Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

So, I managed to get one shiny the LAST day of community day. Lol!

So maybe my account can get shinies, I'm just horribly unlucky.

Here is my friend code if anyone wants ❤️

Screenshot_20181203-000409_Pokmon GO.jpg

Edited by Wolfsong442

Well, the one I needed most was another shiny Cyndaquil, but I didn't find him. I did get 7 total shinies, including a Shiny magby that I hatched from an egg. Also grabbed two shiny mareep back to back which was quite the highlight. I may have "Woooooo!!!'d" with joy out loud when I got the second cotton candy sheep, but back to back shinys are a very rare thing. Also got me a shiny squirtle, Bulbasaur, chikorita and Eevee. I also got a normal Chikorita that was a 100% which I evolved all the way. Got a strong Beldum too and evolved it into a 2800+ CP Metagross, which is nice. My previous strongest one was 2300 something CP? So, not a bad weekend.

7 hours ago, Nectaris said:

I'm leery of the friend battles.  My experience with these things is that they tend to be weighed heavily in favor of more serious players.  And knowing them, once they release a feature, there will be tasks featuring those things(I'm looking at you Celebi) forcing you to use them.  Just hopefully they won't force you to WIN these battles, just participate.

That said, they can be fun if they do it well.

They seem to have thought of this, there's different tiers you can choose for the friend battles so it's not just based on CP (which would favor the serious players). :)

On 11/23/2018 at 11:11 AM, Gluria said:

I reached level 30 yesterday by becoming best friends with a friend of mine. We both used Lucky Eggs so we got 200 000 XP at once which boosted us both to the next level :D

Now my bag is super full: 540 items whil I have room for 450 ... whew XD

Do you by any chance remember when the jump to the next friend level happened? When the text said only one more day (and then you both opened your gifts) or did you have to exchange another gift on the following day? Just so I know when to call my brother for the lucky egg thing xD

Community day was pretty good for me. I went out with my family. I caught five shinies, including another shiny dratini (so I can now have a shiny of every stage!), although unfortunately no shiny mareep. A couple of times a single pokemon was shiny on two of the accounts! I'm also really close to level 35.

Friend battles sound pretty cool! I guess I could be considered somewhat of a serious player, although there are definitely a few people in my area who play it way more than me. I'm not super worried about the friend battles, though, since I could probably match some of the people in my family and throwing the fight is always an option.

4 hours ago, Belisar said:

Do you by any chance remember when the jump to the next friend level happened? When the text said only one more day (and then you both opened your gifts) or did you have to exchange another gift on the following day? Just so I know when to call my brother for the lucky egg thing xD

I remember exactly because both my friend and I timed the thing so we could activate a lucky egg :D

On wednesday, we had "one more day leeft" and on thursday we were chatting on WhatsApp to see if we both are online, activated the lucky eggs and one of us opened a gift, which was enough for both of us becoming best friends and leveling up :)

On another note: I got a Zapdos on dec. 1st, so I have hopes that I can get the other two birds and maybe a Raikou by the end of the month - when I started playing on late september I missed Raikou by a day or so and all the birds.

Thank you @Gluria! We will try. :3

ooohhh right! This month we can get multiple Legends out of the breakthrough! I should my tasks get going then xD Didn't miss any but wouldn't mind the chance on one with nice stats xD

good luck, Gluria!

I am on the seventh task of the Meltan quest...  So far the meltan tasks haven't really been that hard, just annoying in their specificity.  They need very specific pokemon.  On an earlier task I was lucky I still had a magnemite left over from the Let's Go event, because outside of events, they are practically non-existant(and that event had JUST ended).  Now I need a scyther, drowzee, and cubone.  I had a scyther, so that wasn't a problem.  I have been seeing drowzees occasionally, but naturally not now that I need one.  Cubones are another near non-existant mon outside of events around here.

Edited by Nectaris

I got a new phone for a Christmas present :D I never get new phones, my S4 was spanking new to me, so I'm pretty excited!

Hoping it will run pokemon go a little faster, haha.

I recently started playing again and only noticing the add friends thing now. XD

So if anyone wants to add me my code is... 4314 1674 7966

Hello, guys! I've had so much going on in my life that I've been offline for a while, but I've been playing all along! If there's anyone new around here who wants to add me as a friend, my in-game name is Twyro and my friendship code is 6703 8008 6464

As for all I've accomplished recently - I made some Sinnoh evolutions! I'm having difficulties with finding those stones so I got only: Mismagius, Porygon Z, Honchkrow and Gliscor! I'm looking forward to evolving Togekiss next, I just need a few more candies, but hatching a shiny Togepi could make it even more special. :lol: 

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I only have 2 of those darn stones. But I heard they get randomly awarded by winning friend trainer battles :)

Yeah, I have only gotten two stones.

I haven't tried any friend battles yet.

Anyone that's got me friended pretty far wanna battle? I'm stoked you can do it long distance!

I caught a shiny Snubbull yesterday :)

I don't like Snubbull that much actually, but the shiny is cute!

So I've been busy as well but the trainer battles look like fun, I even got three sinnoh stones out of those. Also, looking forward to those free incubators :P 

I just wish there was an in-game way to let people know you're available to battle remotely...

I had a cubone pop up in my house last night, completing that task.  Just one more task until I get Meltan! 

Haven't really done much battling, I don't know who is available when.  The weather has discouraged a lot of local people from getting out.

Hey Hey! I love pokemon go! My sister and I used to play all the time. Now I pretty much just play for the both of us, lol.

I found a shiny Alolan Raichu at a raid last week! Very cool!

I've yet to do trainer battles, I'm only level 24 and don't have much in terms of strong pokemon. My current goal is to nab a sinnoh stone so I can evolve my Murkrow into Honchkrow.

I got a shiny houndour today! 

I find it funny that I managed to catch a drapion yesterday, but haven't found a single scorupi yet.

Haven't been playing much due to work ;u; Still haven't trainer battled anybody!

1 minute ago, Kaini said:

Haven't been playing much due to work ;u; Still haven't trainer battled anybody!

^This is my life.

I played earlier because it was my day off, but didn't catch any shinies. I guess Delibird can be shiny? Also, I caught a Crogunk, and a Snover, which was nice. I also caught another alolan Raichu which was nice. I tried for a Heatran earlier. We beat it, but I didn't catch it. it's CP was 2108, and I'm not sure how good that was. 🤔

Kaini, would love to battle you. But unfortunately I'm not friends with any of you long enough. >.<

We'll get there :) And, if necessary, we can stage the wins xD

@Kaini I'm your ultra friend and I'd be happy to battle! Funny thing I noticed about these battles - I get the Sinnoh stone when I lose more often than by winning. :lol: I don't know why, and so far the only trainer boss who hasn't given me the Sinnoh stone was my team leader Blanche. :lol: 

Also I evolved Rhyperior, Dusknoir, Electivire and Magmortar in the meantime, I'll probably use the next Sinnoh stone I get for my first Togekiss, but I still need three more candies to evolve my Togetic. :) 

Wait... we get Sinnoh stones by batteling the Teamleaders? XD

Which rank?? I so far battled the Teamleader just for fun (and that medal ;) ) but that would be awesome if we got stones! *-*

Hello! I would like to make some new friends as well. I have been afk from the game for a long time and recently backed in. 

My Trainer Code is :9025 9890 3869, anyone is welcome to add me 😄

1589937853_WhatsAppImage2018-12-23at00_58_50.thumb.jpeg.3ff9b28d6e2dfc6b7646219c354e634e.jpeg