Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Battery saver dims the screen when the device is held down (for instance in your pocket). That's all it does to my knowledge.

Who knows about the Eevees? I managed to get a Jolteon and a Vaporeon, how do I get Flareon?

Who knows about the Eevees? I managed to get a Jolteon and a Vaporeon, how do I get Flareon?

From what I have seen the evolutions are random, I don't know about catching one, but from what I've seen it looks like you have higher odds of catching Fire types during sunny days and around gas stations, beaches and such (these might just be rumors, but I'm going off of what various articles have said)

Who joined the secret 4th team?

user posted image

this image isn't too big right?

Edited by Ashywolf

Alright, Ashywolf, I don't really disconnect that often, and I'm working on getting a data plan so I can actually go on the road... but you had me LOL-ing. laugh.gif

I'm a Level 7 Team Instinct here. I only have one gym and 3 Pokestops in the town of 1300 where I live. I have been seeing many rattatas, pidgies, weedles, and drowzees in my area. My highest is a CP251 Pidgeot. I have caught several eevees but don't have enough candies to evolve them yet. Been trying to limit the data I'm using for this game. Maybe on next month's data I can range farther from wifi.

lmao, finally got to the point where I could join a team. I must not have unlocked disconnect or would have joined it. ;3

I make most my final decisions based on my gut, so I caved and went Instinct. Now just gotta get close enough to a gym to be able to battle with one of my pathetic pokemon.

I'm level 7 and Team Mystic!

Everyone's talking about rattata/pidgey/the bug types, but I only have 5 rattatas and not a single caterpie yet. Instead I'm absolutely drowning in drowzees. The nearby Pokemon radar is at least 1/3 drowzees at all times and I've caught like 20 of them. Why do they like my city so much. What do they know. Someone save me from creepy dream tapir hell please

I did just do some organizing and evolved one into a hypno, though, and this thing's almost 500cp. I guess I'll go challenge some gyms with it when I have a chance.

Edit: my hypno's 37.61kg/1.9m. The average hypno as dictated by the pokedex is 75.6kg/1.6m. I'm... I'm not sure what to do with this information.

Edit2: its name is slenderman now.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Omg, have a 10.0 KM egg I'm trying to hatch rn and if it matches to be Eevee or Scyther, I will scream cause I have plenty of those where I live. I find them like water. I found a Nidoking but it ran sad.gif

Pokemon seem to work better for in day time than at night time. it just freeze which is getting super annoyed

Everything on my game is so far away, I haven't actually gone very far with it (just wherever i can get free wifi, as my phone data hasn't updated yet, but should soon biggrin.gif)

So far, I've caught a freaking 10cp weedle which is useless. xd.png

From what I have seen the evolutions are random, I don't know about catching one, but from what I've seen it looks like you have higher odds of catching Fire types during sunny days and around gas stations, beaches and such (these might just be rumors, but I'm going off of what various articles have said)

If only that were true. If it were, I'd be drowning in fire types by now, but I don't have a single one yet. It's been constantly sunny and hot since long before Pokemon Go came out. My phone even nearly overheated from the summer heat yesterday while I walking my dog and playing. The gas station one might still be true. idk

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I am so ticked off right now. I'm trying to hatch some eggs of mine and it's saying the stupid servers are down.

Edit: it's finally back up and I got a Magnimite out of one of the eggs <3

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I'm level 17 and team Mystic, by the way.

Currently holding one of the gyms in my town, hah. I've had it for two days now. I've been doing pretty good, this is a town of 80,000 people and we have a decent number of stops/gyms. Not as much as I'd like around my place, but oh well.

Does anyone know how to fix a GPS problem? A friend of mine's brother is trying to play the game and the GPS is having problems. I suggested that they turn the GPS off, then the phone and turn it back on again. Then I told them to switch to the data and still nothing. It won't let him sign up or login.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

...Instead I'm absolutely drowning in drowzees. The nearby Pokemon radar is at least 1/3 drowzees at all times and I've caught like 20 of them. Why do they like my city so much. What do they know. Someone save me from creepy dream tapir hell please

w h a t

SEND THEM ALL TO ME PLEASE

DROWZEE AND HYPNO ARE MY FAVOURITE POKEMON AND IT'S KILLING ME I CANNOT FIND ANY WHERE I LIVE. whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;-;

Out of all this time, I've only been lucky enough to find three Drowzees, and I had to go like 14 miles away just to find them.... v-v I just want more cute pudgy tapir babs ;A; and a Hypno pleasseeeee ;A;

On the bright side, at least my house is a spawning ground for Eevees and Magikarps, so that's pretty nice. ;0; I'd rather have Drowzees than Eevees, though....

The popularity is huge, but I have worries about the longevity of the game. I've been taking things slow though, just enjoying stuff when I run into it and trying not to burn out. There's a lot of Pidgey, Rattata, Venonat, Paras... and then some Cubone, Growlithe, Doduo. My rarest is probably Tauros. I wish there was a better way to level up your favorites that happen to be low CP-- I'd love to make Tauros my best fighter and not an Arcanine, Snorlax, or Eeveelution like everyone else.

The popularity is huge, but I have worries about the longevity of the game. I've been taking things slow though, just enjoying stuff when I run into it and trying not to burn out. There's a lot of Pidgey, Rattata, Venonat, Paras... and then some Cubone, Growlithe, Doduo. My rarest is probably Tauros. I wish there was a better way to level up your favorites that happen to be low CP-- I'd love to make Tauros my best fighter and not an Arcanine, Snorlax, or Eeveelution like everyone else.

I'd assume they'll eventually add more generations of pokemon and that'll keep the longevity - surely they won't cap us at gen 1 forever.

w h a t

SEND THEM ALL TO ME PLEASE

DROWZEE AND HYPNO ARE MY FAVOURITE POKEMON AND IT'S KILLING ME I CANNOT FIND ANY WHERE I LIVE. whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;-;

Out of all this time, I've only been lucky enough to find three Drowzees, and I had to go like 14 miles away just to find them.... v-v I just want more cute pudgy tapir babs ;A; and a Hypno pleasseeeee ;A;

On the bright side, at least my house is a spawning ground for Eevees and Magikarps, so that's pretty nice. ;0; I'd rather have Drowzees than Eevees, though....

oh my god I would if trading were a thing in this game I'm sorry

My drowzee count is up to 24 (+3 sent to Professor Willow and one evolved to hypno). There's this spot near my house that spawns ridiculous amounts of Pokemon, and when I approached it earlier today my phone vibrated and I looked down to see a clump of three drowzees waving their little hands around. I'd have taken a screenshot if I knew how to on this phone.

Does anyone know how to fix a GPS problem? A friend of mine's brother is trying to play the game and the GPS is having problems. I suggested that they turn the GPS off, then the phone and turn it back on again. Then I told them to switch to the data and still nothing. It won't let him sign up or login.

What phone? I have an LG Sunrise and can't play on it, even though Pokemon Go is compatible with my phone. Best answer I saw for why is that the phone doesn't have enough ram. (I think it's just a crap phone, though - I've had tons of issues getting data/wifi to work.)

~

I have tons of zubat, rattata, paras, and pidgey; they're most of what wanders by. I love rattata, but I've seen some othera cool things nearby that I'd love to catch... but since we need wifi, can't go too far with my iPad and they remain out of reach. Dx I saw one drowzee nearby (also love them, birdz!), but it wouldn't wander close enough. Have also missed venonat, ponyta, and caterpie. There's also a pinser nearby I really want but that refuses to wander over. My sister caught an exeggcute, which I'm a little jealous of, since she doesn't even play (the show we went to see was late to start and three people around us were playing, so she was just messing around). I have caught an eevee, two geodudes, a duduo, a mankee, an abra, two sandshrew (I love!), a chansey, a growlithe, and a spearow. Pretty happy with those and feeling pretty lucky I've seen that much. I accidentally clicked the squirtle instead of the bulbasaur when I first started, and I love bulbasaur. Dx

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

The funnest part is the tracking imo. It's nice to break up the monotony of Drowzee/rattata/pidgey/zubat, although oftentimes the game freezes just as I'm catching something I've tracked for half an hour... ._.

I saw a Magmar near my house earlier today. I went to get it but it got away. T_T Though, there were two girls that were also after it, so, considering how rare it must be, maybe they're first come first served. I did manage to finally get a Bulbasaur immediately after that, so it wasn't a total loss. I also got a 2 km egg on my way to work which on my way home, hatched into a Pikachu! Given that they're somewhat rare in the main games, I would've figured that they'd be in the 5 km eggs.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Maybe the heat thing is why i got 3 Flareons.

This is my greatest shame, I played while going 5 miles an hour stuck in traffic, forgive me mighty traffic gods, but i caught 2 ryhorns and 3 geodudes in the construction zone. ( i did wait until i was 100% stopped to catch, but in stop and go, so that's quite often.) I live next to an ocean so i was wondering how i was going to get rock types.

I just need a safer way to do it.

Maybe the heat thing is why i got 3 Flareons.

This is my greatest shame, I played while going 5 miles an hour stuck in traffic, forgive me mighty traffic gods, but i caught 2 ryhorns and 3 geodudes in the construction zone. ( i did wait until i was 100% stopped to catch, but in stop and go, so that's quite often.) I live next to an ocean so i was wondering how i was going to get rock types.

I just need a safer way to do it.

I live in the country so it's super hot and all I get are Vaporeons and Jolteons sad.gif

I want a Flareon

Speaking as someone who had NO experience with Pokemon before caving & installing PokemonGo, a lot of you have an advantage! Now, I do have the plus of living in a VERY large city laugh.gif plus being L16 in Ingress. My part of town is also very Ingress intense, so there are a ton of stops & gyms around. It was interesting going at 2am to a local shopping area that is heavily populated with both & finding 20-30 cars in a previously vacant lot!