Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

FINALLY!! MELTAN!! ❤️

Thanks to the tasks I got the encounters I needed for the last step in the Meltan quest. :3

I will not keep it as buddy for too long - collecting candy with it is just not worth it xD 20km per Candy... That would take years until I can develope it. xD But it's cute. :3

Oh man, I totally missed the memo about the Feebas tasks! The shinies look so nice. I've also been trying to get Lugia or Ho-oh from the 7-day breakthroughs, but no luck so far... It's so cold out that I can't really get my phone out when I'm walking (iPhone's battery dies in like... 3 seconds when the temperature is below 0 celcius), so I haven't gotten any pokestops now lately. I got a Munchlax from a 7K egg though! I'm super happy that there's something else to get from those than the Alolan guys, I haven't even been opening gifts when I have egg slots open because I have all the Alolans I can get from them. 

I'm a little disappointed about the Swinub CD in february. I don't like Swinub and I don't care about its strength in battle. Peh.

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I got Mew! Finally! Took me five months, three of which to evolve that storming Magikarp alone!
Got to the last three tasks on sunday, already had the Kanto medal, using 50 berries was easy and it really paid off that I've been training curve ball throws for weeks, rarely using normal throws at all anymore. And I caught Mew with only the third or fourth ball!

Edited by Gluria

Another Raikou to add to my collection, still need to get Ho-oh. I hope that I can get one or at least they make it a 7 day Field Research Pokemon on its own. I don't really need the birds or more beasts, I only need Ho-oh(well and Mewtwo but I doubt they'll move those from Raids).

I hatched another Onix so now I got Steelix, it only took over a year 😂. I finally got another Sinnoh Stone for completing the week, about dang time!

Edited by Zinogre

10 hours ago, Gluria said:

I'm a little disappointed about the Swinub CD in february. I don't like Swinub and I don't care about its strength in battle. Peh.

Yeah, not too excited about swinub.  The only reason I am excited is that I bet treeko is next after that.

Anyways, the last two days have been great!  I got a shiny minun yesterday, and a shiny meditite today!

And here I was hoping we'd get Bagon or Ralts for the next CD. Swinub tho? wow. They better have its shiny otherwise I won't care to even participate. 

8 hours ago, Syiren said:

And here I was hoping we'd get Bagon or Ralts for the next CD. Swinub tho? wow. They better have its shiny otherwise I won't care to even participate. 

I was hoping for trapinch, I love shiny flygon.

On 1/26/2019 at 9:01 AM, Nectaris said:

I was hoping for trapinch, I love shiny flygon.

Ou~ I forgot about Shiny Flygon. I love those bright green, blue and orange colors. 

Woohoo!  Got myself a shiny aron this morning!

9 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Woohoo!  Got myself a shiny aron this morning!

Congrats! I got ony myself a few weeks back. Hope I can collect more candy to evolve it sooner or later :)

On 1/27/2019 at 2:34 AM, Belisar said:

-.- Zaptos nr 5.....

I have all the birds EXCEPT Zapdos. Wish we could trade...

*blinks*  This has been the week of the shiny.  First, I got a shiny aron Monday, a shiny Taillow Tuesday, and yesterday I hatched a shiny azurrill! 

D38E999E-4D5E-4624-AAF5-298E41EC8CF4.png

Edited by Nectaris

Congrats Nectaris!!!! That's very cool :3

I haven't had time to play at all ^^ Sorry to everyone who is waiting for gifts *hides*

Edited by Belisar

Got another Lavados from breakthrough today =___=

So I have like, three (ish) weeks left for Raikou. Big yay.

5 hours ago, Gluria said:

Got another Lavados from breakthrough today =___=

So I have like, three (ish) weeks left for Raikou. Big yay.

Lavados? What one is that? Moltres? or...? 

I got a Zapdos for my 7 day streak, no shiny. Though, I did catch a Shiny Chikorita at work the other night. Palkia is HARD to catch. Only was able to go for two so far and didn't catch either of them. Kinda bummed about that, not gonna lie, but congrats on everyone's shinys! I love the Shiny Marill family. 

7 hours ago, Syiren said:

Lavados? What one is that? Moltres? or...?

Ah, sorry, yeah, Lavados is the German name for Moltres.
I grew up only knowing the German names and I still can't get many of the English ones right. :D

19 hours ago, Gluria said:

Ah, sorry, yeah, Lavados is the German name for Moltres.
I grew up only knowing the German names and I still can't get many of the English ones right. :D

Ahhhh~ I getcha. You're good. I just figured you were getting him and Zapdos mixed up, as their English names end with spanish numbers. Artic'uno', Zap'dos' and Mol'tres'

My bad, I should know better than to assume. ^_^;

No worries, I will probably mix up names again. Some are even the same (like Pikachu or Zapdos) and others are completely different (like Charizard/Glurak or Articuno/Arktos etc.) and then there's the later generations (4 and up) where I don't even know the German names very well. 😁

Edited by Gluria

Congrats everyone on your accomplishments! I’ve been wanting a shiny Azurill so bad, special congrats to you @Nectaris! :wub:

I had my research breakthrough today and FINALLY got an Articuno... however not a shiny. Speaking of shinies, I got a shiny Tailow a couple of days ago and today I caught a shiny Zigzagoon! So happy about those cuties! Right now I’m on the hunt for shiny Feebas (raiding big time, baby!), as well as one more shiny Dratini and one more shiny Ponyta, as well as shiny Spoink thanks to the Chinese New Year event. I also caught Palkia on the first day of its arrival and I must say that it stayed in the second ball that hit it, but to be honest that pokemon is sooooooo tiny and difficult to hit that I probably missed it three times and wasted three balls into nothingness. :dry: P.S: I hatched a Chingling finally and I also caught my first ever Bronzor a couple of days ago.

Speaking of the newest Sinnoh region pokemon currently released, so far I got Combee, Shieldon and Glameow, and I also evolved some to get Lickilicky, Gallade, Froslass, Yanmega, Ambipom and Tangrowth. :wub:

Edited by *Silver Fox*

On 1/31/2019 at 6:13 PM, Nectaris said:

*blinks*  This has been the week of the shiny.  First, I got a shiny aron Monday, a shiny Taillow Tuesday, and yesterday I hatched a shiny azurrill! 

D38E999E-4D5E-4624-AAF5-298E41EC8CF4.png

how cute :')

Caught a 100iv palkia this morning, making me 3/4 on successful palkia catches. I swear they put palkia about a mile away, but at least its movements are rather predictable.

Now that I've got a 100iv, I'm probably done catching palkias.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 8:58 AM, Gluria said:

No worries, I will probably mix up names again. Some are even the same (like Pikachu or Zapdos) and others are completely different (like Charizard/Glurak or Articuno/Arktos etc.) and then there's the later generations (4 and up) where I don't even know the German names very well. 😁

German speaking player here as well, I know what you're talking about XD 

On another note, how do you all get so many new pokemon and sooo many shinies? Congrats on all of them!

I haven't been able to play much the last couple of weeks due to real life issues, but I haven't even seen any of the newest gen4 pokemon in the wild.