Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Anyone else getting these wannabe-Missignos? They all seem to turn into Dittos when catching. 01DC9D1F-6AF9-44CC-9CB9-C9E0BEFC231D.thumb.png.5c0f73dbc66528b8845804abd0a6138f.png

Today's community day went well.  Got FIVE shiny chikoritas.  Two of them as I stopped at a gas station for a snack.  There was for some reason about a dozen chikoritas clustered there, and two were shiny.

I had a quite pleasant community day today! I got myself 3 shiny Chicoritas, one of them i evolved into Meganium, one into Bayleaf. And when i came home i had a golden Geodude sitting on my doorstep, waiting for me to invite it into my pokedex. Hello little fellow, make yourself comfortable....😍

Got a great community day, caught three shiny chikorita and one at the carnival I went to, hah.

Also uhhh... caught four of the weird nutty bois that turn into ditto? What even is that? :S

I saw a lot of the weird glitch mons, I decided not to try to catch them, just to be certain I don't get in trouble.

28 minutes ago, Nectaris said:

I saw a lot of the weird glitch mons, I decided not to try to catch them, just to be certain I don't get in trouble.

Somebody official tweeted about it, a producer on pokemon I think? So it should be fine but I didn't think about that *sweats*

5 minutes ago, Kaini said:

Somebody official tweeted about it, a producer on pokemon I think? So it should be fine but I didn't think about that *sweats*

I figured it was probably ok, but I felt it was better safe than sorry, especially as I already have a ditto.  If I did not have a ditto, I probably would have taken the chance :)

Apparently Kecleon showed up in the game too, some people in my local discord group posted an image of it. Also, I caught three shiny ritas today. now I have one for each stage. ^^

The weird Pokemon is believed to be a teaser for the first 8th Generation Pokemon that Pokemon Let's Go is supposed to be able to transfer over to Pokemon GO.  Not sure how or if we're supposed to be able to transfer it to the 8th Gen games from GO, but I suppose we'll all find that out later.

I was out playing with a coworker for four hours straight. Walked several kilometres hatching two eggs, painted some arenas Red and made ourselves comfortable there, finished a few challenges and, won a Magikarp in a raid, caught a lot and evolved some.

Today was a good day.

Except we had no chance getting that Mewtwo with only three players around ...

Edited by Gluria

Chikorita community day went great for me, caught six shinies within the first hour so I could go home afterwards :lol: 

The "new" pokemon is hilarious, I'm curious to see how it actually plays out. Today, I was still able to see some nearby, so I hope it won't take long until they reveal what it is all about.

Also, I hatched a Tauros!!!! So now I've completed my Kanto pokedex, all 151 :wub: 

@*Silver Fox* Congrats on your shiny Gyarados and @milkaq66 on your shiny Geodude! Both are pokemon I'd love to have as a shiny.

Congrats on completing the Kanto pokedex! I’m still trying to hatch a Kangaskhan and a Tauros, hopefully I’ll succeed. Also, my shiny Arcanine with wonderful IVs:

5fab0A1.jpg

@*Silver Fox* ohhhh wow! Congrats on that beautiful Arcanine. I am not afraid to admit how jelly I am. That is one of my fav shinies. I really really REALLY hope I can catch one of those shiny doggos. ❤️

Congrats on those who have lovely new shinies! I got 3 shiny Chicoritas (all with awful IVs ... but SHINY). Wish it was possible to trade over a distance since I'd be glad to send Tauros to those who haven't gotten it yet! 

Aaaand I missed another Community Day. :'D  But 2 weeks ago, I found 2 shiny Eevee. AND I finally got to participate in a raid battle. Regirock is officially my first raid legendary~

I sent a few friend requests to people here. I, too, wish trades could be done over long distance. I have a few extra Corsola that I'd gladly trade out for other regionals.

I was able to get two shiny chikoritas during the community day. One was actually decent IVs so I evolved it into bayleef. I also hatched a mr Mime last night so just need a kangaskhan. I missed two opportunities for a chansey, I hope I can find one, then I'd only be waiting on Mewtwo and mew to complete my kanto dex.

Weeeeeh, I finally got the curveball thingy and landed a great curveball throw at third try and caught a Spinda!

As I was abroad on Chikorita community day I only got one, but it's still better than none. :wub: I bought the most expensive community day box and a super incubator on the side so now I got 11 of those. If I don't hatch regionals this way nothing will help me.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

On one hand: Uh, socialize? Like, with other people? Strangers?

On the other hand: But I really want that Mewtwo...

I joined a raid group for the first time today. I was too low-leveled to be much help. 😅