Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

17 hours ago, SeasonofCrows said:

I hope so too, but I've only seen like, two and either didn't have enough Pokeballs or it ran away after the first attempt. ☹️ Thank you very much for your wishes, though! Have you caught any shinies?

You're very welcome. :)

The only shinies that I've caught so far are two shiny Swablus (one got evolved to Altaria) and two shiny Mareep (one of them is now an Ampharos). When it comes to other pokemon... nope, no shinies.

I havent caught any shiny meditate or makuhita, but I am kinda tired of such events , I want old spawns back. 

16 minutes ago, rayheart said:

I havent caught any shiny meditate or makuhita, but I am kinda tired of such events , I want old spawns back. 

Not exactly the same here - I like such events because I don't have that interesting spawns here otherwise. However, it feels like there has not been a break at all between the fighting event and the Earth day event (and shortly before that was the Kanto event?) I have a lot of studying to do right now and I fear being left out.

I finally caught my Zapdos this morning, I'm so happy! Another legendary bird in the pokedex, especially looking forward to Articuno in June (the only thing that makes sense). It's so wonderful and zappy and everything, I'm over my head happy. :wub:

On 5/3/2018 at 9:51 PM, Chococat0815 said:

Not exactly the same here - I like such events because I don't have that interesting spawns here otherwise. However, it feels like there has not been a break at all between the fighting event and the Earth day event (and shortly before that was the Kanto event?) I have a lot of studying to do right now and I fear being left out.

Well , we have many nice cluster spawns with rares but this kind of events ruin it :/ 

Wish the Earth day event had lasted longer. Those Rhyhorn spawns were awesome. Still need my Mew and I'd love to catch her around may 19th along with some nice shinys.

I caught a shiny Meditite. A wonderful shiny Meditite. Now it’s a wonderful blue Medicham. I also earned the first stamp for my second Zapdos. Life is good.

13 hours ago, Syiren said:

Wish the Earth day event had lasted longer. Those Rhyhorn spawns were awesome. Still need my Mew and I'd love to catch her around may 19th along with some nice shinys.

Apparently, Adventure week is returning this month so it will mean more rock-types.

Congrats on your shiny Meditite, Silver Fox!

9 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

Apparently, Adventure week is returning this month so it will mean more rock-types.

Congrats on your shiny Meditite, Silver Fox!

Good. Maybe I'll find a 100% like I did with a random Numel I caught today. 

Also,.... :D

Screenshot_20180506-142100.jpg

I wish the events would end so I could possibly, some day, eventually, catch a Ditto. I've been stuck with this task for almost a month now, getting a bit frustrating. Haven't encountered any Shinies yet on this fighting event, hoping to see something soon!

I went by an amusement park yesterday, and there were so many Makuhitas, Meditites, and Machops. Unfortunately, no shinies, but I did catch some Arons as well.

10 hours ago, hedy said:

I wish the events would end so I could possibly, some day, eventually, catch a Ditto. I've been stuck with this task for almost a month now, getting a bit frustrating. Haven't encountered any Shinies yet on this fighting event, hoping to see something soon!

Good luck with your Ditto hunt! :wub: Keep an eye out on Whismurs apart from everything else that can be a Ditto, I caught three Dittos that were disguised as Whismurs, and the Ditto I caught today happened to be a Zigzagoon. 

My success for today was hatching a breathtaking Lileep! It also gave me just enough candies to evolve it to my first Cradily, so it's another pokedex entry for me. :wub:

Hatched a beldum today, which gave me enough candies to get a metagros.

On 5/7/2018 at 9:03 AM, hedy said:

Good news - Mankey can turn into Ditto now as well!

I, too, hatched a Beldum (still 40 candies away from Metagross) and I hatched a Snorlax! My first hatched Snorlax and my second Snorlax ever, the first one I caught with around 300 cp :lol:

Got my second zapdos today.

Also hatched a trapinch today, which gave me enough candies to FINALLY get a flygon!  Flygon is in my top five of the gen3 mons.

I caught a Skarmory today, first time seeing this Pokémon in the wild! 😄

I had the most random catch yesterday - a shiny Aron! I knew they existed, but never thought I'd actually get one. There I was, on the bus, on my way to college, and an Aron appeared. I tapped on it more out of curiosity, and then I saw it had my eyes on 6AM Fridays and I was out of my mind! I caught it quickly as its IVs are not the best, but either way it's now a lovely shiny zombie-like Aggron in my pokedex. :wub:

10 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

I had the most random catch yesterday - a shiny Aron! I knew they existed, but never thought I'd actually get one. There I was, on the bus, on my way to college, and an Aron appeared. I tapped on it more out of curiosity, and then I saw it had my eyes on 6AM Fridays and I was out of my mind! I caught it quickly as its IVs are not the best, but either way it's now a lovely shiny zombie-like Aggron in my pokedex. :wub:

Wow!  You sure are lucky when it comes to shinies!  Aron is one of my favorites when it comes to shinies.

Congrats @*Silver Fox* on your shiny catch! Here I am, still looking for a Ditto... Getting just a bit frustrating! I caught my second Zapdos a few days ago, very happy about that.

edit. Complaining here totally worked, I just caught a Ditto that appeared to our place!! It was disguised as Mankey, so many thanks @Chococat0815 for the heads up about those guys! I'm super happy now, I already had my Magikarp candies ready to go so now I "only" need 10 raids to advance to the next level. 

Edited by hedy

I completed my 10 raids yesterday and unlocked Mawile in the process. :) Now I hope I don't get stuck with the excellent throw for too long :P

@hedy I'm happy you finally got your Ditto!

I'm at 5/10 raids - I did a Combusken raid today so I got a new dex entry out of that. After next week I'll hopefully have more time to do raids.

Are you all ready for the Charmander Community day? :lol:

2 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

Are you all ready for the Charmander Community day? :lol: 

Yep!  I currently have over 125 ultra balls ready plus plenty of berries.  Currently having storage issues despite having the space for 650 items.

Actually went out today, first thing I saw was a lileep, something I have never seen in the wild before.  Then, as I was going home I stopped at a gas station and there was an annorith.  Another mon I very rarely spot.  It gave me JUST enough candies to get an armaldo.

I hatched a Bagon today! :D I've never seen one in the wild, so that's my latest unlock. :) I'm 25 candies away from catching Mew. :wub:

15 hours ago, Nectaris said:

Actually went out today, first thing I saw was a lileep, something I have never seen in the wild before.  Then, as I was going home I stopped at a gas station and there was an annorith.  Another mon I very rarely spot.  It gave me JUST enough candies to get an armaldo.

Congrats on your Lileep and Anorith! They aren't very common around here either, I may have caught a total of three Lileep in the wild and maybe five Anorith ever since they were released in the game. I'm hoping to hatch a breathtaking Anorith so I can finally get my very own Armaldo. :wub: I also can't wait for the Charmander community day event this Sunday! :D