Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

Went for a walk this morning with my boyfriend and it was quite successful! I unlocked Lileep and Marshtomp, got decent process on Wailmer candies, did 2 raids (2/10 now for the special research) and I only need one Anorith to unlock Armaldo! I also caught yet another shiny Swablu, which is not ideal because I already have one and also a shiny Altaria, so I would've been very happy if it was literally any other shiny :D 

32 minutes ago, hedy said:

Went for a walk this morning with my boyfriend and it was quite successful! I unlocked Lileep and Marshtomp, got decent process on Wailmer candies, did 2 raids (2/10 now for the special research) and I only need one Anorith to unlock Armaldo! I also caught yet another shiny Swablu, which is not ideal because I already have one and also a shiny Altaria, so I would've been very happy if it was literally any other shiny :D 

Congrats! I haven't stumbled upon a shiny Swablu ever since I caught the two a couple of months ago, but honestly I'm more focused on finding the shinies that I still don't have - Wailmer, Poochyena, Charmander, Bulbasaur, and the ones that are apparently new in the game - Omanyte and Kabuto, maybe there are even more!

36 minutes ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Congrats! I haven't stumbled upon a shiny Swablu ever since I caught the two a couple of months ago, but honestly I'm more focused on finding the shinies that I still don't have - Wailmer, Poochyena, Charmander, Bulbasaur, and the ones that are apparently new in the game - Omanyte and Kabuto, maybe there are even more!

Oh, I gotta check every Omanyte and Kabuto then, too! Thanks for the hint ^_^ 

3 hours ago, hedy said:

Congrats on the marshtomp.  I haven't even seen a mudkip in ages.

The last few days have been very successful for me as well: evolved 11 new Hoenn pokemon, got the gold Hoenn medal in the process, caught a shiny Aron, got my first Latios, got my first Ho-oh and finally did 10/10 raids so I can progress on my Mew quest!