Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

@Belisar Was it a 10km egg? Only the 10km egg is supposed to contain either Shinx or Riolu.

I wouldn't be surprised if that hadn't changed as well, though.

I didn't receive a Sinnoh stone :angry:

Also, I won't be able to play a lot during the community weekend, I hope I get at least a shiny Squirtle, I'm missing that one. And since the last update, my GPS has worked really, really bad. As you can probably tell, I'm quite upset :lol: The game was doing great this year and I feel like Niantic ruined it with the handling of Gen4.

At least I got another shiny Minun which I can trade with my brother for one of his shiny Plusle.

Aaah dang it, no, it was a 5km one... bleeehhhhhh.... It is really an effort to make the 50 km.. couldn't they at least guarantee that special reward? *nagnagnag*

I usually walk my dog by bike. As that does not work with earning steps we took the slow path last week. XD

Not sure I wanna keep this up for nothing xD

13 hours ago, Belisar said:

Aaah dang it, no, it was a 5km one... bleeehhhhhh.... It is really an effort to make the 50 km.. couldn't they at least guarantee that special reward? *nagnagnag*

I usually walk my dog by bike. As that does not work with earning steps we took the slow path last week. XD

Not sure I wanna keep this up for nothing xD

Yeah, the last two 10ks I got from the 50km reward were normal shinx.  That's ok with me, as I had a long way to go to evolve them.  I do wish one had been a riolu though.  Not likely to get to 50km this week though, just haven't felt up to it this week, though the next two days will have plenty of walking... I hope.

I will have to dash out of the door tomorrow morning, so wishing everyone a fantastic CD :)

I just woke up and as I was going through my usual routine, I checked on Pokemon GO and saw both a Pikachu and a Growlithe, so I decided to just randomly catch the Pikachu only to find out that it was shiny!  That was a good start for the morning. :D

Edited by Lightstorm12000

16 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Yeah, the last two 10ks I got from the 50km reward were normal shinx.  That's ok with me, as I had a long way to go to evolve them.  I do wish one had been a riolu though.  Not likely to get to 50km this week though, just haven't felt up to it this week, though the next two days will have plenty of walking... I hope.

If it even was a 10km egg xD Such a bummer they distribute 5km ones too on that occasion <.< 

Oh boy did I walk today xD

My dog is super happy now. :3 I was able to nicely stock up on Dratini, Charmander, Mareep and Larvitar.

Also caught a few Pikachu - for the Medal. Also got 3 shiny ones. Unfortunately Pikachu were the only Shiny I have encountered. Such a pitty I would have loved a shiny Dratini or Charmander ❤️

:'D This whole weekend it's supposed to be snowing/raining. It's only 8:15 Am and there's already an inch plus of snow. I'm probably only going to be able to camp on the university campus, taking shelter in the buildings, and spinning any nearby pokestop every five minutes. 

So far I've caught a shiny bulbasaur during community day, which... wasn't what I needed but won't complain ;D

Man. I spent almost four hours at the park and didn't see one shiny. Not one. That brings my total of shinies to a whopping ZERO.

I really suck at this game :c

So far spent a bit of time downtown helping my mom at the local Arts Market, caught a shiny pikachu.  Definitely my most needed shiny, as I missed that community day completely.

Edit:

Went to my usual hunting grounds, got two shiny eevee and a shiny bulbasaur.

Edited by Nectaris

Two shiny Beldum, 2 Dratini, 1 Bulbasaur, 1 Squirtle, 1 Larvitar, and 1 Charmander so far, and 0 shiny Pikachu, the one I wanted most. I seem to have better luck getting shinies I already have. I need at least 1, maybe 2 Pikachu, 2 Mareep and 1 Chikorita/Larvitar before the event ends, hopefully I can get lucky enough for these. I'm not complaining about the shinies I got today, I just want a Pikachu *sighs*.

1 shiny larvitar to add to my count. And a shiny eevee. Still no Cyndaquil ;u; It's all need, cmon!

Awwwww it's too bad we cannot do long distance trades :(

Today it's raining cats and dogs... not sureI wanna do much hunting ^^

Raining here today for me too, but I did manage to catch a shiny pikachu and a shiny squirtle. I was hoping for another shiny mareep but maybe next time.

So. I'm pretty sure my account is hardwired to not catch shinies.

I was out all community weekend. No shinies at all.

People offered to trade me pity shinies, but I'm pretty sure they'd just die.

No shinies for me today, and no shiny Cyndaquil ;u; second chance and still can't get the lil dude.

No shinies today.  I was really hoping for a shiny mareep or shiny dratini.

I'm soooo happy, I finally got my shiny Pika!  I found it at Walmart when I was getting in my car, I am so stoked! When I got home, I found a shiny Eevee in my driveway, I didn't really need it, but I'm happy with all of my shinies. I wanted another shiny Larvitar and two more Mareep but I hatched a Riolu in my 10km egg, so that makes up for it :D.

IMG_3891.PNG

Got a shiny Squirtle which was the one I was missing and I was able to evolve one Beldum all the way to get that special move so considering I barely played during the weekend I'm happy with the results.^^

I didn't get any shinies ,_; I was super busy and didn't have time to hunt (and the brief moments I had, my phone ran out of battery), so my chances weren't that high to begin with, but I was still hoping to get a shiny Charmander or at least a lot of candy so I could evolve a better Charizard. The weather has also been hideous (rain/snow, only a few degress below freezing but the roads are so slippery walking is just... un-wise right now), so I haven't been playing much. 

I had a quite successful weekend. Only went out on sunday due to lack of time, but still I managed to catch quite a lot.

Managed to evolve Warortle to Blastoise, got my first Tyranitar and caught a shiny Larvitar, shiny Pikachu a third shiny I think, though I don't remember which one right now, it was one I already had as a shiny :D

So Trainer vs trainer battles are coming and if you're ultra or best friends you can do it over distances!!! We can battle each other ya'll!

Oh really that would be cool :3 

Does anyone swap Friend Codes? Looking for new "friends" anyways xD

I'm leery of the friend battles.  My experience with these things is that they tend to be weighed heavily in favor of more serious players.  And knowing them, once they release a feature, there will be tasks featuring those things(I'm looking at you Celebi) forcing you to use them.  Just hopefully they won't force you to WIN these battles, just participate.

That said, they can be fun if they do it well.

I THINK I have everyone added here, but here is my friend code for anyone passing by or anyone I missed:

9637 5276 1489

Agreed, @Nectaris I also fear that the battles will favour the "serious" player. Plus I also fear there will be tasks involving them. Winning can be arranged of course if one has good friends xD

This being said, here is my code: 7261 3941 4466 (I'm "Tannenfuchs") don't think I've already shared it o.o Ooops xD

Edited by Belisar