there's a new release? Is that working towards a goal of x number of each dragon? Great! Any and all of those are valid. =3