Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

And my first breakthrough in January I got the Lugia I needed!

22 hours ago, Nectaris said:

And my first breakthrough in January I got the Lugia I needed!

Congrats on your Lugia! I'm still hoping for a shiny Articuno (though any shiny legendary will do), but my last research breakthrough resulted in a plain Moltres, which was the third Moltres I received since December. Not happy.

I recently hatched two Munchlax (I will trade one because they are both males), but nothing special came out since then, and some of my playmates even hatched Chingling. I've been hatching alolan Geodude and Tyrogue so often that I hope I never see them again for as long as I live.

Anybody want to exchange Friend Codes? My go-to friend for gift exchanging finally quit and now I have no source of 7k eggs :(

11 minutes ago, Camilo543HF said:

Anybody want to exchange Friend Codes? My go-to friend for gift exchanging finally quit and now I have no source of 7k eggs :(

Feel free to post yours here.  I will be happy to add you.

16 hours ago, Camilo543HF said:

Why don't you post your friend code here in this thread? I'd be happy to add you, and I'm sure lots of other players would be happy to befriend you too! :wub: 

20 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Feel free to post yours here.  I will be happy to add you.

4 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Why don't you post your friend code here in this thread? I'd be happy to add you, and I'm sure lots of other players would be happy to befriend you too! :wub: 

8404 1019 4463!

22 hours ago, Camilo543HF said:

I'll send you a request!

3 hours ago, Camilo543HF said:

8404 1019 4463!

Request sent!

In other news, got an aerodactyl quest.  That means I was able to finally finish the meltan task.

Thanks for the requests! Finally completed a "Make 3 Friends" task and got some new pals to exchange gifts with.

Anyone else having issues with the GPS not found (11) error? My husband and I have both been getting the error, even though its sunny and clear out. We're on different cell providers, too. 😕

13 hours ago, Aithne-Onik said:

Anyone else having issues with the GPS not found (11) error? My husband and I have both been getting the error, even though its sunny and clear out. We're on different cell providers, too. 😕

It has been getting worse and worse for me every week.

What usually helps for me is locating my position on google maps, then it finds me in PoGo as well. It's such an annoyance though.

@*Silver Fox* Congrats on your Munchlax! I didn't have the luck to hatch even one of those... Also, the recent egg event doesn't really seem worth it, since the egg pool is really bad right now. I hatched a Zubat out of a 2km egg, I thought that would never happen again X_X

I was able to catch a Bronzor though, they are more common now that the event has ended and it's snowing in-game. And I evolved Snover, Skorupi and two new Sinnoh-evolutions^^

2 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

It has been getting worse and worse for me every week. 

What usually helps for me is locating my position on google maps, then it finds me in PoGo as well. It's such an annoyance though.

@*Silver Fox* Congrats on your Munchlax! I didn't have the luck to hatch even one of those... Also, the recent egg event doesn't really seem worth it, since the egg pool is really bad right now. I hatched a Zubat out of a 2km egg, I thought that would never happen again X_X 

I was able to catch a Bronzor though, they are more common now that the event has ended and it's snowing in-game. And I evolved Snover, Skorupi and two new Sinnoh-evolutions^^ 

I didn't even know that bronzor was released yet.  I haven't seen one at all.  It doesn't help that there is rarely any winter weather here, and the few times we have it it is even rarer for it to show up in-game.

On 1/3/2019 at 7:32 PM, Camilo543HF said:

Syiren25 has just sent you a request. :D

Figured I'd put my friend code here for some new friends :)

0546 9113 1630

Hope everyone's having good luck with the research break through! Since December I've gotten two Articunos, one Moltres, and one Entei. No shinies, but I'm pretty happy because I missed all the legendary birds and dogs when they were available via raid battles and Entei is my favorite ❤️

Ohhh may I whine a little?

Increase in 5 and 10km eggs. What a joke. Haven't drawn a single 10km one since the event has started. But i scored about 15 5km ones so far. All hatched into overly commons. -.- So glad I didn't pay for that gold for the Hyperbox xD

Also the reserch breaktroughs only gave me the common legendaries... I really need Lugia or Ho-oh as I'm pretty much on my own in raids. ^^ So mean they are not exclusive in the breakthroughs. *sigh*

Only bright thing, I got 1 Munchlax from the last 7km egg event. :) Probably used up all my game luck for a while xD

Added the new FCs :3 Happy to share gifts whenever I get them in. :)

Edited by Belisar

6 hours ago, Belisar said:

Increase in 5 and 10km eggs. What a joke. Haven't drawn a single 10km one since the event has started. But i scored about 15 5km ones so far. All hatched into overly commons. -.- So glad I didn't pay for that gold for the Hyperbox xD 

Ditto on the 10k eggs.  I haven't gotten a single one since the event started, and I had gotten a couple when the incubators were "super effective". 

Feeling your pain, Nectaris ^^

On 1/8/2019 at 10:33 AM, Belisar said:

Also the reserch breaktroughs only gave me the common legendaries... I really need Lugia or Ho-oh as I'm pretty much on my own in raids. ^^ So mean they are not exclusive in the breakthroughs. *sigh*

Only bright thing, I got 1 Munchlax from the last 7km egg event. :) Probably used up all my game luck for a while xD

Added the new FCs :3 Happy to share gifts whenever I get them in. :)

Don't totally give up on the raids! I don't know anyone who plays irl, so I'm mostly on my own, too. But, I tried some legendary raids just for fun, and enough random other people showed up that we won twice and came super close a third time. Same thing happened with a level 4 raid, I didnt coordinate with anyone, but enough other players happened to also be around that it worked out. I have the best luck if I pick a gym in a mall or park and go on a weekend. I bet you'd have a really easy time on one of the community days.

Good luck getting the legendaries you want!

I'll have my next breakthrough tomorrow. Really hope for a Raikou, then I'll at least have a full set of trio birds and cats.

I won't be able to go out much during CD as I'll have to work ... bummer.

Edited by Gluria

By the way, I would be happy to battle anyone here who is ultra friends with me.  I have yet to be in a battle with another real person.  It has been weeks since I have gotten a Sinnoh Stone.  Battling real people will give me a chance to get one.

So Community day went well for me, got four shinies, evolved two Feraligatr and the park I went to was full of other starters as well. Also, I hatched a Lotad which gives me enough candy to finally evolve it and I got two 10km eggs, so I got that going for me.

Breaktrough: Suicune (number 10 now)

Community Day: 6 shiny Totodile which I evolved one to Feraligatr. As none of the other Totos had any interesting stats I decided to keep the Candy snd not evolve another for nothing ^^

Eggs: 2 more 10km ones. One hatching a Mareep an one a Trapnich

I really, really am exhausted of all that junk-breaktroughs and egg content -.-

Just wished we could trade like we can battle xD

Had a successful community day.  Got four shinies, none had even decent IVs though, which was sad.  Too cold to continue looking just for IVs.

I found two shinies on community day and one had perfect IVs (I think. When I appraised it, I got the "This pokemon is a wonder" spiel, which I assume means perfect IVs?) so I evolved it into Feraligatr. Also had another research breakthrough and got a second Entei. I was kinda hoping for something I didn't already have, but if I'm going to get duplicates, I'm happy it's Entei.

10 hours ago, AngesRadieux said:

I found two shinies on community day and one had perfect IVs (I think. When I appraised it, I got the "This pokemon is a wonder" spiel, which I assume means perfect IVs?) so I evolved it into Feraligatr. Also had another research breakthrough and got a second Entei. I was kinda hoping for something I didn't already have, but if I'm going to get duplicates, I'm happy it's Entei.

It doesn't mean that it is perfect, but it does mean that it is in the upper tier.  Usually it means that they have IVs beween 80 and 100 percent.  There are ways to calculate where it is.  This is one manual site you can check.

https://pokemon.gameinfo.io/en/tools/iv-calculator

Edit:

In other news, I hatched a shiny budew!  And I got a Sinnoh Stone just in time too...

I'm not sure if I want to evolve it or not though, although I haven't found one, you CAN get shiny roselia in the wild.  I imagine getting one of those would be easier than hatching another shiny budew.

Edited by Nectaris