Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

13 hours ago, Shakura Kazuki said:

I feel you. My first 5 Skrelp and Clauncher raids were all 2 Stars...

The only "raid only" I've got a bunch of 98% at the first few raids was Tumburr. The one that needs a ton of candy or needs to be traded 😒

Well I got my 3 star Skrelp today finally, only had to do 2 more raids lol,

*possible rant incoming* so I ended up doing 5 Clauncher and 8 Skrelp raids and found like 3 or 4 of each in the wild, all apart from 1 of each were 2 stars or lower, then if we go back to Tynamo I did I think 11 or 12 raids and found 10 or so more in the wild and not one 3 star....I'm sure Niantic have done something recently cause I've always at least gotten a 3 star mon out of the lower tier raids unless of course I'm just crazy lucky 😕, legendary raids sometimes give me a 2 star but I let that slide lol.

On 4/18/2021 at 5:39 AM, smokeytripod said:

Well I got my 3 star Skrelp today finally, only had to do 2 more raids lol,

*possible rant incoming* so I ended up doing 5 Clauncher and 8 Skrelp raids and found like 3 or 4 of each in the wild, all apart from 1 of each were 2 stars or lower, then if we go back to Tynamo I did I think 11 or 12 raids and found 10 or so more in the wild and not one 3 star....I'm sure Niantic have done something recently cause I've always at least gotten a 3 star mon out of the lower tier raids unless of course I'm just crazy lucky 😕, legendary raids sometimes give me a 2 star but I let that slide lol.

I got lucky with Tynamo, I got plenty of three star mons, enough that I was able to pick the best ones. 

I rarely even saw clauncher and skrelp raids, only one of each, during the event, and they were two stars.

In other news, I FINALLY managed to evolve my noibat.

13 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Congrats. I'm still waiting for a 96%Iv or higher. I have a 91% lucky but... It's not good enough.

Posted (edited)

Clicked on a random gible, and THIS appeared:

CBC082AA-9D54-4206-A2B2-A96775E45FFD.png

Terrible IVs, but I'm not going to complain.

I also did a binacle raid and got a 98% binacle.

Edited by Nectaris

22 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I still don't even have a single Noibat lol so congrats :) ,the other day Noibat was on my nearby radar thing at a stop like 3-4 minutes from my house so I went out looking and I still didn't get a spawn....these things are as rare as Axews (possibly less rare as Axew only comes out of eggs) and they need 400 candy compared to Axews 150(to get to Haxorus) 😕 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, smokeytripod said:

I still don't even have a single Noibat lol so congrats :) ,the other day Noibat was on my nearby radar thing at a stop like 3-4 minutes from my house so I went out looking and I still didn't get a spawn....these things are as rare as Axews (possibly less rare as Axew only comes out of eggs) and they need 400 candy compared to Axews 150(to get to Haxorus) 😕 

I don't know if you do the 50km a week thing, but they hatch out of those reward eggs.  I have actually hatched about five or six of them now(still no axew, grrr, though 10km eggs themselves are ridiculously rare thanks to constant event 5km eggs).  Naturally I hatched TWO back-to-back when I only needed two candies.

Edited by Nectaris

Posted (edited)

On 4/21/2021 at 1:03 AM, Nectaris said:

I don't know if you do the 50km a week thing, but they hatch out of those reward eggs.  I have actually hatched about five or six of them now(still no axew, grrr, though 10km eggs themselves are ridiculously rare thanks to constant event 5km eggs).  Naturally I hatched TWO back-to-back when I only needed two candies.

Yeah I get my 50Km reward egg most weeks, usually it ends up being a Riolu or Gible and this week it was a Bagon lol, I probably hatch a further 2-3 10Km eggs a week (which aint bad I guess since I no longer buy incubators) and still nothing, oh and more insulting today one of the guys who plays at work decided to flex cause he's nearly got his 4th Noivern and is working on his 7th Haxorus....just how on earth I mean I know he has alts but still lol.

Oh and I just got myself a shiny Bin bag/ Trubbish :3 

Edited by smokeytripod
Dont wanna double post

On 4/21/2021 at 1:01 AM, smokeytripod said:

I'd argue Axew is a lot rarer than Noibat. I have caught around 15 Noibats so far, still waiting for my first Axew (80000 Pokemon caught&hatched&whatever total btw). What makes Noibat to ridiculous is that you need 400 candy to evolve the dang thing.

On a sidenote, I finally got my hundo Meltan, after exactly 2700 Meltans checked! And it was the first time I didn't use the Mystery Box to grind for it, I just wanted the last 50k XP I needed to level up from it lol. I guess the game knew. This event I really want to get a shiny Trubbish, as Trubbish is sort of my favorite Pokemon.

So Swablu is the Community Day for May 🤣

4 minutes ago, smokeytripod said:

So Swablu is the Community Day for May 🤣

Yes, I'm also kinda disappointed with it. I think we could get much better Pokemon, but well, we got Swablu 🤣

Yeah, a bit disappointed in Swablu, I already have all the shinies I need, and even a 100iv mon.  

In other news though, I got a shiny smeargle!

14 hours ago, Nectaris said:

So far your the only person I know who has managed to get one, nice to know they really do exist lol.

On 4/30/2021 at 5:07 AM, Nectaris said:

Congrats, it's so rare shiny :)

18 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

So far your the only person I know who has managed to get one, nice to know they really do exist lol.

Yes, it's really rare. I know two people from my town that got it (one on second day), and we have more than 100 players now, I think it's pretty rare shiny 😮

From my friends, everyone except one has at least gotten their 2nd shiny Smeargle. I didn't get one so far, still have 15 tries tommorow. From what I've heard it's supposed to have a permaboosted shiny rate (1/64ish), but with only 60 tries over the course of the event, you can end up with multiple, or none.

I did get not just one but two shiny Trubbish in the last event, which made me really happy.

23 hours ago, biruko said:

Yes, it's really rare. I know two people from my town that got it (one on second day), and we have more than 100 players now, I think it's pretty rare shiny 😮

22 hours ago, Loebok said:

From my friends, everyone except one has at least gotten their 2nd shiny Smeargle. I didn't get one so far, still have 15 tries tommorow. From what I've heard it's supposed to have a permaboosted shiny rate (1/64ish), but with only 60 tries over the course of the event, you can end up with multiple, or none.

I did get not just one but two shiny Trubbish in the last event, which made me really happy.

I got my shiny Smeargle today :D, got it on literally my last possible photobomb (since I believe the event ends tonight at 8pm) so talk about close lol, with my one that makes it only me and 1 other person who managed to catch 2 the only ones out of the now 20-something people I know locally who play....even with the boosted shiny rate that's still pretty rare (also hope you manage(d) to get one you two).

Really surprised I got Smeargle tbh since I also got a Trubbish in that last event and I almost never get a new/event shiny so I figured my luck wouldn't hold out for the Smeargle this time around lol.

I got my shiny Smeargle today :D, got it on literally my last possible photobomb (since I believe the event ends tonight at 8pm) so talk about close lol, with my one that makes it only me and 1 other person who managed to catch 2 the only ones out of the now 20-something people I know locally who play....even with the boosted shiny rate that's still pretty rare (also hope you manage(d) to get one you two).

Really surprised I got Smeargle tbh since I also got a Trubbish in that last event and I almost never get a new/event shiny so I figured my luck wouldn't hold out for the Smeargle this time around lol.

Conrats smokeytripod, I'm glad you got one :)

I also got one shiny Smeargle too, I'm so happy for it :D And many of my friends didn't get it too, so I also think it's rather rare shiny.

Congrats for geeting shiny Trubbish too, I didn't had luck with this one, but maybe someday I will got it :D

I'm pretty excited for new legends that we will get soon on raids, and for more dark pokemons to catch with Alolan Rattata Spotlight Hour. I still need some for my task of caughting 30 dark pokemons, I even got more dragons than darks in this task. Dark pokemons dissapeared recenlty for me, I can't even find team rocket balloon with dark pokemons now, nice luck I have xD
And I can't wait to see Pancham and Goomy, I really like they evolutions :D

25 minutes ago, biruko said:

I'm pretty excited for new legends that we will get soon on raids, and for more dark pokemons to catch with Alolan Rattata Spotlight Hour. I still need some for my task of caughting 30 dark pokemons, I even got more dragons than darks in this task. Dark pokemons dissapeared recenlty for me, I can't even find team rocket balloon with dark pokemons now, nice luck I have xD

And I can't wait to see Pancham and Goomy, I really like they evolutions :D

It has to do with the season stuff, I took advantage of one of the events(April fools event) that spawned a number of dark mons.  For me, it is ice mons.  It is all I lack now, I just need thirteen more ice mons and I can move on from that task.

1 hour ago, biruko said:

1 hour ago, Nectaris said:

It has to do with the season stuff, I took advantage of one of the events(April fools event) that spawned a number of dark mons.  For me, it is ice mons.  It is all I lack now, I just need thirteen more ice mons and I can move on from that task.

I still need 18 ice, 25 dark and 26 dragon mons for that quest step lol, I guess I missed out on some stuff cause I took my time doing the first step but we have Alolan rattata and Dratini in the spotlight this month so then I too will just need ice types and with it being spring/going to summer here (I guess) I doubt ice types will be spawning much outside of using Glacial lures.

5 hours ago, Nectaris said:

That would make sense, thank you for explaining :)

I also need some ice pokemons too so I know what you mean. Thankfully when I have rainy weather I have a bunch of spheals appearing in my area, they have water and ice type, so I think I will got my ice badge with them. Maybe they will appear often for you too :)

4 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

I still need 18 ice, 25 dark and 26 dragon mons for that quest step lol, I guess I missed out on some stuff cause I took my time doing the first step but we have Alolan rattata and Dratini in the spotlight this month so then I too will just need ice types and with it being spring/going to summer here (I guess) I doubt ice types will be spawning much outside of using Glacial lures.

I also need these 3 types, but I have the most of dark to catch, I think I will find more ice types thanks to spheal :)

Thank you for reminding me about dratini spotlight, I forget about it, and with it I think I will get all dragons I need too :)

I hope you will have luck with rain weather and spawns of spheals, as they're the most easy ice type I know about, next after them is jynx and then sneasel - but these two are much harder to get now. I'm glad that I recently have rainy weather so often, I get to catch 3-4 spheals by day in this weather.

Finally!!! I got a Noibat out of my weekly 50Km reward egg!, it's a 98% one too so it's actually good.

Now I just need more to evolve it/so I can have the full family in my storage >___<

On 5/3/2021 at 8:01 PM, smokeytripod said:

Finally!!! I got a Noibat out of my weekly 50Km reward egg!, it's a 98% one too so it's actually good.

Now I just need more to evolve it/so I can have the full family in my storage >___<

Congrats, I hope your get candys for it soon, I'm also struggling to get enough for evolution. That iv is amazing too!

How was everyones community day of Swablu? I didn't play much on it, I only caught some for more candies to evolve my good iv Swablu, and I caught 3 shines (low iv, but I had shiny Swablu before, so I didn't really hunt for shiny this time). I was more focused on doing some Pancham's raids, I want to evolve at least one or two on Alolan Rattata Spotlight Hour, and in my area raids for Pancham were so rare that I still don't have enough candies. I'm trying to get some more with walking with Pancham as a buddy, I hope I will get enough soon :)

I'm also quite happy that we got Gible at Community day, I really like it shiny version, and I would love to get enough XL candies to get really high CP on one of my Garchomp ! I know that some people are dissapointed about Gible Community Day, because they tried really hard to get shiny when Gible was on raids recently, but I still like the idea of getting Gible on community day. We had so much average pokemon on community day recently, that I'm glad we got some interesting pokemon now :)

1 hour ago, biruko said:

How was everyones community day of Swablu? I didn't play much on it, I only caught some for more candies to evolve my good iv Swablu, and I caught 3 shines (low iv, but I had shiny Swablu before, so I didn't really hunt for shiny this time). I was more focused on doing some Pancham's raids, I want to evolve at least one or two on Alolan Rattata Spotlight Hour, and in my area raids for Pancham were so rare that I still don't have enough candies. I'm trying to get some more with walking with Pancham as a buddy, I hope I will get enough soon :)

I'm also quite happy that we got Gible at Community day, I really like it shiny version, and I would love to get enough XL candies to get really high CP on one of my Garchomp ! I know that some people are dissapointed about Gible Community Day, because they tried really hard to get shiny when Gible was on raids recently, but I still like the idea of getting Gible on community day. We had so much average pokemon on community day recently, that I'm glad we got some interesting pokemon now :)

Swablu day I played for around an hour and caught maybe 5 or 6 shinies, I got a 95% shiny from an egg not long ago and just needed 1 more shiny for both stages and around 500 candy to evolve my shiny plus another high IV Swablu, if your struggling with Pancham raids try using another app called PokeRaid because that has helped me find a bunch since I'm yet to see a Pancham raid spawn locally, dunno if they dissapear today but if they don't yeah worth a try imo.

I'm sure I say this every time but I would have still preferred something like Axew or another starter for Community Day lol, don't get me wrong Gible is a lot better then some stuff we have had and I'll be happy to get some shinies and high IV's it's just Garchomp's non-mega shiny sucks so much compared to it's previous stages which kinda ruins the whole line for me lol.

Swablu day I played for around an hour and caught maybe 5 or 6 shinies, I got a 95% shiny from an egg not long ago and just needed 1 more shiny for both stages and around 500 candy to evolve my shiny plus another high IV Swablu, if your struggling with Pancham raids try using another app called PokeRaid because that has helped me find a bunch since I'm yet to see a Pancham raid spawn locally, dunno if they dissapear today but if they don't yeah worth a try imo.

I'm sure I say this every time but I would have still preferred something like Axew or another starter for Community Day lol, don't get me wrong Gible is a lot better then some stuff we have had and I'll be happy to get some shinies and high IV's it's just Garchomp's non-mega shiny sucks so much compared to it's previous stages which kinda ruins the whole line for me lol.

Congrats on such high iv shiny Swablu! :)

Thanks, maybe I'll try this app, it seems nice to get it :) It was mentioned that Pancham would be gone after 8 PM local time today, so I only have a few hours to still get some raids of it, but I think I could do it :D

I agree with you, shiny Garchomp is almost identical to normal Garchomp, and I even think normal Garchomp looks better that shiny version - shiny color is so faded, it doesn't look nice at all.

But I love how shiny Gible looks, I will love to get one that I won't evolve at all.

I would also like Axew or some starter on community day, and I hope we will get Tepig on community day soon too, but Gible is sitll nice pokemon for community for me :) We could definetly got something worse than him.

I didn't play during the swablu CD, other than to hatch eggs as I didn't need or want a shiny.

As for gibble, I have mixed feelings about it.  While I would like to get the other two shinies, and the chance of a really high IV(with the possibility of a hundo, no matter how unlikely), the problem comes about because I already have one shiny, and I was super happy about it.  This has cheapened it, by a lot.

I REALLY REALLY want axew CD because it has been IMPOSSIBLE to get.  It has been out how long now, and I still don't even have ONE?  What makes it worse is all the "event 5k eggs" has made it all but impossible to get 10km eggs, which more often than not hatch junk when you do get them.

god, i agree with you nectaris. i always thought it might have just been my area, but it's so disappointing that a lot of the 10km eggs are not really all that rare. like, sure, lapras and the fossil pokemon are worth it, and dratini is.. sorta. but the others aren't worth it, especially since i'm pretty sure i remember a lot of them hatching from 5km eggs way back when the game was still in the original 151.