Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Congrats everyone on their shinies!

I'm more hyped for Gen4 right now, the way Niantic is teasing it might already come next week! I sure hope so, since a good friend will be visiting me who also plays PoGo and playing together and catching new pokemon would be amazing :lol: 

It wouldn't surprise me if they release the ghost types first as gen 4 adds some new ones. more might follow soon after. Congrats on your shinies guys. I just want my growlithe so bad...I needz my golden puppers. 

18 minutes ago, Syiren said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they release the ghost types first as gen 4 adds some new ones. more might follow soon after. Congrats on your shinies guys. I just want my growlithe so bad...I needz my golden puppers. 

Good luck on getting it! :wub: I wouldn't be surprised either to see them released as some sort of interlude to Halloween.

I hatched a Kangashkan! Out of the very last 7km egg I had!

Now I have the full set of Kanto regionals. Might still trade off Tauros to a friend so she can complete her dex as she didn't hatch a Tauros and is pretty frustrated. I don't need a Tauros that much, so I'll be happy having it in my dex!

Tomorrow I can get my second Suicune. Have four Entei, so it'd be cool to have four Suicune by the end of october.

Next sunday I hope I'll be able to participate in community day. I need a Beldum! Every since I played gen 3 on Game Boy almost 15 years ago I've been loving Metagross. It's one of the best Pokémon ever and I'd kill to call a shiny one my own.

"Unfortunately" I'll be visiting friends next sunday and they don't play Pokémon GO, so it's possible that I won't be able to catch as many as I like. XD

Hey, I recently started playing Pokemon Go. I'm enjoy the game and wish I had started sooner. I was wondering it anyone would be interested in exchanging friend codes? ^-^

Mine: 2191-3433-0954

1 hour ago, Lesh4537 said:

Hey, I recently started playing Pokemon Go. I'm enjoy the game and wish I had started sooner. I was wondering it anyone would be interested in exchanging friend codes? ^-^

I'm sending you a request right away! My name's Twyro. :) 

Anyway I got my second, wonderful Suicune and I'm so happy! :D 

5 hours ago, Lesh4537 said:

Hi, I accepted your request and welcome to the Pokémon Go community :)

4 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

I'm sending you a request right away! My name's Twyro. :) 

Anyway I got my second, wonderful Suicune and I'm so happy! :D 

Thank you! I also caught my first Suicune today! :wub:

50 minutes ago, Gluria said:

Hi, I accepted your request and welcome to the Pokémon Go community :)

Thank you! ^-^

AHH! It's an "extra small" golden doggie. I was envious of all the shiny Pokes in gyms and now I have a few. <3

GO-arcanine.thumb.png.1941842bd36d2aa4d52e15759c1925f3.png

I didn't know shinies appeared as their regular counterparts on the field. I guess I have to tap everyone who pops out.

Also, I've not hatched a single Meowth. They're supposed to be common, right? Wish me luck for the next egg. XD

Edited by Dirtytabs

Woah, congratz!

I have a shiny Meganium, which is also cool ^^

I caught an Electabuzz yesterday! Yay!

4 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Also, I've not hatched a single Meowth. They're supposed to be common, right? Wish me luck for the next egg. XD

Be careful what you wish for! :P 

But congrats on your shiny Arcanine!

I hatched my fourth Tauros and I still have five 7 km eggs to go. I'm glad I got so many, now I can give them to friends.

6 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

AHH! It's an "extra small" golden doggie. I was envious of all the shiny Pokes in gyms and now I have a few. ❤️

GO-arcanine.thumb.png.1941842bd36d2aa4d52e15759c1925f3.png

I didn't know shinies appeared as their regular counterparts on the field. I guess I have to tap everyone who pops out.

Congrats on your shiny Arcanine! I also have one, I found a shiny Growlithe randomly while walking through the city centre and I evolved it immediately. It was wonderful IVs too, which pleasantly surprised me!

https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/pokemon-go-shinies-list

Just for reference to everyone, this is a complete list of all shinies released in the game so far and how and where you can find them. Good luck! :wub: 

Thank you ❤️

O and GUYS there are gen 4 Pokémon on my radar! Edit: yeeees, it's true! They appeared before the announcement came out so I thought it was a mistake or something.

Edited by Dirtytabs

SINNOH REGION POKEMON ARE IN THE GAME NOW, PEOPLE!!! Get out there and start hunting new pokedex entries! :wub: 

I came out for a five minute bus ride to catch some - I got one Turtwig, one Starly and two Bidoof! :wub: Apparenlty evolutions aren't available just yet, as far as I see, otherwise I'd have even more, can't wait to go hunting on my way to college tomorrow! :D 

2 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

SINNOH REGION POKEMON ARE IN THE GAME NOW, PEOPLE!!! Get out there and start hunting new pokedex entries! :wub: 

I came out for a five minute bus ride to catch some - I got one Turtwig, one Starly and two Bidoof! :wub: Apparenlty evolutions aren't available just yet, as far as I see, otherwise I'd have even more, can't wait to go hunting on my way to college tomorrow! :D 

WHAT *leaps up for phone*

(Also a friend traded me a Latias and I LOVE HER)

Yay!  I already can evolve bidoof and I already have two of the three starters.  I just need piplup, which is odd as it has been raining and they should logically be the most common starter.  Also managed to get a bunneary.

I am SO glad I have a ridiculous stock of pinap berries.

Edit:

Caught a starly.

Edited by Nectaris

And I managed to find a kricketot raid and got myself a breathtaking kricketot.  That means I just need a piplup to have all the unevolved forms of the current gen4 mons.

Edited by Nectaris

Woot! Gen 4 let's go! Finally got my shiny eevee into an umbreon and caught a Carnivine, a bidoof, a starly and a Turtwig. hopefully I can grab some more tomorrow. :)

GEN 4 HYPE YAY!! I'm still missing Turtwig from the first stages, but they've been popping up on the nearby radar quite often. Exciting!!

Started up the game this morning and found a Bidoof.  Never though I'd be so pleased to see the little beaver-rat, but when I tapped it to begin trying to catch it I was a little bit off and tapped my character or, rather, the Pokemon hiding behind my character.  ...a Chimchar!  :D

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Got a breathtaking piplup today! 

I am a little disappointed that chatot is regional.  It is one of my favorite gen4 mons, and the chances I will get it are slim.  I can't get carnivine yet, but my brother lives in that area, so whenever I go visit him I will have a chance at that one.  I sure hope these are the only gen4 regionals that will be added.

Quick question: does changing your walking buddy erase your total distance walked with them? I think evolving it does...right?

As far as I can tell, Corsola is still the only regional here. Considering I'll probably never be able to get off this rock, let alone outside the US, eggs are my only hope.  :'D

At least I got to catch a few of the available Sinnoh Pokemon today...but I am 100% out of Pokeballs of any kind.

I caught several Gen4 mons yesterday and already got to evolve Turtwig to Grotle and Piplup to Prinplup. :)

As for the rest of the gen4, I'm not really a fan of the gen as a whole. Gen4 and up just look weirder and weirder to me. Will be collecting them anyways of course.

I also evolved Turtwig to Grotle! And I caught a Buneary last night! Gen 4 was the first Pokemon game I played so it holds a special place in my heart. The starters (or at least their final evolutions) are not my favorites, but there's so many cool Pokemons on this gen that I can't wait to catch. Especially excited to get Glaceon and Leafeon soon :wub: