Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Maybe a stupid question, but who here is Lloyd8814 on PoGo? We're going to be BFs soon and I would like to coordinate the gift opening/sending to use a lucky egg. And I have another soon to be BF I want to do at the same time. :)

3 hours ago, Idril said:

Maybe a stupid question, but who here is Lloyd8814 on PoGo? We're going to be BFs soon and I would like to coordinate the gift opening/sending to use a lucky egg. And I have another soon to be BF I want to do at the same time. :)

That would be me....didn't even notice we were that close to max :lol:

Had a good PoGo Day!  Last night I caught a shiny patrat.  Not my favorite by a long shot, but hey, a shiny is a shiny.  This morning I found and was able to catch an Audino!  Then I was able to do the EX raid and caught the mon.

So Abra is this months Community day Pokemon....hopefully I remember this one as I forgot about Rhyhorn last time and missed it lol

Not too pleased with abra, to be honest.  True, I didn’t have any shinies and may never have gotten one otherwise, but a CD with a mon that already has a shiny is... disappointing to say the least.  Especially when the alternative was snivy, (had they kept to their pattern)a favorite of mine.  They were already going to be increasing the amount of abra showing up for the psychic event, so it seems even MORE of a disappointment.  It is just that there are SO many mons out there that don't have shinies yet, why couldn't it have been one of them?  If they HAD to recycle one, why not a rare mon like gibble?  It has a shiny, but has never had an event to make it common, many probably don't even have a regular one.

I won't complain TOO much though as I suspect they may be trying to make this one lesser because of the indefinite postponement in certain areas.

On the other hand, I did hatch this today:

B4B23211-7A61-4FF3-8089-AA28BB5AAFDA.png

Edited by Nectaris

but but... imagine Alakazam with Psystrike XD

To be honest, I had no idea there exists a shiny Abra already (nor a shiny Patrat)

5 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

but but... imagine Alakazam with Psystrike XD

To be honest, I had no idea there exists a shiny Abra already (nor a shiny Patrat)

From what I have heard, shiny Abra got released on accident at some Safari Zone event, was catchable at said event for a few hours and then got removed again. So there's very few people that actually own one. I personally am not too thrilled about an Abra C-Day.

Guess it looks like I'm in the minority since I'm kinda excited for Abra since Alakazam was one of my original mons in Red/Blue so I'd like his shiny.

I also really wanted shiny Rhyhorn since I used a Rhydon in Lets Go Eevee but like I say I forgot and missed it lol.

Basically the only shinies I really want are of Pokes I used in the main games lol....so even if they went with Snivy I'd be less excited since I chose Tepig :lol:

5 hours ago, Loebok said:

From what I have heard, shiny Abra got released on accident at some Safari Zone event, was catchable at said event for a few hours and then got removed again. So there's very few people that actually own one. I personally am not too thrilled about an Abra C-Day.

I feel a LOT better about the CD being abra.  It feels more like righting a wrong now than laziness.  I just knew it was on the shiny list at a few sites.  None of them were listing it as unobtainable.

Also in unrelated news I got a shiny onyx!

Edited by Nectaris

Really? I finally got 4 wins in the stupid Go League thing ( i don't really like PvP) and my Pokemon reward was a Snorlax...and a Snorlax with worse stats and Cp then the one I already have :/.

Coulda given me a Scraggy (the thing I actually want), Thunderus (meh) or even the Unova starters but nope ¬_¬

Edit: Ok so I noticed after doing my 5 battles it lets me do more with no cooldown etc....2nd time through and got my Scraggy lol

Edited by smokeytripod

We did a very extensive Darkrai raid tour today. All raids very opening at the right time and in a managable order. We did 9 raids and I got 2 shinies (one of those my best with 91%), which fully compensates the one that fled. :)

And I catched a shiny Sneasel (my 4th) in the morning.

Additionally I got a 100% Ferroseed from a 10km egg (which makes this months weekly breakthrough even more stupid for me) and a Shadow Exeggcute from a Rocket grunt will also be a 100% when I purify it. :D

Edited by Idril

3 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

Really? I finally got 4 wins in the stupid Go League thing ( i don't really like PvP) and my Pokemon reward was a Snorlax...and a Snorlax with worse stats and Cp then the one I already have :/.

Coulda given me a Scraggy (the thing I actually want), Thunderus (meh) or even the Unova starters but nope ¬_¬

Yeah... like 4 to 5 Meditites and then a few more Machops? I can't even bother anymore >.<

The stardust is always good and welcome, as well as the Rare Candies ;)

1 hour ago, BlueLatios said:

Yeah... like 4 to 5 Meditites and then a few more Machops? I can't even bother anymore >.<

The stardust is always good and welcome, as well as the Rare Candies ;)

Hopefully I can score a second Scraggy for my living dex then it's back to trying up till the candy reward and just throwing the last 2 matches lol, hopefully they cull some of the more useless Pokes so it becomes a smidge easier

Edited by smokeytripod

15 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

Hopefully I can score a second Scraggy for my living dex then it's back to trying up till the candy reward and just throwing the last 2 matches lol, hopefully they cull some of the more useless Pokes so it becomes a smidge easier

Yeah, I regret Transferring them away just because their IVs didn't reach 3 stars. The Pokemon there are not entirely useless, it's just... I already own them and not a single one with desired IVs. Game pls :'v

Edit: thanks game for less of those. But not more Tepigs >.<

Edited by BlueLatios

Ok, I have been having absolutely ridiculous shiny luck!  😁

First, I hatched the shiny absol.  That was a great one. 

Second, I found the shiny onyx the next day.

Yesterday, I got a random shiny treecko.

Today, I hatched a shiny clampearl! 

That's right, I have gotten a shiny a day for the last four days!  😲

I'm afraid to try evolving this one though, as though I love shiny gorebys, I have a shiny huntail already and I just know that if I evolve it will turn out to be a huntail.  Clamperl is cute as is anyways.

And yet theres me who has had just 1 shiny since the last community day D:.

I mean hell my shiny luck is so bad that the other day someone set the fire alarm off at work so we were all made to evacuate, while waiting I'm standing there with 2 others playing PoGo and BOTH of them click the same Sentret and it's shiny.....mine wasn't lol, still though that's some insane luck to pull that off I guess lol

I also had an unusual shiny lucky streak this week: on Tuesday I catched a shiny Ponyta (finally! I wanted one so badly for so long :D), then on the same day in the evening I got a shiny Krabby.

On Friday then a shiny Sneasel in the morning and the TWO shiny Darkrais from raids. And today I got another Sneasel.

On the other hand, a raid friend of mine, who is know for his shiny luck, (even his name is ShinyPredator), hasn't gotten one since two weeks (which is a long time for him.).

Yesterday I caught I shiny Ekans!

Today I hatched a hundo aerodactyl.  May not seem like much, but it has been several months since I found a hundo.

I caught a shiny Alolan Rattata today......for once I'm disappointed I got a shiny cause I don't particularly like Rattata and I don't like Alolan(or Galarian) Pokemon lol

I had some great luck during that Pokemon Celebration event. Got a shiny hat Pikachu, bulbasaur, and a %100 shiny charmander hat. My first ever Shundo. I also got two shiny Party hat Nidorino and a Shiny hat Gengar. I only didn't get the shiny squirtle and Eevee, but hey, five out of seven ain't bad.

This last Team Rocket event I got a shiny Skorupi and Houndour. Not too bad. Still want that Shiny Zubat though.

So, from what I've read, German in-game news have said Alakazam's move on Sunday is going to be Counter. I really hope this is not true, Counter Alakazam would just be useless.

And Abra Day has been postponed...  Great.  Just great.  I wasn't going to be able to go anyways, but it is still disappointing.

Though the 1coin bundle of incense is nice, as are the other consolation stuff.

Edited by Nectaris