Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I went on vacation and I was able to get a bunch of stuff that don't show up where I live. I got sandshrews and clefairies and stuff. I have two pikachus with a hat. It's a place where nobody really goes to play, so I put some stuff in gyms that I don't expect to get back until it's been like a month. I did manage to get 50 coins today from one thing, though.

Edit: I have one rare candy and I have no idea what to use it for. I'll probably figure out what to do eventually.

Edited by Peachycupcake525

i was worried i wasnt going to get one bcus i rarely see pikachu but i caught a female hat pikachu tonight :') 

Wish we all lived around, so we could meet and raid :)  I am in Istanbul now and so many raids and things going on, there are electrabuzzez everywhere , but still people are not raiding lol. 

I got 2 of the Ash Pikachus and several other commons. I got to level 19 today, finally joined Valor and got Granbull, Koffing, Wheezing and Rhyhorn! All of them was new unlocks for me.

Trying to stock up on 30 Pidgeys, Weedles and Caterpies so I can evolve them for EXP fodder. At 15 of them all combined currently. So not bad!

1 hour ago, demonicvampiregirl said:

I got 2 of the Ash Pikachus and several other commons. I got to level 19 today, finally joined Valor and got Granbull, Koffing, Wheezing and Rhyhorn! All of them was new unlocks for me.

Trying to stock up on 30 Pidgeys, Weedles and Caterpies so I can evolve them for EXP fodder. At 15 of them all combined currently. So not bad!

Way to go wuhuhuh, Welcome to Valor! Team Red all the way :3.  

7 hours ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

That reminds me - what are ya'll using your rare candies for? I can't decide if I want to mostly throw them at my lower CP battlers to level them up or throw them on pokes who I'm not close to evolving.

I've been using them on my Larvitar, because I figured I'd use them for the pokes I'm still far away from unlocking and that have 5km candy-rate as a buddy. I'm already up to 55 Larvitar candy and have my Pupitar ready, so I'm getting closer and closer to Tyranitar!

This morning I encountered the amazing "There is a battle going on at the gym" when trying to put my pokemon on again, and caught a Muk from the raid that happened at that gym like 15 mins later. I tried to walk there just before the raid started so I could try to place my pokemon there again, but I missed it by like 30 seconds. Now my partner's Gyarados is just hanging there, all by itself, waiting for someone to beat it or bring some friends.

I use my rare candies for that last push to get the evolve. right now that's going toward my slowpoke. i caught an awesome one I'm going to evolve to slowking in 7 more candies.

Went for a quick walk hoping to get the pikachu myself and not a whole lot. Took my gym back, there;s a magikarp raid right now so I'm good for at least another hour to give me the 12 coins. I'm out of potions so will have to cease battling until I stock up. Did catch a gligar that appeared randomly for an unlock. :)

12 hours ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

That reminds me - what are ya'll using your rare candies for? I can't decide if I want to mostly throw them at my lower CP battlers to level them up or throw them on pokes who I'm not close to evolving.

I mean... I'm using my rare candies to evolve for my pokedex. I was just 5-6 candies away from evolving porygon, and that would have taken me ages to walk with the buddy system. Bam, 6 rare candies. They're invaluable for that reason, bc otherwise you'd be walking to get that candy.

11 hours ago, rayheart said:

Way to go wuhuhuh, Welcome to Valor! Team Red all the way :3.  

Thanks! :D Sadly my favorite color happens to be blue. -lol- The only reason I finally went with Valor in the end is the gyms in my little town are all Valor. Well I guess there was three reasons actually. Fire related and Moltres. :D

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I was planning on picking valor but then someone made me do mystic.

36 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Dumb question, but is pokemon go free?

Yes. It has microtransactions but it's entirely possible to play without them.

I chose mystic. Water is my favorite type and between Ice, Fire, and Electric, Ice is the closest I can get to Water.

Edited by KrazyKarp

So I went out today and got myself an ash hat pikachu! Yay. Also did a raid and caught the boss, so good day before work.

After hearing everyone's answers on rare candy, I decided to be different and split my nine rare candies between snorlax and lapras to level up lapras twice and snorlax once. The next ones will probably go to larvitar/porygon/totodile/machop, none of which I'm super close to evolving (though some are closer than others...), though.

Still no pikahat today. I realize there's still plenty of time, but I'm getting a little frustrated. It's not like I'm just popping on for five minutes and expecting one. I should be able to nab an anniversary pika after playing for a few hours. =\

I haven't seen one since I went on vacation to a place, but I got two there.

There is Ash Hat Pichu too and its super cute lol, Hope I can get one for tropy.

Also keep in mind that pichu hatch into ash hat pichu during the event, so hatch as many 2kms as you can.

Caught my ash hat pikachu today so I'll have at least one. Unlocked a muk and a machamp in a raid as well. saw another dunsparce and unlocked a gligar.

I think I'm going to the beach on Wednesday, so fingers crossed for a lapras, gyarados and totodile line.

Has anyone tried evolving ash hat Pikachu? From the gray silhouette, it looks like the Raichu has a hat on too, but I can't confirm.

1 hour ago, Dew said:

Has anyone tried evolving ash hat Pikachu? From the gray silhouette, it looks like the Raichu has a hat on too, but I can't confirm.

All the special hat pikas thus far have kept their hats upon evolving. So yup, if you evolve Ash's pika, you'll get a raichu with the hat as well.

~

Finally caught my pikahat... at an amazing CP 10. I won't complain. At least I caught one. :rolleyes:

i'm really liking this new raid system, i caught my first Tyranitar! unfortunately I raided a Lapras and it ran away after 11 golden razz berries ;(

7 hours ago, -Frost-Fire- said:

i'm really liking this new raid system, i caught my first Tyranitar! unfortunately I raided a Lapras and it ran away after 11 golden razz berries ;(

Wow, that sucks D: I was at a Quilava raid this morning eith my boyfriend and he only got XP from it, no items at all, and the Quilava escaped even after using a golden Razz berry... Disappointing!

I hear y'all on the almost soloing a 3 man raid.  If I had like 15 more seconds it would have been dead!

The most irritating thing I've hatched out of a 10k eg is a Sudowoodo.  I HATE those derpy fake trees!

15 hours ago, -Frost-Fire- said:

Aww, what a loss. D: I haven't seen any lapras raids yet, but I'm excited to know they're out there!

7 hours ago, HeDy said:

Wow, that sucks D: I was at a Quilava raid this morning eith my boyfriend and he only got XP from it, no items at all, and the Quilava escaped even after using a golden Razz berry... Disappointing!

Wait - that's a thing that's possible!? You can get no items!?

~

Pikahat popped up on my radar last night, so I went wandering around in the dark, walking up and down people's driveways (after I'd tried the road with no luck) to find it. >.> I think I finally found where it was probably hanging out, but by then, it'd disappeared. =( Four other pokemon popped up on my neighbor's house, though, so that's why I'm guessing I had just missed pikachu being there. D|